KINO INKOMING

>Where Hands Touch: The story of an SS officer falling in love with a black Rhineland bastard during the height of WWII.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/cityroom/2013/05/15/a-black-nurse-a-german-soldier-and-an-unlikely-wwii-romance/?referer=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like oversimplified liberal garbage funded and produced by Americans, known for their intellectual dwarfism.

>anti-Nazi, anti-Holocaust pro-racemixing film
This is literally the most Jewish film I have heard of in a long time.

CHALKED

Fucking negromancers stealing our beautiful dead boys. They should all be HANGED!

Weren't the Rhineland Bastards all children then?

Nazi's being cucked by niggers is historically accurate

BLEACHED

more jewish racemixing propaganda

WEISSED

looks like the jews are losing their cool now that so many people know they are behind everything

Yes.
It's one thing to have a Holocaust drama film. It's one thing to have one about how people are intolerant of race-mixing. Combining them is the most liberal Oscar bait garbage ever. Hidden Figures 2.0 incoming.

Is that Macaulay Culkin?

A new age is upon us

no

>"Fifteen-year-old Leyna (Stenberg), daughter of a white German mother and a black father, meets Lutz (MacKay), the son of a prominent SS officer, and a member of the Hitler Youth. 'They fall helplessly in love, putting their lives at risk as all around them the persecution of Jews and those deemed ‘non-pure’ slowly unfolds." This film isn't simply a love story, but rather a portrayal of human truth in a world of atrocious violence created by a dictator that children are forced to navigate.

>As you can imagine, the plot of the movie has been boiled down to two words: Nazi romance. And people are having a hard time with that. "I know I didn't just read that Amandla Stenberg is starring in a Nazi romantic film," one critic wrote. "AMANDLA GET OUT OF THAT NAZI LOVIN MOVIE" tweeted another. Mostly, though, it's a lot of hilariously indignant GIFs.

>Amandla Stenberg Defends 'When Hands Touch'

>“Y’all, I’m out here trying to do the work. I’m not your target,” she wrote in defense of the movie, “The world is much larger than this bubble. If you jump to conclusions and make generalizations about others out of fear, you are doing the same thing as the people you claim to morally oppose.”

yassssss y'all deadass b

don't you Sup Forumsbabies get tired of being offended by everything?

just go outside and take a walk sometime, trust me you'll feel alot better

ARYAND

This is the 21st century

Only a matter of time

DRILL THE OIL, FACE THE TOIL

Wait, a love story in an environment where said love would be frowned upon and in some cases even criminalised?
What a novel idea.

gugu-gaga baby user wants milk

???

Are his pants half leather and half fabric?

That would seem like a stupid design choice.

No

fairy tales are not reality

>another race mixing/baiting show
>ANOTHER blackXwhite couple
>the couple will probably be antagonized by the WHITE German MALES
I'll pass.

If there's a mixed person in a movie, why is hes parents black male white female 99 % of the time?

you know why

Hoverhand.

>SS officer
the brown shirt means he's SA
could be wrong ask pol

IS THAT YOUNG PUT IN? WTF I LOVE VLAD NOW!

>white German mother and a black father
Hmmm.....

Hitler Youth had brown shirts and black shorts.

Theoretically race mixing wouldn't have been a problem because Hitler had all the Rhineland bastards sterilized.

> Amma Asante is a black woman born in London. She directed:

>Belle
The story of a black woman who married a British man in the Victorian era.

>A United Kingdom
The story of a black man who married a British woman in the Apartheid era.

>Where Hands Touch
The story of a black woman who married a German man during World War 2.

I'm noticing a pattern here.

original thoughts
much art
wow

Pic related, this is Amma Asante and her Sweden husband.

great googally moogally

yeah well....

not jumping to conclusions here but I think this girl really likes the chalk

well said.

Its Bowie, obviously she would hoverhand him - you could not actually make physical contact with the Duke

It happened though...
As rightful revenge for the First world war, France stationed some number of colonial troops in the Rhineland, and I'm guessing german women couldn't keep their hands off them. Very smug from France if you ask me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

It was a occupying force, soldiers raping german women. There is a reason why japs hate american bases in their soil.

WE

France's colonial nigs literally raped german women

Wrong

Japan keeps U.S troops on Okinawa because they don't consider Okinawan as true Japanese. So the average Japanese can live under the comfy protection of Murica without having to see them

#SwedenYes

>raped

Sup Forums is the rhineland bastard of everything

>its ok that he is an SS officer because he is handsome and miscegnates
kek

KEK

moar liek inCUMMING amirite op topkek

Wouldn't it be "Where Hans shouldn't touch"

>There is a reason why japs hate american bases in their soil.

if you look at polls most don't actually. if the US pulled its troops a subsection would be really happy but there'd be a larger outcry. us military presence is a deterrent against chinese and north korean aggression and is seen as giving stability to the region. it's just kind of accepted at this point

there are bases in mainland japan but they're very self-contained and rapes are relatively rare vs. the number of soldiers stationed. also it's usually niggers raping women who willingly consort with niggers

good one

fantastic officer rip

He has a really grossed out expression and is shrinking back. Obviously he wants her to go away.

>Whitebois in so much fucking denial.

German woman liked big black dongs and produced rhineland bastards get over it.

>nazi romance flick
>and it's not pic related

It's like they want a huge backlash

>bastard
Tell me about Jon
Why he wears the black?

Amazing
And people still mock the notion that 4chinners are underachievers

>where hands touch
>their hands are touching over his cock

COLONIZED

>In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[7] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[8] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".

Was he right?

>greatest lesbian sex scene in movie history
>guest directed by david lynch
gold

Incoming 95% revenue from USA and only 5% from everywhere else (esp Asia)

>Y'all
Burn the ape

>mfw her SJW friemds turned on her for "romanticizing Nazis"

kill yourself

She's fine as hell my lads

twitter isn't fucking around these days

>Downplaying obvious butthurt that the actual movie is about a black female spreading her legs for German Ubermensch cock not and not the other way around

Does Amma Asante trigger you, Gerome "The Samefagger" Jackson?

literally

mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/cityroom/2013/05/15/a-black-nurse-a-german-soldier-and-an-unlikely-wwii-romance/?referer=

Germans bleaching black girls happened more often than I thought, glad there is a movie being made about it

now they can say based on a true story

Why do black women prefer white men

SO

BRAVE

Is she even still friends with Kiki?

kiki is a trump supporter

Nope, keep dreaming Alt-Reich

she is

We wuz gassed n sheeit

Sup Forumstards going outside?

Dont be ridiculous. That would be problematic.

Well actually plenty of the Rhineland bastards were children of priests from the German Overseas Colonies such as Cameroon

>hitler-era germany
>blacks

>he doenst know about Hottentotten

Why is pol so pleb-tier uneducated?

Wow I feel like im going through this story right now. But instead of SS im just a trump supporter and instead of black she is some spic. So conflicted.

Conflicted about what?

Whether the by-gone ideologies of 20th century Darwinists are relevant to your own personal happiness?

You shouldnt reproduce.

this actually happened?