What the FUCK is their problem?

What the FUCK is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkRMyhqq_N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Uchiha are psychotic fuckos at heart

They tried to rebel against Konoha and failed due to the absolute MADMAN Itachi killing them all off

>constant use of the sharingan will cause the user to eventually go blind
Maybe blindness wasnt only literal, but constant use also caused them to lose their minds as well
Think about it, everyone who constantly used it became super edgy and lost their way

Woah...

I wish I was born Uchiha.

ochiha did nothing wrong

kek

Consider the following

they just love too much :^)

context to this?

EYES ARE RED BETTER OFF DEAD
Y
E
S

A
R
E

R
E
D

B
E
T
T
E
R

O
F
F

D
E
A
D

itachi that nigga
he'll kill your whole family
he'll kill his own family
he don't give a fuck

Itachi Sasuke's brother killed his entire clan except Sasuke to stop them waging a civil war against the Hidden Leaf Village

Naruto - "I will become Hokage and make everyone acknowledge me through my own hard work!"
>Well actually the 9-Tailed Fox gives you unlimited chakra and allows you to win all of your fights
>Also, you are the reincarnation of the son of the Sage of Six Paths which allows you to learn jutsu techniques more quickly than other people
>Alright you are Hokage now because who else could compete with the reincarnated sage mode kekkai genkai tailed beast avatar alien dna having ninja who also works the hardest

Sasuke - "I will sacrifice everything for my convictions: revenge!"
>Well alright you killed your brother but it turns out he was only following orders so now youre gonna kill the people that gave the order
>Alright you killed the person that gave the order so you now have no convictions left
>Okay you talked to the previous Hokages and they told you what to do since you had no convictions left and I guess you didnt sacrifice anything because everyone forgave you

Sakura - "I will do all I can to follow in the footsteps of Naruto and Sasuke, who I love platonically and romantically respectively!"
>Well actually youre not doing anything, why arent you doing anything
>Cool youre helped fight the final boss but arguably the guy with the giant monster demons inside their stomach and eyeball did more in the fight
>Okay now youre housewife while Naruto and Sasuke accomplish great things

REALLY MAKES
YOU THINK

He is hokage because his nindo (his ninja way) is to never go back on his word

>ywn have the balls to make a best selling series spanning over a decade where by the end it is evident that genocide was objectively the morally superior choice

Just yesterday i was reading tome 25. So that's why he did it and not because "muh superior abilities"? Could you tell me if naruto and hinata end up together?

>Advertise a show about ninjas
>It's actually about chinese wizards who call themselves ninjas

>do they end up together
Yes!

You don't watch lots of anime huh? Most mcs are gifted by their blood, the star they're born under, some obscure secret only they got to learn, et cetera

>What the FUCK is their problem?

They are literally Edgelords The Clan. They don't really have a problem with anything, they're just born into a family where everyone has to be brooding emo cunts.

And I know calling Sasuke "emo" isn't the most original thing in the world, but is anyone even able to look at that guy without Linkin Park blaring in their head?

only bad anime do this shit

Anime posters should be fucking permabaned

REMOVE UCHIHA

Is that a pokeball?

Now that Naruto's being made into a live-action movie, there's no stopping it.

i think gamefreak should stop making new pokeballs

Daily reminder that this nasty motherfucker gets away despite all the shit that he has done, continue his inhuman experiment, is friend with the leader of the village, and has a fucking child

It's like how in WWII the Americans allowed the Axis scientists to walk free for their information on hypothermia. He's also kind of a war hero too, so that must count for something. I don't get how he and Naruto are on good terms, though, considering Orochimaru killed his pseudo-grandfather and tried to kill his godfather.

I mean at least he's better than Obito. Who the fuck covers a baby in explosive tags?

Itachi was pretty cool. Everyone else was crazy though. Sasuke should have been a girl.

This is an anime website, redditor.
You have to go back.

I can live with them as long as they're not avatarfagging and smugposting.

They have maracas, how would that be a problem.
Also what is this shite.

Take this shit to Sup Forums

>good terms with naruto
Wat
How the fuck did that happen?

He helped to defeat the greatest evil in the story. The enemy of my enemy basically

And that's it? Orochimaru did some crazy evil shit, and I only saw the show when they were children. Wow.

Reminder to always remove Uchiha

Everyone and their mom can basically 1-shot Orochimaru at the end of the series. He's no threat.

Naruto is the type of nigga that will separate a person's past from who that person presently is. He's had to be that way for so long because of Sasuke that it probably wasn't a stretch to show Orochimaru the same treatment.

He's still retarded on both counts, but it's not out of character is all I'm saying.

why do people still fucking like this shit

the author gave up and went the easy route

IT WAS AYY LMAOS ALL ALONG!

MOTHER FUCKING AYY LMAOS RUIN THE WORLD

>likely adult is seriously discussing a cartoon character

>people can't enjoy things past a certain age because society says it will make you less appealing to roasties

> Who the fuck covers a baby in explosive tags?
Well, I mean if that's what's required to win... Second Hokage would've done it for sure.

le evil le corrupting eyes, that's it pretty much.

Naruto is actually an anime about corruption and nepotism.It tells you that if you aren't part of rich family or influential friends, you are bound to be a side character.
Very realistic lesson for kids though

>image.jpg

they're the niggers of Konoha. The 2nd was right all along

If you don't think Naruto wasn't written by the seat of Kishimoto's pants by Sasuke Retrieval Arc then I don't know what to say at that point

make way for more Star Wars and Lord of the Ring threads!

Rock Lee became one of the most powerful shinobi in the Hidden Leaf based on just training alone

He is a comic character. A walking joke.

>implying good anime exists
name at least five

Kill La Kill
Shingeki no Kyojin
Amagi Brilliant Park
Keijo
Ping Pong

youtube.com/watch?v=qkRMyhqq_N0

Berserk
Yu Yu Hakusho
Akira
One Piece
Serial Experiments Lain

ping pong
tatami galaxy
welcome to nhk
sword art online
steins gate

He gets btfo in the end anyway, despite all his tries.By member of ruling family

Gurren Lagann
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gunbuster
Bakemonogatari
Death Note

Why didn't the hokages just rape the Uchiha?

Uchihas have ugly females but has bishoujo males

What did he mean by this?

>sword art online
You almost had me

Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho 100
Bleach

Dragon ball
Dragon ball Z
Dragon ball GT
Dragon ball Super
My Dragon ball fanfic

>Bleach

Why did they cancel it again?

story was going nowhere and Kubo ran out of ideas how to rehash the SS arc

Oh I know why they canceled the manga

I'm just wondering if the anime ratings were bad or something

>there are people with worse taste in anime than Sup Forums

They have "revenge genetics"

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Nichibros
Tower of Druaga: Aegis of Uruk
Kemono Friends
Samurai 7

Obito helped Itachi kill them all, Itachi wasn't that strong yet (he was like 16 at the time) to do it alone

>they're the niggers of Konoha

But the Uchiha were literally the police, the police are blacks sworn enemy till the end of time

Give us your list then, you contrarian faggot.

OP you're a faggot I bet you get mad when scorpions sting things too.

Not Kakashi