Ohio State at Iowa
Penn State at Michigan State
--------------
Stanford at Washington State
Oregon at Washington
--------------
UCF at SMU

Other urls found in this thread:

sunherald.com/sports/college/conference-usa/university-of-southern-mississippi/article181873806.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go Tigers!

>that intro clip of baker mayfield smiling and waving the oklahoma flag
Haven't seen that footage yet

see you soon

Post yfw Ohio State will be ranked ahead of Zero U.

If Ohio State is ahead of Oklahoma we riot in the streets

threadly reminder that all unbeatens should automatically occupy the top X number of spots

t. ucf fan

Not until Wisconsin and Miami actually play somebody

CFP rankings being released now on ESPN

i bet you amateur hour gaybois wouldn't even let jesse palmer pound your hole

One loss teams that have played good opponents >>>>>>> undefeated teams feasting on cupcakes

South Carolina snubbed out a top 25 spot

He just acted like Bama payed him to hype up the FSU win. He's a power bottom at best.

7 Penns State
8 TCU
9 Wisconsin
10 Miami
11 Oklahoma State
12 Washington
13 Virginia Tech
14 Auburn
15 Iowa State
16 Mississippi State
17 Southern California
18 UCF
19 LSU
20 NC State
21 Stanford
22 Arizona
23 Memphis
24 Michigan State
25 Washington State

No surprises there.

"No"
NC State shouldn't be on this list either

They easily should be top 15 due to being in the drivers seat to take care of the East when a powerful Kentucky defeats Georgia after we handle our business at Willy B. this weekend. No fucking respect for the real USC.

>the state of Wisconsin

LSU kek

>jawja #1
kek

GAWGGGAAAA

NOTRE DAME
TOP KEK

>Notre Dame CFP Ranked #3
ABSOLUTELY

POSITIVELY

UTTER

FUCKING

GARBAGE

LOGIC

>ND
>3

Oy vey

And they said Clemson wasn't going to be in the top 4.

but that's correct

Thank God

They are probably a place holder for a shuffle of the top 4 when championship games are held. Unless ND loses before then. It's a way to show respect for ND up to this point, but allow for change later on.

Ohio State KEKED

JAAAAAAAHHHWJA

they might not be the third best team, but they undoubtedly have the third best resume right now

here are the results (compare to the results in AP/Coaches in parentheses)

1. Georgia (#2/#2)
2. Alabama (#1/#1)
3. Notre Dame (#5/#8)
4. Clemson (#5/#6)
5. Oklahoma (#8/#9)
6. Ohio State (#3/3)
7. Penn State (#7/#7)
8. TCU (#10/#12)
9 Wisconsin (#4/#4)
10 Miami (#6/#9)

>7 ranked vs. ranked matchups this week

Nice

At least Oklahoma is ahead of Ohio State
Surprised both are behind Clemson though but not riotworthy

lmao at all those OSU retards who were saying they were clearly better than OU

>Clemson in the Top 4 with an unranked loss
>Oklahoma in the Top 5 with an unranked loss
>SEC already set up to have Alabama and Georgia rematch after their SEC Championship game
>3 conferences snubbed
this year's playoffs will be total fucking shit

we /2011/ all over again

>Muh Ohio State is better
>Muh Oklahoma is better

You bother suck.

>still calling OU's loss unranked

didn't you get comprehensively blown out 2 days ago?

(Your Boo)

BULLDOGS #1

They're basically saying if UGA loses they're in and if Alabama gets in they're out.

Florida State really shit the bed for Bama's strength of schedule kek

Go Dawgs! GA V. Clemson in the playoffs here we come.

>losing to 2-2 Iowa State
that's a really damning loss to an unranked team

at least losing to Oklahoma State Saturday will be a ranked loss

ALABAMA BTFO

ROLL SIDES

>Kirk shilling for Bama in hopes to not upset the football gods.

They are top 4, but strength of schedule and wins have to account for something if they lose the SEC.

Did you know that ISU has played several games since then? Google it, they actually won 3 more times

>last two title games where bama was 2 ended with a bama win, one of them being an absolute anal raping of Notre Dame

Corrected rankings

1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. Ohio State
7. Penn State
8. Wisconsin
9 Miami
10 TCU

Oh well, only makes the odds bigger for us to overcome.

sunherald.com/sports/college/conference-usa/university-of-southern-mississippi/article181873806.html

>tfw getting new uniforms but still can't beat UAB

that's literally what I said
>12-0 Georgia
>12-0 Alabama
>Bama wins => Alabama #1, Georgia #4
>Georgia wins => Georgia #1, Alabama #5 only if they get BTFO the entire game
it's literally putting two SEC Teams in the playoffs because there's no way Clemson, ND, Oklahoma, AND Ohio State all win out

>If tOSU plays Oklahoma right now they'd win/

Too fucking bad.

this why i didn't get the people who get all bent out of shape over the AP/Coaches poll rankings over the weeks of this season, like every year.. Like I would tell them, they literally don't matter at all, don't get so upset about it

>the #3 4-0 Oklahoma Sooners hosted the unranked 2-2 Iowa State Cyclones on Saturday, October 7th, 2017 and were upset in a final score of 38-31
really bad loss to an unranked team mate, the Iowa State of October 31st is not the team that Oklahoma played on October 7th, no matter how badly you want your time machine logic to work

there's no reason you should be ranked ahead of my Hurricanes and if you seriously think beating one ranked opponent puts you at #5 you're retarded

Georgia is not going to finish 12-0. They will shit the bed against South Carolina, Auburn, or Tech. Aside from the Notre Dame game where neither team had no idea wtf they were doing on offense, Georgia hasn't done much other than let Mizzou drop 4 td's in a half.

>real USC
Not according to the Supreme Court, Cletus

Didn't everyone think aOSU was gonna win the first time?

Alright ND. Now don't let this shit go to your head, and finish out the season strong.

This. And if they don't Bama will proceed to bootyblast that pro style offense in Atlanta.

>there are people ITT that legitimately believe Georgia can play with Alabama

ISHYGDDT

>implying Notre Dame will win out
>implying Oklahoma will win out
>implying Clemson and or Miami will win out
>implying Ohio State won't choke to either Iowa or Michigan
I hope you're all ready for SECCG 2: Electric Boogaloo and the CFP being forced to expand the playoff next year

This. Every other good team this year is a meme pro style offense and I cannot wait to see them get memed. This is like when Iowa played Sparty to decide which pro style team gets to get shut out in the semi in 2015.

Why is there any Litt1e 10 teams in the top 25 anyways?

Didn't Georgia win that game by like 30?

Well, University-7 does this Saturday, when they host VA Tech.

all I'm seeing is that Alabama needs to obliterate both LSU and Auburn, Notre Dame needs to choke a game away, and Georgia needs to play one opponent very closely

otherwise I really hope Kirby Smart has a plan to beat Bama, because i will be pissed if they play each other twice in one month

Anyone who thinks Lord Saban is losing to a power pro style running offense is mildly to moderately retarded. Gerogia will not be able to run the football on Bama even without having to load the box. It's gonna be sad and will make the SEC look shallow and weak.

Shut up retard

>it's potentially an SEC vs. SEC playoff
Muh dick.

Yes but I think what that user was saying was that it was Mizzou. They should not have scored at all given that they are the short bus team of the SEC.

I can think of many rea$on$ why the committee think$ $o highly of the P1G.

Yeah... but they still won by 30. It wasn't like they played Mizzou close or something. they destroyed them.

over/under on either undefeated Alabama or Georgia dropping out of the Top 4 after the SEC title game?

I feel like the committee won't drop either any farther than 2 spots, especially if Clemson and Oklahoma don't win their conferences

>The butthurt buckeyes
It's a beautiful thing

They won't and imo they probably shouldn't unless one of them absolutely bootyblasts the other. Its not fair to weigh losses later in the season heavier than someone like OU/OSU/ND etc who lost earlier.

Lad if two undefeated teams meet in the SECCG and one barely wins, they will meat again in the natty. Everyone ITT except me is a memer who doesn't know jack shit, likely Ohio State fans.

>lose to an unranked team
>#4
i could pick these special snowflake rankings apart 100 ways but this is the biggest joke here

There would be A LOT of butthurt if two SEC teams got in.

yes it is since teams change for the better/worse over the course of a season.

good

Where are those Ohio State fags who thought they were gonna be above Oklahoma????
AHAHAHAHAHAHH
ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I get what you're saying, but that late in the season, I think you should look at the conference championship as a play in game. Like the first round of the tournament. The loser should be out.

Three years ago, the CFP unironically had Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and Auburn in the top 4. Don't worry lads, we won't see two SEC teams in the playoffs. One of them will choke in the regular season.

>#4 and #5
ftfy

these rankings don't matter at all and chokelahoma won't matter soon either

I disagree. Georgia/Alabama having to play the #1/#2 team and losing a close one means more than a clemson losing to an unranked team and then winning out the rest of the way.

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!

Can't wait to see you in Atlanta, UGA. May the best team win.

ALL OF YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME I WAS WRONG

That's what is the Catch-22 of Alabama and Georgia blowing out their SEC opponents. It makes the teams the play look weak. By the time Georgia and Bama are done running a train on Auburn they will be unranked and that will just add more fuel for people to say Alabama hasn't played anyone.

they'll meme a loss to Iowa and you'll meme a loss to TCU and you can both cry like little faggots being left out as your QB leadership disappears to bust in the NFL

Hey Ohio
Just remember who's your daddy

>unranked team
too bad its been 3 weeks and its no longer a
>bad loss
>5. Oklahoma
>6. Ohio State
it doesn't look like the committee sees it that way
who's crying now? lol

Been saying since before the season that it's the year of the dawg.

You could hear something coming down the tracks since the spring game.

All I want from this year is a bootyblasting of Notre Dame on the national stage. If that happens, I will be content.

I agree... kind of. But think about it like a tournament. If you win you move on. It's about access. Both Bama and Georgia have access to the Championship by winning that game, and then the loser is out making room for another team to have access like OSU or Oklahoma.

You can't complain too much about not making the Tournament, if you had a control your own destiny moment in the last game of the season.

That being said, both teams would DESERVE to be in, but I don't think both teams SHOULD be in.

you only got #1 and #7 right in the top 10 though, your order is fucked