Ummmmm Paris and WTA """"""elite"""""" trophy n shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters
youtube.com/watch?v=y-p8kOQXHCE
twitter.com/dieschwartzman/status/925434991667970048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is lewd pic not safe for children
1st for pls get bette rmichael

I enjoy this pic but miss the no bullying and no politics rule from the last thread #pazyamor

Big In US
we just have kids knock on the door asking for sweets and parties but nothing major.

personally i sorta feel the OP pic shud have sometin to do with xyz

Personally dislike roasties like Eugenie
Absolutely adore jule

does boushit still play xyz ?

i bet she has pepperoni nipples. not like regular pepperonis though but like the super sized ones on dominoes pizza

>Eugenie Bouchard... does that ring a bell?

Halep :3

why are canadian white girls so much hotter than american white girls?

there is literally no difference other than the way they pronounce their vowels you dumbo

why are russian girls hotter than both ?

#me#had#great#year#2017#wontwotitles#latviangirl#thanksallmyfans#loveyouguys#tennislife#nowtimetorest#lookingforwardtocomestronger#nextseason#thankseveryoneforsupport#happy#greatseason#amazingmemoriesandexpierence#latvia

#dontdodrugs #tadp #itftennis

because your high on heroin
also

I love her and her mild autism

For anyone here, is it, dare I say it, Caroline Garcia?

desu Aussie roasties are the best anglos women, also the best in the world

who is agent heather ?

dunno.
Maybe has something to do with Canadian girls being descended from French harlots sent by King Louis in the late 1600's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters

for me, its Gabrine Muguruza

for me, it's tartakova

one thing about the shining is that it almost hearkens back to the days of presentational acting. Nicholson and Duvall are so over the top its almost comical
para mi, es Julia Goerges y Dashka Kasatkina

WTA website has been broken for the last two days. Can't look at player profiles.

here is a terrifying werewolf for Halloween /tennis/

foxposter why are you up also pls go also pls go to paris masters and take pictures and then pls come and post said pictures

where is this from?

Insta

>pipo unironically believe simo looked better before breast reduction
>@theoc1980 pls smile !!
awww cute

Can you buy me the ticket and pay me gas?
I'll give my body as I did for /tdf/ last year

depends... are you qt 19 year old femme?

Did you write >aru on the road?

coffee and tv good song

Neighborhood is quiet tonight, probably cause it just rained. No annoying little shits coming to my door asking for diabetes.

pls kill ur slef

are you a new user to /tennis/? Don't remember seeing you here recently, if you are welcome

happy birthday jt
: )

don't lie, you know his birthday's nowhere near happy

i just put a bowl in front of stairs so i dont have to get up

This post a good post

just gonna come right out and say it (again) all my posts are good posts

what if they steal the bowl

I attempt 2 make it a little bit better then
hundo /cent unironically wish ever1 on xyz the best, even resident sperg jt, even am*ricans

more power to them
thx hun :) igualmente :)

Went full autism and made a /tdf/ sign on a carton panel, and went near the finish line

thanks my dude

miss the quality dfw posts, myself

I prefer the autistic wta players over the wta stacies to be honest

like attracts like I guess

i agree

I still like Masha though I guess

good man

cant in good conscience take full credit 4 dfw posting... can take credit for spreading it to fever pitch tho

Swissanons have not posted in a long time, wonder where they are

gonna miss the spooky theme 2bh

reckon iz what has earned u ur place amidst the xyz pantheon

kts all after utter kyrwog stock collapse

You're dead! You’re the one who says “let’s take a walk in the wood at 1am!” and “Hmm….that looks like the shadow of someone in a hockey mask, holding a machete - I must go and investigate”. It’s amazing you’ve made it to this age, frankly. Listen to Fright Night. and try and learn some common sense.

breddy gud cheeky bbc quiz Tbh

I prefer real human beans to waifuists

You probably have a small bepor though

omae wa shindeiru

very gud post. continue the onslaught

u forgot the 'no' bfor shindeiru
t. anime expert

very bad posts

caro :3

Can Chung beat Nadal tomorrow? Why/why not?

Leaked nudes WHEN?

I personally don't find Georges or Dodin that attractive.

>lastros
Sad! mawma

):

Baseball and tennis is a good pairing. I'm not sure what the Yuro equivalent would be

Offseason...

You must be into bimbos then. Australian girls are all bleachblonde sunburnt sluts.

>Quebecois women are all Canadian women.

No. Women from Quebec even have a look to them that distinguishes them from other Canadian girls. If you're into that great, they're not necessarily hotter.

now Rybarikova - M'ladenovic

youtube.com/watch?v=y-p8kOQXHCE

Watch Elite Trophy. Maybe you learn how not to choke, you gypsy cunt.

wtf I hate Novak now

09:30 Pavlyuchenkova - Barty

2011 Junior Wimbledon Champion Barty had a hugely successful Juniors career where she won 68 matches losing just 13. This eventually created big expectations on her and she wasn't able to handle it at the young age which resulted in the young Aussie losing her interest in the sport.
Barty took a short break from Tennis and swapped Racquet for Cricket bat. Before going on a sabbatical, Barty said “It is tough when you’re by yourself and I think that’s why team sport is so appealing. I’m still connected very much to tennis and everything it has to offer. It’s been a part of me since I was four years old and is never going to leave me.”
Barty played in the Women's Big Bash League 2015-16 and that did not prove to be a good decision on her part. She then made her return to the Tennis court during May 2016 and is having a good time in Women's tour since then. The 21-year-old Aussie has won 40 matches this year losing just 15, she also won her maiden WTA title this year at WTA Kuala Lumpur.
Pavlyuchenkova beat Kerber in three-sets to win her first match in Zhuhai and a win against Barty on Wednesday will secure her a Semi-Finals spot. The Russian recently reached the Finals at Tokyo and won the title at Hong Kong which was her third title of the season. She is having her best season since 2011 (41/21), but her recent performances against Kastakina (Moscow) and Kerber (Zhuhai) doesn't really fill her with confidence, it was a bit shaky to say the least.
Pavlyuchenkova leads the H2H 2-0, she has bageled Barty on both the occasions. They have never faced each other since The Aussie made her return in 2016. Barty is unbelievably composed for her young age and she is one of the very few consistent and reliable performer in the Women's tour. The young Aussie might make a slow start considering she did not play any match since losing her second round match in Beijing, still, she should be doing enough to come out on top in this contest.

12:00 Stephens - Sevastova

Not taking away anything from Stephens' Grand Slam win, but if you discount her three big performances during the North American hard-court swing (Toronto, Cincinnati & US Open) she would struggle to get into Top 200 and wouldn't be playing at Zhuhai this week.
Stephens has played just 21 matches in 2017 winning 15 of them. All 15 wins came in the space of 4 weeks where she played in Toronto, Cincinnati and US Open. Stephens has an amazing physical ability and a powerful game that could trouble even the likes of Serena Williams on her day, but she has never been a consistent or reliable player throughout her career.
Sevastova is generally consistent with her performance in a way she either goes deep or exits very early in a tournament. She has claimed one WTA Title in 2017 at WTA Mallorca (second title in her career) and reached the semi-finals at two other WTA events (Madrid and Dubai). The Latvian's W/L record in 2017- 35/23.
The 27-year-old Latvian is going through a rough patch since losing to Stephens in the US Open Quarter-Finals. She made three appearances since then and lost all three (Makarova, Sharapova and Begu).
Stephens fought back from a break down in the final set to beat Sevastova in their only meeting so far, though Stephens started the match as favorite and won in three sets, Sevastova was the better player in that contest. The surface in Zhuhai will suit the American's powerful game but you never know what to expect from Stephens on a given day. If Sevastova bring her pre-US Open form, she should be winning this.

Note that I predicted all of yesterday's matches correctly.

pls be nice to halep

Lel I will look out for you on tv next year

genie will win the aussie open this year

cap this

bouchard is a dead meme

no coolstyle?

Pooshart is a fucking Colgate model who gets wild cards. She’ll never amount to anything

lel m'lade is going to win this though Rybariokova's retirement.

isner - schwartzman
(:

What makes them different?

Pls Magda don’t let this winless whore get a result

that's a trap

sell me a house?

>T.Chang with a proxy
begone

seriously though, are brits allowed or absolutely nobody (bar none)

Magda looks like she needs a holiday

twitter.com/dieschwartzman/status/925434991667970048

lol well played diego

Ryba actually did it! The absolute madwoman!

R Y B A
Y
B
A

another good set of tennis
i like this tourney

bare none. and don't mention it again, they really hate talking about it