Name ONE (1) Sports team that has had more failure and disappointment than the Cleveland Browns (from any league) You...

Name ONE (1) Sports team that has had more failure and disappointment than the Cleveland Browns (from any league) You literally can’t.

Hard mode: Also a more Dysfunctional head office

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYDIMWpcKqI
youtube.com/watch?v=3wMX_iAPaPI
youtube.com/watch?v=vdZHqHzmna0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Browns have won a playoff game more recently then the Bengals. That's all they have going for them.

i'm probably biased, since i grew up 45 minutes away from shea stadium. but this team literally makes me cry when i think about them.

>failure sports teams more than the Browns

Toxins
>rags
Cockshits
Bungles
Lelicans
Fartlins
Knicks
Mavdicks
Clots
Lelphins

They've at least had success

Benevento Calcio

My company softball team

But imagine being a Browns fan except the Patriots or the Cowboys also play in the same city as you

What is the Lions for 200 Alex

My company

St. Louis Blues?
Buffalo Bills?
Every Washington franchise besides the Redskins?

I was at that game. I had just turned 8. I have a kid in 6th grade now. My youngest sister hadnt been born yet and she had a kid last year.

The Sacramento Kings

and in a different conference, so they can defeat you in the super bowl.

Detroit Lions
Arizona Cardinals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

>The San Diego Padres
>The Chargers

Pretty much any professional sports team from San Diego

this desu. still love my padres though

>disappointment
How can you disappoint people when they know you're going to suck?

>top flight team plastic fans
>understanding suffering

Sharts: The Thread

All time biggest failure of a franchise belongs to the Cardinals, existed since the 20s and only has 2 championships.

>a more Dysfunctional head office
here's life at orient back in the day

youtube.com/watch?v=nYDIMWpcKqI

>white trash ohioans
>having kids as teenagers
checks out

I don't think you know what the term "plastic" means

>the mest are still paying Bobby Bonilla

>Was literally in the World Series two years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=3wMX_iAPaPI

Good goy, wait until you're 40 and marry a used up "career" woman and have no children

The Lions had one of the greatest running backs of all time and still managed to fuck it up. Most of the time that they got to the playoffs with him it was as a wild-card, and lost those.

Not to mention they were the first team to lose every single game in the season.

pick a team 2bh

Lions never bothered surrounding Sanders with support. Just imagine what he could have done with a franchise that gave a fuck. He'd probably put the all-time rushing record so far out of reach that no one could ever match it.

yes, i remember.

Sounds like a great locker room.

Seattle Mariners
>40 seasons
>4 playoff appearances
>none since 2001
>0 pennants
>0 WS
>first team with $100m payroll to lose 100 games

At least the old Browns were good in the pre merger era

>Name ONE (1) Sports team that has had more failure and disappointment than the Cleveland Browns (from any league) You literally can’t.

Edmonton Oilers, post 1990 stanley cup win.

his offensive line had lomas brown and kevin glover most of his career. scott fucking mitchell was able to throw for 4000 yards with that offense when throwing was still a 40-50 percent play call instead of 50-65 like now. Herman Moore and Brett Perriman caught 100 passes in a year. Its a myth Sanders had no help his entire career. He was a high risk high reward runner.

They made the playoffs 5/10 seasons he played, won 12 and went to a conf champ game once, and won 10 plus 3 times. Certainly werent great but they were much better than revisionist history gives them credit for

Someone put this trash team out of its misery already, holy shit how does a PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION WORTH HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, find a way to fuck up one of the simplest of asks.

The Browns have won 8 league championships

Texas Rangers by far

Constantly getting robbed is worse than constantly being shit

this is why I think the drafting system in american sports are kind of fucked up

do americans just treat it like "tough luck, kid"?

youtube.com/watch?v=vdZHqHzmna0

It almost makes me want to become a fan. Winninga game would be like winning the super bowl.

>rags

Bills

The kangs were good like 15 years ago. Browns have never been good

Unfortunately you have to follow top flight teams in order to not be a cuck here in America.
How are relegated teams' fans treated? Teams that aren't Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/Man U etc?

Fans of big clubs get way more stick here in the UK. Unless you're an MK Dons fan

All of these plus Arizona/Phoenix coyotes and buffalo Sabres

none

>that is conformity not fuckin non-conformity

>you ya little cunt and you ya big cunt when i tell ya to do something, dot it, or we'll have a right sort out in here

>you can team up if you want, and bring someone else to help ya, and bring yer fuckin dinner, cos after i'm finished you'll need it

Mr Sitton's pièce de résistance quite frnakly

>you think "I'm fakin berty big bollocks tonight"

People generally take pride in following shit teams

Any team that's won even one Super Bowl is better than the Browns, never mind THREE.

a fall from grace is more disappointing than a turd that's always been a turd

i think we are tied with the browns at this point

Yeah, Vikes don't have as much sheer failure but more than make up for it with disappointment.

The Mets may be shit, but we make the World Series at least once a decade and maybe do well. But we constantly end up on gag reels for shitty plays.

Not even fucking close to the Browns.

>he fell for the child meme

laughingwhores.jpg

I get to hear about the browns every day op

I don't get why people love them so much even though they're terrible and then they act surprised when the browns lose horribly

we haven't done well in a world series since the '86 team. it's been false hopes, soul crushing playoff defeats and wasted careers ever since.

Way to waste Ichiro

Given the market, the Knicks have to be one of the most disappointing franchises in sports.... but, hey, the Pats were on the verge of extinction in the 90's... Times can change.

Robert Horry says hello.

Patriots
Warriors
Penguins
Yankees
Alabama football
UNC basketball

The Bills

The Bills were on the doorstep multiple times... greatest chokers perhaps, though.

BUFFALO BILLS

Get on our level. Browns suck at sucking.

Bills have been to a super bowl

Browns haven't

>having kids
>muh inbred lineage must go on!

But losing 4 straight. That is failing spectacularly.

>When your favorite team loses 4(FOUR) consecutive Superb owls.
I wish I was in the reality where they won at least one, the words wide right still echo.