Lynch to Remove Herself From Decision Over Clinton Emails

IT'S HAPPENING

>Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch plans to announce on Friday that she will accept whatever recommendation career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges related to Hillary Clinton’s personal email server, a Justice Department official said. Her decision removes the possibility that a political appointee will overrule investigators in the case.

nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?smid=tw-share

Other urls found in this thread:

jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/list-of-military-elite-purged-and-fired-under-obama-compiled-by-general-paul-vallely-3-17-14/
nytimes.com/2001/02/06/us/clintons-will-return-any-gifts-found-to-belong-to-white-house.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

Just heard this on the radio here in WA.

Nigger this is bad, if lynch removes herself that means the following
>Appointed prosecutor, could be good could also be someone bad at their job and clinton could get off scott free
>It'll take months for them to get up to speed which gives clinton time to fix loose ends
>If they get a republican they can chalk it up to a "right wing conspiracy"

They leaked their meeting on purpose

Thanks for your contribution.

Yeah no, this is good news.

Is this not great news?

Why or why not?

Lynch got Lynched? Lynch lynched herself senpai.

UNCLE JOE 2016

MAKE LOLIS LEGAL AGAIN

Who is Uncle Joe and are lolis legal in Mexico?

There's no appointed prosecutor can't you read?

So is this good or bad?

My bad, didn't read
Thats fucking awesome, so does this mean we'll know if there is an indictment by Friday?
Today Friday or Friday next week?

holy shit is there an actual jason bourne here. that seemed really precise and knowledgeable for roleplaying.

ok keep me posted

Is Hillary going to jail now?

Not yet. This marks the transition from investigation to trial.
It'll be a fucking huge boost to Trump though.

It's probably true.

Trum always had the game thought out. Since the 80s.

Clinton just started campaigning..

Think about it.

Clinton can win and save her ass

Clinton can agree to lose to Trump to avoid prosecution and save her ass

Trump can win and Clinton and her cartel will be finished with prosecution

Hillary now must run for her life or agree to lose.

And that's not even considering Trump probably has th majority of the votes anyways.

I was going to post this. fpbp

don't underestimate the power of the basement autist. political analysts and political scientists get paid to do this, so they constrain themselves to a workweek. basement autists, once latched-onto something, will spend 15 hours per day, every day analyzing something.

it's why we're winning the meme war 2016

Why?

Wouldn't it be better to happen just before the election?

Read the autist .
Having a presidential candidate who's on trial for multiple gross violations of federal law is a PR nightmare. Trump will be able to hit her, over, and over, and over, on it, unless they remove her and put someone new in (which guarantees Trump the presidency anyway.)

G_d this is great news to wake up to

But why does it guarantee the presidency? I'm worried they will put Biden in, which will make Sanders run, and with 3 candidates I'm almost certain Cruz and other cuckservatives will run. If there is uncertainty with actual happenings closer to the election is that not better?

>read this this morning
>mere hours after it all starts to come true
nice

I still can't shake the feeling this was a part of Hillary's plan

I'm one of the biggest Trump shills but honestly I'd take your scenario over shillary. She's the absolute worst thing that could happen to this county short of Merkel getting control of the US.

That would ultimately be good for the voters though. Think about the big picture. Trump runs as GOP. DNC drops Hillary and subs in Joe. Bernie goes Independent. Cruz goes Independent to recapture hardline conservatives in the bible belt. Half the field then becomes Independent with no attachment or loyalty to the two party system. This invites further division and more competition in the most deeply divided and hotly contested race in basically forever. Webb runs on a VA platform, Johnson or Wade for the 2nd Amendment. Even fucking Kanye at this point would be stupid enough.

The two party system breaks down, party reform fails, no more delegates and superdelegates since they have no power among Independents.

End result: one man, one vote.

Is this good or bad?

Trump has a mandate. I rate the chances of Cruz or whoever Bill Kristol is currently pushing actually becoming a force in the race at near zero. Neocons will just go for Hillary, who's going to be removed and replaced with, yeah, probably Biden or an Obama pick.

The optimal scenario is that Hillary doesn't drop out until October, leaving the Democrats little to no time to pick someone new and field them. Even if she drops out earlier whoever replaces her will be an extremely weak candidate because he'll have Hillary's ghost tainting him, and no momentum.

wew lad you are delusional if you think ((they)) will let this happen

Reading this, what if the powers that be had this planned out and had a gop candidate already picked and ready to go for 8 years. They used this to ensure that candidate's victory but Trump rolled in and wildcarded the fuck out of things which is why there's so much push back.

still better than Hillary

also Sup Forums would explode if a happening of that magnitude happened

!Jeb!

Sanders would never run against Biden

He despises Hillary he likes Uncle Joe

>End result: one man, one vote.
No faggot. The end result is that our God damn House of Representatives would always pick the President. What you's describing would be an awful thing for democracy.

I'm sure she has a billion backup plans. She's not stupid.

Are there any polls for how Biden performs vs. Trump? Also, reminder that we are told to believe that Biden's son's dying wish was that his father run for president.

>tfw Bill did this to destroy Hillary's chances at the Presidency
>tfw Bill sacrificed himself for the greater good

What's worse to (((them))); a couple of pissed off lackeys or an open revolt?

Bill getting his revenge on Hillary for taking his soul

could be a body double

doe he have full blown aids at this point?

Something is wrong with him. Nobody knows what, though. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies within the next couple years.

leave the poor senile old man alone, he's obviously going to die any second

he's what america will be if hillary is elected

What's worse to (((them)))? Certainly not their bought and paid for stooges in Congress picking the President you fucktarded leaf.

This makes so much fucking sense that I have to force myself to inject a modicum of disbelief, just so I won't be disappointed if user is wrong.

That was my reaction. It's speculative at the edges but the broad analysis seems very sound to me.

holy shit...

>She's not stupid.
Have you paid any attention to her record in the Senate and government?

It's beyond sound. It's almost like the guy is looking at it as hindsight, rather than speculation.

So, does this mean it's all decided? Word got out that there will be no indictment, so Lynch can comfortably lean back and say, "See, guys, I keep my big nose out of it, I just let the professionals decide. Oh, what's that, there's no indictment? Well, I had nothing to do with this decision, democracy works, nothing to see here, move on."

seriously this could have been it. Trump snatches the biggest victory in democratic history thanks to not only good fortune but by the corruption of the opposing party. Catch 22

He may not be the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need.

No, read:

There was a lot of media when she "clinched" the DNC nomination. First woman to be a party nominee and such. I think this was the behind the scenes prople signalling "end of the line, THIS is your legacy".

You just know that third wave feminists will be hailing her as a hero for "paving thr way for American girls who dare to dream" or some crap like that.

This is either really good or really bad.

On one hand, it means that the FBI and Comey can fast track this shit and get a recommendation going.

On the other hand, it means that Lynch may know that there will be no indictment so she's backing off. You never know with the Clintons.

Here I thought the only good thing about today would be slamming back my 24 for Canada Day, at least now I can do it with a slight grin on my face.

If that's where she ends, I can live with that. I have no inherent issues with a female nominee. I take great issue with Clinton becoming president, especially with her open admiration of Merkel, who is already headed down the path of most hated politician of our time (a hotly contested seat, it seems).

If she really wanted to make this shit look legit they would appoint a special prosecutor. Maybe tap someone like William C. Snyder, late of the PA U.S. Attorney's office and an expert in cyber crime.

TL;DR - A presidential candidate under the highest level of investigation for the most serious of offences possible can't be allowed to run for, or win, the very office that has the power to wash it all away.

There can't be no indictment. There simply can't be. She's openly admitted to breaking federal law on national television, to the point that Obama said, "Well, she said she's sorry, so I think we should forgive it."

At this point, she HAS to get hit with something, to at least keep up the illusion that politicians are subject to the law.

>even some Dems think it's shady

Why is our system so fucked to the core

It's not going to be just cyber crime. RICO.

What, some Sup Forumsack's speculation and theories and how it might all make some sort of sense?
I still do not think this decision to make no decision is in no way any signal that there will be an indictment, on the contrary. I think it's way more likely they do a little song and dance to show the people that Hillary gets off the hook in a perfectly legal, professional way without any tampering from friends and family. They are just shielding a potential weak point that Trump could attack. Just my opinion.

Very well could be fanfic but goddamn does it make perfect sense. It ties EVERYTHING together and explains so many aspects of this election. It explains why Trump has campaigned the way he has. It explains why the GOP is terrified. It explains why the Democrats are losing their shit over Trump who publicly they say they are sure to beat.

We'll see.

You think RICO applies? I'd say conspiracy/wire fraud (theft of honest services) at this point.

What's your RICO theory mang?

Based Bill ruining Hill's chances at White House so he can continue to fly around on that jet and screw girls.

At what point do her security violations become a military matter? Leaked and hacked emails were above top secret, some even to the point of SAP designation. The intelligence community should be thrilled to let the black-baggers execute her for aiding the enemy in a time of war, treason, espionage, and whatever else.

See

All she said is that she wiped her computer with you know like a cloth though.

>girls
you misspelled jungle asian boys

i wonder how the murder of that guy the other day factors into this. guy gets whacked right before they announce they're going to prosecute? what did he know?

>do her security violations become a military matter?
Obongo purged the military of any Generals Commanders etc, that would be outspoken to demand this. Check out this list, it's fucking crazy
jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/list-of-military-elite-purged-and-fired-under-obama-compiled-by-general-paul-vallely-3-17-14/

You're thinking of a different day. On the day she addressed the issue from the rose garden, she admitted that she kept government emails on her private server.

This is a crime, and she knew it was a crime. You are required to sign contracts stating that federal emails will not leave federal servers.

The gift that keeps on giving, the Clinton Foundation.

Meanwhile the fucking corrupt ass hats that had the balls to do what they did get off without a harsh word from Obama.

Some of the shit that has gone on under his rule should have had heads rolling. The IRS comes to mind.

She also said she won't overturn the ruling if they decide to prosecute. This is virtually a guarantee that shilldog will never be indicted

>Sup Forums tell me what to think, plz

Read this post here , user. It's long, but will lend a machete to your intellectual thicket.

Hah true. That would take down Bill, too since he was "running" things there while Hillary was at the DoS.

>The IRS comes to mind
I almost forgot about that disgrace, it was shut down so hard even Trey 'git'n rowdy' Gowdy just had to throw his hands up and walk away.

And why the hell is capcha being so fucking slow

So now the decision is postponed till after the elections. Great work!

Fuck me, the day this would come true would be like 100 Christmas celebrations at once. I want to believe so badly.

IDS HABBENEN

She's arrogant, and think she's above the law. She got sloppy after decades of deceipt, murder, and corruption, thinking that she was too powerful and connected to get knocked down.

Karma's a bitch; right Poos?

I Want To Believe

Seriously though, if the fix was in there'd have been no need for the face to face. To me the meeting suggests either bad news being delivered in person or a "plata o plomo" last ditch negotiation. Since it only lasted half an hour and Lynch recused herself afterwards, I think Lynch was telling Bill that an indictment is coming, and he didn't have enough plata on him to dodge the plomo.

Just because she doesn't have your best interest in mind, doesn't imply she's retarded.
She's possibly your next president, surely she must be doing something right.

Even the FBI is corrupt, GG USA, it was a good run.

Hillary will either be pardoned or there will be "not enough evidence to convict"

Oh, dear God, I hope so. I just hope the Grand Jury takes longer than a couple weeks to drop the true bill. I want the true bill returned after the Democrat National Convention. Either way Trump wins by default essentially, of course, but it's better after.

Don't care, doesn't matter. She'll never spend a day in prison either way. So long as the indictment comes, Trump wins by default and that's all that matters to me.

>her last name is lynch
>she is a nigger.

lmao.

How more money grubbing you can get?
Not even the furniture is safe.
nytimes.com/2001/02/06/us/clintons-will-return-any-gifts-found-to-belong-to-white-house.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121856

WASHINGTON, Feb. 5— Former President Bill Clinton and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton received authorization to take certain household furnishings to their new homes as gifts but will return any items that are found to be White House property, a spokesman said today.

In the latest criticism over their departure from the White House, the Clintons faced questions today about taking $28,000 worth of furnishings, which two donors were quoted as saying had been intended to become part of the permanent White House collection, not gifts to the Clintons.

I don't think Obama would kill his legacy by pardoning Hillary. He's proven to be a corrupt piece of shit, but he's also arrogant and would gladly throw her under the bus.

I remember that. She also had taxpayers buy her pant suits and never paid them back.

Bill's White House staffers removed the 'w' from keyboards, too.

if you believe AG lynch is starting to get seduced by political influence, it is good news. many people, right and left, have said that she was an able federal prosecutor in NY. now they are beginning to worry about how the DC machine is effecting her judgement - the first black woman AG appointed by the first black POTUS.

>Deshi
Basara
>Deshi
Basara
>DESHI DESHI
BASARA BASARA
>DESHI DESHI
BASARA BASARA

So let's assume this all comes true, and Trump is the Last Man Standing in the White House.

Would the public outcry over just how deep this rabbit hole went with her be enough to trigger a mass purge of anyone remotely connected to the Clintons from the three branches of government?

Of course. It would be like Watergate.

The real question is would this be a good thing or a bad thing.

Or would it just be so much of a headache to replace THAT many people that it's an effective game over which cripples the US for decades, if not for good?