What's your problem?

wh*Te subhuman

too much Sup Forums

poor nibba

he's white

niggers

He want to be racist but sponsors don't let him

he should be finnish president

He browsed Sup Forums too much and forgot where he was.

Happens to the best of us.

Negro nose

Scandinavians aren't white. Everyone knows that.

Lmao, this Vox article:
vox.com/culture/2017/9/11/16288826/pewdiepie-n-word-playerunknown-battlegrounds

lil drumpfster forgot he wasnt on Sup Forums

Sven?

>implying

He got too into the game and forgot he was streaming

WHY THE FUCK would you watch somebody else play video games.

inb4 'sports'
false analogy since sports has an element of seeing feats of physical exertion.

Like its a joy to watch the world's fastest or strongest or most stamina'd man.
Its boring to watch someone else play a video game.

I'd go gay 4him desu.

He's done and is burning bridges with his attention whoring just to squeeze the last out of his 15 minutes.

he browse Sup Forums everyday

he is by far biggest Youtuber there is, he is not done and will not be for long time. Basically anything he does affects whole Youtube scene, last time he did the shit with Jews and Nazis some prominent sponsors pulled out of Youtube. He has huge influence

Lmao
>could this swedish man possibly side with amerifats whose history has no significance to him?

I'd say it's a marketing move, look at internet kids, all they is maga nigger deu vult. This is his audience who throw money at him. He is just giving sign that he is ideologically identical

Crashing this site...

You couldnt explain why you watch people doing sports

niggers apparently

this

Mostly personality.

This is the only streamer I watch, and I think his stream is pretty entertaining most of the time.
youtu.be/YWNwxojm5NM

sports is watching the physical excelling of humans.

people running at great speeds, people lifting heavy objects, people tackling one another, people throwing things as far or as quickly as possible.

video games are not like that. they are just people pressing keys or using their thumbs. not really as fascinating as spors.

you ten toes down?

Nonetheless, some people are better at videogames than others, some have entertaining personalities. I dont see why you find it hard to understand to be honest

Watching videogames is no different than watching chess, poker, or pool matches or some other non-physical game

Gamers use their THUMBS?!

wtf, I HATE video games now!

ok so sports are to be watched only when it's in a top international level?

seems a bit autistic really.

its also interseting that everytime i see this being discussed its usually scandis who have stories as to why they enjoy it. some guy was telling me its like reliving the experience of having an older brother who plays video games.

for me though it just seems like a really runtish form of entertainment. i don't understand why someone wouldn't just play the video games themselves or just get some friends to have banter with.

he wouldn't do it irl though
fb/Andre.D.Gray2/videos/pcb.1723416961036239/1723414327703169/?type=3&theater

thanks to poseidon training I can now tolerate high amounts of cringe

Huh???

So what you're saying is he'll kill Youtube and also himself by being an idiot with no self control

yeah i basically only watch world cup, olympics, world championships etc.
>watching chess
i've never watched chess, but aren't the best chess players like geniuses. i don't think that is true of vidya.
>poker
never watched it. can't think of the appeal
>pool/snooker
i'd say there is also a physical exertion of precise fine-touching in this, but again i'm not a big fan of it.
it just seems a bit weird to me.
especially since there are also people who donate to just see girls interact with them whilst playing their favourite video games.

it seems a bit more pathetic than comparatively watching a girl give a violin concert or a girl run a marathon.

same goes for using a video game personality as a surrogate as a friend. whilst people might like sports or musical or whatever other personalities, its usually not in the same faux-conversation manner that these video games streamers seem to emulate.

it's the same shit
get over it

he has more than enough money, he can do what he want

Fuck niggers.

>i've never watched chess, but aren't the best chess players like geniuses. i don't think that is true of vidya.
Try playing the Starcraft 2 ladder and see where you end up.

its not the same shit at all.
I can't run in front of a crowd of 10000s of people, against the greatest runners of my generation.

Even if i like Usain Bolt's personality, i cannot surrogate him for actual friends because his job is not to talk to me whilst he runs.

hate speech is illegal in the UK pretty sure he could unironically get arrested lmao
Is starcraft as mathematically strategic as chess?

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR E-CELEB SHIT

this gotta be bait

Ok, you're right. Everyone pack it up. Streaming games is over.
I hope you're happy.

High level chess is mostly memorization of sequences. Added with some insight.

Starcraft is mostly skill, followed by insight, with some degree of necessary memorization.

>not true if vidya

Try playing some war games senpai played against a Canadian regimental LT colonel in combat mission

Professionals do play vidya

You have to 18 years or older to post

starcraft requires a lot more hand-eye coordination and such too
in fact i'd say starcraft is a lot more athletic than chess since it's a gook clicker

This post gives off some really gay vibes. Seems you're watching sports for excellent toned men showing their prowess and not for the actual sport.

What did he do ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps

Called someone a nigger while streaming PUBG.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ro_wpRKpTU

Just the first 20 seconds of that. Around 40 seconds

he used nigger as a curse word when streaming
which actually is a very common thing for swedes to do in swedish

youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps

Jeez and those fuking Americans are butthurt about it. Go Sweden

Does anyone with a life actually give a shit if someone refers to someone as a nigger while playing a video game?

He even corrects himself. Why is this a thing again?

He's right, watching video game streamers is for underages or forever incel faggots

It's mainly just burgers demanding everyone be as autistic as they are.

Swedes are racist assholes

some next-level mental gymnastics going on in here

because some people are apparently pure as snow angels who have never shouted a bad word while playing games with friends.

Probably because going "Damn, fuck jews I hope they all get ovened, also kill all blacks. Wait sorry, I'm in public, never mind" doesn't suddenly mean you didn't mean those things.

FYI this was all for publicity. PewDiePies growth was relatively stagnant (In PewDiePIe terms) for a while now, he already reached "peak" PewDiePie and the whole screaming at horror games train died, which was his latest, big growth spurt.

Then in February he got dropped from Disney partnership due to anti-semetic video content, after which he gained 3 million new subs in 6 months from his newfound neo-nazi viewership. One of his fastest growth spurts in years.

So now that's his new goal, drop little "I'm subtly racist, praise kek, sub to me alt-right bretheren." as a way to keep growing.

He's a businessman.

Yeah watch football like a real man! Match was brought to you by Dominos.

many online american friends have complained when i swear
usually without a real argument as to why other than "it's bad"
it's funny tbqh
nah it's not racist using "bad" words as curse words
infact here we mash them together to form even worse words
to bad english is boring

neger :DD

Being a hostage of his style: screaming fag style

Honestly make it 19 or 20 at this point or hell 21 at this point.

Nigger=/= neger.

in swedish it is

Uh huh, its over for racist shits like you sweetie

Because sometimes you want to listen to fun commentary, not in the mood to play the game and want to kill some time. That being said, PewDiePie ritalin overdose-tier over the top "letsplays" are annoying and generally cancer.

>furthermore were complicit but im just gonna sit on my pile of money and think about it lol, im not actually gonna fucking give to a charity or anything
What a fag sitting on his fucking high horse

>false analogy since sports has an element of seeing feats of physical exertion.

So you're watching people throw a ball because they do it much better than you and it's impressive?

And watching someone like Shroud shows me gameplay miles above my level that I will never reach and is impressive.

Woah, same shit.

I notice in these posts your reasoning entirely hinges on men and their bodies/abilities with no actually defense of the sport aspect at all even though you're obstencibly defending video games vs sports, as per your opening statement on the subject.

Seems to me you've got cock on the mind and are just watching sports because it turns you on.

chess, comedy shows.

wow, very problematic

Bump

dont know a single person who hasnt said nigger out of anger at one point in their life

Breddy sad how an eceleb says, nigger, and it's worldwide news.

What did the nigger player do? I never played this game, so I'm lost.

You used to be so cool italy. R-oma invictas...

He's just outplaying him, getting shots off but avoiding his.

the person getting shot finished off his knocked down teammate at the second car

Thank you very much.

pewdiepie rarely games, he mostly makes funny videos. and watching people play vidya is good because you learn new tips and tactics and it's good to see how other people play vs you