Homeland

Anyone still watch this shit?

this chick is kinda stunning in that shes the main character on an american tv show and is ugly as sin. that practically never happens.

Yeah. I haven't watched the last two episodes as this season has been pretty dull.

>this week on Homelenad
>Saul gets kidnapped... again
This show really got terrible.

This season is some real heavy-handed shit

other than watching them totally fuck up their own season by predicting a MADAME PRESIDENT this season has no drive, not an interesting thing going on.

how the fuck is this still going

its been alright

ignore all the autists who cry about the new president being a female they just hate women

>its been alright
The show was "alright" for one season and got exponentially worse since then.

So the latest episode basically says: Good boy Muslim man was set up by evil white male domestic terrorists.

BRAVO HOMELAND! WHAT SUBVERSIVE STORYTELLING!

I don't know how they're gonna tie the Iran storyline with Saul to the dindu storyline with Carry.

Losers with shit taste do. Show died in S2.

My guess: the muslim becomes Brody 2.0 and is sent as a double agent

the Dindu Muslim got exploded in the latest episode by white terrorists.

I didn't realize until I watched this week's episode that I had missed ep 3. didn't care and kept watching. fuck this show, but I have to see it out.

I finished season 1 a couple of days ago. Should I keep going? I found it pretty boring to be honest.

Honestly, no. If you didn't enjoy 1 you definitely won't enjoy any of the other seasons.

I am a triggered alt-cuck so I don't watch anything with a female protagonist unless it's anime

Eh you stupid but Kates character is horrible. The only redeeming character was brody and they ass-fucked him.

99.99% of American TV is like 'Homeland': unwatchable garbage.

>this chick is kinda stunning in that shes the main character on an american tv show and is ugly as sin.

Fuck you.

after season 1 I recommended it to a bunch of people and now I feel like I should apologize

I've heard nothing to convince me that bailing out after season 3 wasn't the right move

Take your meds, Carrie.

You should. You're the definition of cancer and the reason nu-males and sjws can shit up tv and movies. Free publicity from cunts like you.

LMAO I think this is the funniest shit. The retards cucks put a female elect in the show HAHAHAHAHA

I do, but only for Quinn. The rest is noise.

Yee Quinn is based!

If he was so based then his time as Agent 47 would've been awesome. It wasn't. He isn't. You've got beyond shit taste.

I... I liked that movie.

>>Blaming an actor in a video game movie with an awful script

what?