The fans

>Lars for being such an insufferable cunt
>Lars for that godawful drum sound
>Lars for cucking Kirk into not having solos on Saint Anger
>James for being a drunktard
>James for writing shitty songs for Saint Anger
>Lars and James for still putting up with Bob Rock

Jason did nothing wrong.

No its not their fault, its the fault of the cryptozoologists who failed to properly identify the right kind of monster in time.

St Anger's first half is a great album

Bob Rock ruined the band.

the bus driver for killing cliff.

Alcohol was definitely a huge factor, it's good to see that James overcame it before losing everything; the band, friends, family, etc.

St.Anger was really more about working through their troubles than anything.

HE FUCKEN' QUIT THE BAAAND!

/thread

This movie is one of the best unintended pieces of comedy ever

Lars' dad

And definitely NOT Dave Mustaine

This documentary really highlighted how incredibly whiny and childish this group is.

this

shoulda had plot armor

DARKNESS

fuck off

Torben Ulrich: using "delete this" before it was cool.

Saint anger is a masterpiece compared to I AM THE TABLE the album

Technically Lulu is a Lou Reed album, so it doesn't count.

FUUUUCK

youtu.be/-x2jDAR1XZQ

Kino.

Check it out man, you can't even fuckin' spell it right. Metllica. We've only been together 20 years.

Honestly one of the funniest docs ever. The music version of the TPM making of.

Metallica

Lars can't play drums for shit

I need to watch it again. James writing songs based on random things he heared, Lars getting drunk and selling his garbage paintings and Kirk being so out of place talking about his ranch. And how they couldn't just get rid of their therapist who at the end started writing ideas for songs. How difficult was it to just fire the guy?

MY LIFESTYLE

this. fuck the black album and anything after

well, load and reload were okay but nowhere even close to the realm of greatness that was K'eA, RtL, MoP and ...JFA

DETERMINES MY

In this:
James is an insufferable cunt who acts tough but is actually incredibly square.
Lars is a pretentious hack who does some scheming as always.
Kirk is like a poodle who just randomly walks through the frame.
Bob Rock is a sleazy used car salesman.
Bill Cosby Sweater therapistman is Bill Cosby Sweater therapistman.
Dave Mustaine is an asshole but in this he's just sort of pathetic and I feel kind of bad for him.
Jason seems like a genuinely nice guy who cares about music and not much else.

Kirk is best character. He just wants to surf and play guitar while watching Universal monster movies.

DEATHSTYLE

The band for not calling it quits after And Justice For All, and especially Lars for ruining the production on that album.

Load and Reload are actually much better than Black Album. I love the blousey "Southern Metal" style they used, James' vocals were great and some solos were kickass. Pretty unique body of work right there. They actually TRULY evolved with those two albums and made something different, meanwhile Slayer, Sepultura and Megadeth all kept making shit edgelord metal and never managed to put more than 5K butts in seats. Garage Inc. is a fantastic cover album and I always listen to it when I BBQ during hot summer days.

jason=kirk>james>>>>>>dirt>lars>>>>>>niggers>>>>bob rock

dumbest
lyrics
ever

Lars is the most misunderstood person in America

this
>mfw listening to the story of the bus driver blaming black ice and james backtracking several hundred meters searching for said black ice, finding none
>kirk talking about james crying in the night calling out for cliff

>meters
thought he said miles

>mfw they tried to lift the bus off him only to have it fall on top on him again

could be, don't remember exactly
several hundred meters can be several miles though :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=yIkSOx6kkMY

I'm kinda confused on how the bus fell on top of him, can somebody draw it out?

YOU LIVE IT OR LIE IT

He was totally right though, the song was shit.

Dave Mudstain.

I wonder if they paid him a whole lunch just to be there and cry like a little faggot complaining that megadeth will never be as successful like Metallica.

It made me cringe to watch him go so low.

youtube.com/watch?v=89GNUnn-8KQ

It was like a tragic version of two characters falling and ending up in a compromising position that I see in my animes.

Napster
Napster
What ya gonna do?
What ya gonna do when we come for you?

So Saint Anger is a bad album? Thats all? Because yeah, most people think it is.

FACTS: Load is a great alternative rock album and was only despised by metal heads who cant comprehend anything beyond metal.

And Justice for All is a metal masterpiece and megadeth will never ever release something like that.

The black album is great. Bob Rock really helped Metallica evolve into the right direction after they peaked the metal genre with AJFA. Frankly after AJFA, there wasnt anything else to do there. His only mistake is Saint Anger.

it tumbled, he fell out the window and SPLAT

here is a drawing since i should be studying

This guy gets it

are there any people out there that like St.Anger?

>And Justice for All is a metal masterpiece and megadeth will never ever release something like that.
Rust in Peace is better than any album Metallica will ever release though.

I like a couple of the songs. As a whole the album can go fuck itself though.

>Rust in Peace
lmao
>this is an actual almbom title

>almbom
That's not just a simple typo user, I think you might have brain damage.

Eh, I'd say And Justice is better than Rust in Peace, but I can respect your opinion.

Among the Living is best Big 4 tho

yeah it happened when I looked up that almbom title

lol, that actually made me laugh.

Kill yourself

He's right, there is nothing wrong with Load and Reload, they are good albums.

>Garage Inc. is a fantastic cover album and I always listen to it when I BBQ during hot summer days.
Indeed, I tend to listen to that album on summer.

St Anger would be a good album if the songs were half as long (they're pointlessly long, just repeating the same two sections; at least the long songs from Ride to Justice had a lot of variety to justify the lenght) and ANYONE would've told Lars to fuck off with that snare. The rehearsal dvd where Lars plays with a proper kit sounds so much better it's ridiculous. They should've just mastered it and released that instead.

Reload has a lot of filler songs.

they are not holy shit kys
garage inc is a great cover album though

Load is indeed a masterpiece though.

>And definitely NOT Dave Mustaine
/thread

What metal (and to some extent rock) music fans don't understand is (because most of them are young) that people can change as they grow old, and the musician might not want to play the same type of shit they've played 20 years ago. It's best to let bands that we like to organically evolve their music the best way they see fit, and not force them to rehash the same riffs for 30 fucking albums

They are great albums.

>they are not holy shit kys
Reload maybe not so much.

Load is a great album, I doubt you were even born when it dropped, judging by the way you type.

Thrash is usually the most repetetive subgenre. Maybe that's why it's the most popular. Or rather it's the safest one to like. No one within the community will judge you.

they are not great albums

They are.

And to thing that he might've been alive before they dropped it on him. Though probably not.
And it couldn't have been pretty. He got squashed.

they are not

This. Guy was leeching the band's money.

That is true. I think Load and Reload get bad rep because they're not-metal albums from a band fucking called Metallica.

Problem is that Metallica really cares more about money so they decided to play it safe after that, giving fans "what they want". St. Anger was just shit because they made it at a shit time in their lives, should've given it another year or so after James' rehab to get back in the studio.

>abloobloo, why me so poor? why am i second one?
He wish he was second one! There are literally a dozen bands between Metallica and his

Should have stopped making any more music after I Disappear .

What was the problem with him? He seemed like a standard therapist. Not very helpful in anything. Was that it? I know that by the end he was basically another member of the band even "helping" them with their album but for a while he seemed like nobody special.

they are

Yes, Load is a great rock album. Fuck the metalheads

they are

>Megashit

>St Anger would be a good album if the songs were half as long
This. And that's every Metallica album since St Anger. The songs are all too long for no reason.

Who was in the wrong here?

Nice bait

Is there a shittier drummer in a more famous band? How can you be a metal drummer and be that bad..

The table.

Drake>>Metallishit & megashit

What exactly makes Lars so bad?

Cliff intentionally caused the bus to crash because he had a vision of Metallica's future and wanted no part in it.

Metal is one of those genres where you can be complete shit as long as you do tons of coke and can play hard and fast because fans really only care about speed. Now Metallica is old and Lars can't play hard and fast and they've "evolved" to not hard and fast stuff so Lars is FUCKED but it doesn't matter because he's synonymous with the band and he can't be replaced.

It appears he can't play faster than 63 bpm...in a thrash metal band.

but he can't play fast, at least from what I've heard. Even the oldest stuff like seek and destroy. Can he even blast beat? or play just paced d-beats/punk beats..?

Can someone who has greater insight than just the doc tell me why Bob is so hated?

In the doc he seems the most likable (other than Trujillo) to me. No ego, no drama, he just wants to get some tracks laid down and when they verge into crybaby territory he tries to guide them into staying on point without getting pissy. Seems like he's doing his job as a producer pretty well.

Most drunmers wouldnt even be able to play And justice for all from start to finish. Not even Lars these days.

He wasnt bad, he just doesnt care anymore

From what I recall he came off as the average filthy record exe jew who just wanted to make the most sell-able/listening/profitable album to max out shekels.

Most fans of metal realize you can't make metal marketable without dumping it down for the masses, and therefore making it shit.

Of course, many people also believe Metallica was shit by then anyways, so it might not have been all his fault.