I liked it

I liked it.

Didn't like the fact that half the cast turned out to be the killer instead of just one, and Channing Tatum hiding in the basement? Come on...

Other than that, good movie.

Yeah, the ending was obviously inspired by Murder on the Orient Express.

Better than Django.

>that awkward voice over by Tarantino himself explaining what happened
>even though the explanation could've been made visually in the movie itself

It's Tarantino pretending to direct a theater play, when he's grossly incompetent. Not to mention that the resolution is a direct insult to anyone who actually took the film a little seriously.

Also, it's yet another "I said nigger hahaha" kinda thing, especially with all the references to nigger cock.
If I didn't know better I'd say Tarantino is one of those 14 year old Sup Forums shitposters who spam cuckshit.

why was this in super wide 70mm bullshit scope

Because it's a meme, like listening to music on a Walkman

That "hahahah nigger cock" scene had a point you pleb. Samuel l jackson wanted the old man to pull the gun first so he could be justified in killing him.

He knew that every man had a line you do not cross and took advantage of it.

If you didnt understood the movie its ok but dont go running your mouth talking shit for the people that havent seen it.

Also you seem obsessed with black cock so I think YOU have a problem with it, so you should stop talking out of your ass.

Aslo walton goggins was oscar worthy.

>walton goggins was oscar worthy
My nigga

Yeah, that voice-over was really jarring. Worst thing about the movie

>who dun it movie
>the who is a guy in the basement who was never introduced or hinted at before

That made me really mad.

>people really liked the opening scene from basterds.........mmm
>i know, mmm, i'll do it again!

>never hinted at
The fucking movie is called Hateful EIGHT.

Good movie? more like not a good movie

hmmm... actually now you say that, you've really turned me around to seeing from your point of view. Such a way with words do you have that even I, as staunch a defender of Tarantino and all his indulgences as you will ever find, have been swayed by them.

whoa

But... Tatum made 9

Stop liking things I don't like

Why did they wait so long to kill Kurt Russell and Co. They had the high ground and surprise, why didn't they use it to their advantage

Guys?

I guess it's just a plot hole

movie reason: they kill kurt russell the moment he turns his back to hammer in the door, then jackson, goggins, and OB hear and kill the mexican, then burn down the haberdashery, dorner style

real reason: tarantino doesn't give a fuck about plot holes

>only two more points on RT than the new Ghostbusters
This is why Rotten Tomatoes is lying filth

not hard to beat though