RE ELECTIONS CONFIRMED

RE ELECTIONS CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000040190969/Ab-12-Uhr-im-Livestream-Verfassungsgerichtshof-gibt-Entscheidung-zur-Praesidentenwahl
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/austrian-court-overturns-presidential-election-result-calls-rerun-40271899
krone.at/Oesterreich/Urteil_Praesidentenwahl_MUSS_wiederholt_werden!-Entscheid_verkuendet-Story-517854
faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/gerichtsentscheid-praesidentenwahl-in-oesterreich-muss-vollstaendig-wiederholt-werden-14318693.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/austria-court-orders-presidential-election-re-run-after-far-righ/
rt.com/news/349106-austria-president-election-cancelled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NICE
First For Hofer

Thanks for the source, senpai.

>derstandard.at/2000040190969/Ab-12-Uhr-im-Livestream-Verfassungsgerichtshof-gibt-Entscheidung-zur-Praesidentenwahl

Nice dubs, but we're gonna need sauce

YEEEEEEEES

The news is 2 minutes old and currently just available in german.

REEEE

I am so happy

ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING.

DONT LET THIS SHIT SLIDE BOYS, GO VOTE FOR HOFER.

>MFW THERES A BREXIT
>MFW HOFER WINS
>MFW TRUMP WINS

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/austrian-court-overturns-presidential-election-result-calls-rerun-40271899

Fucking racist, is not enough you give us Hitler and now you want to kill more people?

and what is the reason they repeat the erections?

Van der Cuck BTFO

Meme Magic

C'mon Austria make me proud

Rigged postal votes by leftists

B A S E D

After the Darkness comes the Light!
Praise Kek!

When will the next election happen?

>he literally wants to have a Mossad agent as head of state

The left is trying to claim that there was no irregularities.

But they found out that even people that couldn't vote did indeed vote (protip Antifa fags) and that mail votes were opened before the Election Day started.

It's clear that the leftists did everything they could to make the other fucker win.

Come on Austria. We have another chance to go 2 for 2. First Brexit, now this.

Based plastic surgery hudges

September probably

We beat you once and we'll beat you nazis again. VdB will once again defeat you racist bigots.

Rare.

Just saw it live on tv.
Wtf does it mean Sup Forums was right and it was rigged?

PRAISE KEK

lol you think Hofer's gonna win this time? If anything he will lose more clearly than before.

Nope, incompetent election commissions, no actual vote rigging was proven. And it will be mostly FPÖlers going possibily to jail over that.

This man ist a racist. Do NOT trust what he says

H O F E R
O
F
E
R

Is there a more based institution than a Verfassungsgericht?

Get comfy with your own cuck gov abo scum

Cant scoffer the Hofer

FUCK YOU MONGORIAN!

Good luck Austria. I hope antifa doesn't fuck it up again with a few more dodgy postal votes.

It wasn't rigged, at least there is no proof but there is a chance that it was rigged which is enough for the Austrian constitution court to declare it void.

>Ganz Österreich muss nochmals an die Urne

>mfw

Fuck off back to Uni, Alexander.

krone.at/Oesterreich/Urteil_Praesidentenwahl_MUSS_wiederholt_werden!-Entscheid_verkuendet-Story-517854

NICE

Caйн yy?

Also Hofer is based.

Can we do this, Austria? can Hr. Hofer win and Oesterreich wieder grossartig machen?

Nope nur zwo bundestaaten.

Congrats Austria, you better not fuck it up again.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pls don't fuck this up Austria. First Brexit now this. 2016 is the best year I've ever witnessed.

Fuck off piefke. You germans are a vile race and the morgenthau plan should have been enacted.

>yfw the left rig the vote again, get caught again, and the Austrians are back at the polls for a 3rd time in 6 months

Yeah i know i followed the case but to be honest they would not make such a desission if it was not serious. They could just count them again like in Florida.

>Hofer will win
We can just hope and make good P.R for him, but I think the mold man will win again, but with less people voting, so with even lesser legitimation then before

Die Stichwahl muss in ganz Österreich zur Gänze wiederholt werden

OFFICIAL REASON FOR THE REPETITION: POSTAL VOTES

Reminder that Austria had record postal voter turnout (10% of total votes)
Reminder that postal votes in France are BANNED citing national security as a reason
Reminder that Germany now has 25% postal votes AND THEY DONT COUNT THEM SEPERATELY FROM BALLOT VOTES, and that the OECD - the organization that monitors elections in europe - told the Merkel government to correct 8 fucking years ago.

nope, whole country

faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/gerichtsentscheid-praesidentenwahl-in-oesterreich-muss-vollstaendig-wiederholt-werden-14318693.html

bahahahahahaha

Epic leftist butt hurt!

does Hofer still hold a chance to seal the deal given the context of the Brexit and the fear mongering of the left?

the fire rises

i dont know if i want to vote him again

he said he wants austria exit from eu, which will fuck me jobwise

>Entscheidung gefallen: Die Stichwahl zur Bundespräsidentenwahl 2016 muss zur Gänze wiederholt werden!

>Sup Forums predicted Trump
>Sup Forums predicted Brexit
>Sup Forums predicted Hofer (now about to come true)

There is something crazy going on. It's almost as if - when it comes to matters of politics and nationalism - Sup Forums not only predicts the future, but creates and shapes it.

Praise KeK
\o/ \o/ \o/

Wirklich? Das ist ausgezeichnet! Ws passiert? Schön österreich, Norbert youve got another chance don't let me down!

lefties are fix und foxi
hahahahah MY SIDES :D

>When lefties think they can influence by downboating

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/austria-court-orders-presidential-election-re-run-after-far-righ/

rt.com/news/349106-austria-president-election-cancelled/

RT comes in strong with an English source.

Don't be a fucking pussy.

Öxit would be 2 Years after referendum m8
enough time to look for a new job

WHY IS OUR MEDIA SILENT ABOUT THIS

No. Also the new immense costs for the country will be blamed on him and his party. He also looks like a sore loser.

>ich bin fix und foxi !!!!

Moron who did not vote here, I won't make this mistake another time and I urge my fellow morons to not fuck up this time.

Oh shit, it's seriously happening

Hopefully all the "a few votes more or less won't change anything" idiots will vote now

it was literally half an hour ago

EU won't survive a couple more years anyways, better be free and adjust before the shit really hits the fan.

I AM TOO

Why does he not have a chance? What has changed in the time between now and the last election? (Yes, I know he lost - but it was like 0.1%)

did someone say "RE-ELECTION" ???

KEK WILLS IT!

GODSPEED AUSTRIANS

>But the party is leading in the polls ahead of general elections due in 2018, and Mr Hofer has said he will use the full powers of the presidency if elected — including the right to dismiss the government and call elections.

FUCK YES

Good goy *one shekel added to your goy account*

What's Mongolia like?

>implying austria will leave the EU
sure lad, believe the propaganda, thats what made the green smoker POA first

Is this the year that keep on giving ?
Will we have the triforce of memes with Brexit, Hofer, and Trump ?

REMINDER TO PRAISE KEK

c'mon nigga
step ya game up

Fucking nice Australians. Told my dead already of the fraud after the results he said nothing will happen no re-election and it happened. Brexit and now HOFER

More than ever. Leftist radicals manipulated the vote count and got caught red-handed. They are even discussing banning postal votes completely now.

Normie voters will notice and think twice about voting for the leftist candidate.

Not that i don't believe you but a source for your last claim would be nice.

>tfw I'm not in Austria in September
>tfw my postal vote is going to be rigged
Feels bad man

no you didnt beat anyone you cheated thats why we do it again you green refugee dick sucker.

>this comes a day after Juncker saying he doesnt care about national governments and people should stop with that "austrian" ullshit talk about being undemocratic

DRUNKEN CASTLEJEW ON SUICIDE WATCH

> They are even discussing banning postal votes completely now.
Holy shit, really? Source? Last I heard they said that they won't ban postal votes.

will you join Visegrad now?

What are you doing?

he didnt say that he said he would consider it if the eu doesnt get more democratic in a years time.

Machen Österreich wieder groß, mein freund

Praise Kek for Hofer's victory