What language would be better for a scientific career?

I plan on going into a career based around Biology

english

English or mandarin.

===WARNING===This Is The Infamous Zainichi Korean ""Netouyo"" Schizophrenic From The Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward With A Multiple Proxy. He Runs The Blog Called All-Nationz In Order To Generate The Ad-Revenue And Traffic. Please Ignore Him. Thank You For The Information ~ ~ ~

Chinese

chinese

Spanish

this

mandarin

Lojban

russian and chinese
saw a few articles that I wanted to read but they didn't translate, made me wish I knew those languages

chinese

北京語

Python, c++, etc. You might be able to get a job then.

Depends on your specialization
But usually squirrel is considered to be really useful

普通話

oh yeah, learn R if we're talking biostatistics.

English and Python

I work as a scientist and I can easily tell you German is the most useful. Many scientific papers are published in German and German is the most popular language for study.

Are you baiting? American is the language of everything that matters.

I'm apart of the Association of Computing Machinery, and they send out headlines for research being done and I never seen anything from Germany. Are they more active in the natural sciences?

German.

You already know english.

German. It is the second most used scientific language (the first is English) and should be fairly easy to pick up since it is related to English.

>Did you know...? At many American colleges and universities, German is the world language required most often. At the University of California,for example: 56 majors require or recommend German, 43 majors require or recommend French, 21 majors require or recommend Spanish, 7 majors require or recommend Japanese. Among the many academic programs requiring or recommending German are: Anatomy, Art History, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Studies, Genetics, Linguistics, Logic and Methodology of Science, Molecular Biology, Music, Near Eastern Studies, Philosophy, Physical Science, Physics, Physiology, Religious Studies, Zoology.

As you can see, there's a lot of biology related fields which recommend German.

Japanese do produce far more research in all scientific fields, so that's your best bet. But they'll all end up writing it in English anyways so it's not that necessary.

I only would want to know an Asian language so that the lines don't look like fucking gibberish
I'm interested in alphabets