Being antisemitic

>being antisemitic
>being christian
You guys do realize Christianity is a just a branch of Judaism, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E9VaWOrDlw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-refuting_idea#Philosophical_skepticism
etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=pagan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews wanted to kill Jesus

And the Pope wanted to kill the reformation.

what does that even mean?

>wanted

I'm pretty sure they went with it.

Means that Christianity branched of Judaism the same way Protestantism branched of Catholicism.

And you think the Protestants don't view the Catholics as heretics?

we also realize that ISIS is just a branch of islam.

>Christianity
30 AD

>Judaism
70 AD

because he's a lying upstart attention whore faggot who committed absolute heresy and was given a million chances to stop.

also got killed by based romans who are the real forefathers of western society

>And the Pope wanted to kill the reformation.

He lost.

and Islam is a branch of Christianity.

Fuck Abrahamic religions.

The old pantheons are truth, anything after is a perversion.

>old pantheons
What's the britbong paganism? Worshiping some rocks?

>also got killed by based romans who are the real forefathers of western society

u w0t m8?

>Not recognizing how the precepts of Roman law influenced the Catholic Church to codify Christianity in terms of a "judicial" faith (Christ's propitiatory death, ect.).

>Not recognizing the role this played in later Westernism.

deal w/ it judaism is the only true abrahamic religion and jesus was the equivalent of a teenage girl on facebook chomping at the bit for attention

Im dumbfounded by how retarded atheists are sometimes.

Australia... I should have known it would be you.

How could I have missed the flag.....?

No we had similar gods to the Norse gods.

In place of Odin we had Woden, in place of Thor we had Thunar.

Odin - woden - lugh - mercury - shiva - horus

Its all the same deity.

>also got killed by based romans who are the real forefathers of western society

They were only the forefathers of the post-Renaissance (the rebirth of ancient Greco-Roman culture) West

Sure you go along and worship the days of the week mate

pls take me seriously it's no fun anymore when people can tell from the flag ;_;

Then quit shitposting.

As did the Jews since Jesus came back to life.

That's the whole point though, our whole culture is based around those original beliefs.

The church came along, gathered all of the parts they liked, the trinity, easter, holy sites etc and forced people to convert of die.

Go ahead and turn the other cheek while muslims and jews are murdering and deceiving you.

And in any case I worship nature, the highest form of law that is physically evident to us.

I worship myself as being part of nature, and therefore part of the divine.

Fuck your religion of self flagellation.

I recommend this for everyone. Guy researches how important the Christian worldview is to the West. Talks about its decline and the rise of relativism.

Has a whole video series too:

>youtube.com/watch?v=2E9VaWOrDlw

There are many episodes, but that is the first. It is a bit dated now, having been made in the late 80's, I think, but still well worth it.

>the trinity

The trinity is in the Bible mate (John 14:16-17; John 14:10-11)

>Go ahead and turn the other cheek while muslims and jews are murdering and deceiving you.

Turning the cheek is literally not taking a personal offence. We aren't allowed to kill ourselves by inaction

So what would you replace the pic? A hammer?

I do believe in the absolute truth of the divine though.

I just have a different belief system to Christians.

>Jesus came back to life.
Do you have any proof to support this claim?

>I just have a different belief system to Christians.

Oh, I wasn't refuting or battling you. I was just sharing something I thought might be helpful to others from my particular worldview.

Though, I can see how you would arrive at that impression. The way I replied was faulty and did give the impression of criticism where none was meant to be.

>Fuck your religion of self flagellation.

You fucking barbarian traitor. At least proxy your Christian flag with a random country would you?

A white dragon

Or the sun

The pagan concept was encapsulated with a Father, Mother, giving birth to a Son. They were three major Gods with many minor god's as well. Their trinity was comprised of three Gods not one. The Greek triad of Zeus, Athena, and Apollo, the Hindu triad of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva the Egyptian triad of Isis, Horus, and Sub.

Christianity is nothing more than a perversion.

not only they wanted but they also fucking did it

whether it was the God's plan i don't possibly know it, but as far as i know God doesn't really intervene when it comes to people's free will,that's why the justice comes after-life.

Stop watching Zeitgeist and open a fucking Bible you ignorant Welsh child

Talmudic Judaism was invented after Christianity. The Jews of today are vile Talmudist scum

Also this

Red dragon is the symbol of the Britons.

White dragon is the symbol of the Anglo Saxons.

If you had the extra flags you would see that I'm in Yorkshire. .

>Jesus came back to life
Of all the things that didn't happen, this one didn't happen the most

I hope you're not in North Riding, you traitor to the flag

since it broke off judaism (and it did very early), it is not. and then, the rich western tradition/theology made it european, and this happened quite early in the history of the Church too.

>being anti analog
>being a super computer

You do realize that VLSI CPUs are just a branch of valve radios, right?

Born in the East live in the West.

Are you even aware of the pagan influence in many of those flags?

that's why christianity lasted more than 2000 years while muh j00s and many others always tried to strangle it down?

wew

And are you aware of its predominant Christian influence?

>rejects the Mosaic law
>rejects the Talmud
>rejects ethnicity
>rejects Pharasaicism
>Christianity is Jewish

Judaism is aborted Christianity, actually.

The 11-arms lobster ladies worshipping religion of the poos in the loos is waaaaaay older than 2k years, gypsy. Now what?

P.S.> DaniiB, tu ești, mă, coaie?

Yeah the virgin mary.

Your acting as though I'm some kind of traitor, whereas the reality is Christianity oppressed many of the Germanic peoples living on this island when it was first brought here.

Simply wanting to explore the values and beliefs of my ancestors shouldn't make me a traitor.

Its like Chinese whispers, the further you get from the source, the more confused the story becomes.

And today they lost thanks to scholarship. This BTFOs the PROTESTANT

Before Paul it somewhat was. Paul thoroughly reformed Christianity and after him it is as European as it gets.
Jews invented Talmudic Judaism specifically to counter Christianity.

>Yeah the virgin mary.

you really think that's it?

>Your acting as though I'm some kind of traitor, whereas the reality is Christianity oppressed many of the Germanic peoples living on this island when it was first brought here.

Those Germanic peoples wilfully became Christians for about a millennia m9, the same way the Celtic and Britonic cunts accepted Anglo-Saxon dominance, and the same way Anglo-Saxons accepted a Norman influence

>Simply wanting to explore the values and beliefs of my ancestors shouldn't make me a traitor.

This is a de jure and historically Christian nation my friend. Our monarch bears the title "fidei defensatrix". Where do you think you are?

>Its like Chinese whispers, the further you get from the source, the more confused the story becomes.

Umm, no it's not. Christ (God) has always been right since the beginning of time

FYI the virgin Mary is nothing more than the Egyptian/Babylonian sun goddess and her divine son.

Same shit all over, take a story and pervert it to fit a new narrative.

The white rose is a symbol of Mary, yes.

Actually Christians love to spout that nonsense, the reality is that many were put to death if they wouldn't convert and most holy sites were taken and had churches built on them.

It was only after the conversion of Anglo Saxon leaders that the people eventually started to follow suit.

I'm not denying the christian history either, but for millennia before that it was paganism.

>Talmudic Judaism was invented after Christianity.

Isn't talmudic Judaism descendant from the type practiced by the Pharisees?

You get all your information from Zeitgeist m10

never watched it.

>You guys do realize Christianity is a just a branch of Judaism, right?

You guys do realize Arabs are also a branch of Semitic, right?

>The white rose is a symbol of Mary, yes.

And you think the cross here isn't Christian? da faq

>I'm not denying the christian history either, but for millennia before that it was paganism.

Paganism got utterly and completely superseded by Christianity. Even the bloody word "pagan" is a Christian word meaning (:every other European religion that was not Christianity)

Do we have any real allies?

I didn't think it needed saying that the cross was christian, you fucking retard.

Just because one system of beliefs became popular over another doesn't make it any more true.

The sheer fact that Christianity superseded many other religions is direct evidence of its oppressive nature.

You think everybody just went "yeah that is a much better idea, you sold me lol".

Religion is personal, I hold my beliefs because they are true to me.

Holy shit it's like Romanias flag and Mexicos flag fucked and had this flag as a baby.

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot.

>oppressive nature.

I thought we were supposed to be pussies m87 (last paragraph)

No such thing as an oppressive Christian

>I hold my beliefs because they are true to me.

Your beliefs are a sham. A random mix of religions of which their only, literal, commonality is not being Christian

You are now.

There are good aspects of Christianity though, it did a lot for Europe and again I don't deny its role.

To call a belief a sham is ludicrous. All knowledge is based on assumption, we believe things because we choose too.

In actual fact they all have more in common than they do differences, I've shown this earlier in the thread.

Isn't it incredible that cultures, separated by thousands of miles can come up with beliefs that are essentially the same. The same stories, the same figures, the same values.

>You are now.

Nope m11, it's impossible. All we do is turn the other cheek, check your notes

>To call a belief a sham is ludicrous.

YOUR belief is ludicrous

>All knowledge is based on assumption, we believe things because we choose too.

That is your assumption: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-refuting_idea#Philosophical_skepticism

>In actual fact they all have more in common than they do differences, I've shown this earlier in the thread.

Look at the etymology: etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=pagan

>Isn't it incredible that cultures, separated by thousands of miles can come up with beliefs that are essentially the same. The same stories, the same figures, the same values.

I thought it was all assumptions, what's so incredible about it?

Oh it is this thread again.

Obligatory responses as follows:
>but jews wanted to kill muh hesus
>christians are the chosens G-d's people, jews today are impostors
>muslims are the real chosen Allah people the other 2 branches are impostors
>Insert denomination of christianity IS THE ONLY TRUE REST OF YOU ARE FILTHY HEATHENS AND HERETICS REEEE
>sieg heil
>kawaii

hmm

>being religious

Even if you search for spiritual developement, religion is full of traditions wich are just a fucking waste of time.

If you really want to come nearer to god, brahma, the universe. the force or call it whatever you want, studies of different styles are the way to go.

Compromising to a system is just for idiots.

>traditions are just a fucking waste of time

Science is a religion.
>thinking a piece of pottery is proof of some sort other than people knew how to make it and mark it.

>ancient = good, the meme

Infanticide, murder, buggery, thievery - all of these are ancient practices.

>Branch of Judaism
>That purposefuly said "fuck the chosen people ,we're all god's chosen people"
>The christian project was to destroy judaism by conversion

a rebellion against talmudism, the thinking Hebrews faith

What is this from?

>exclusively ancient practices

OH FUCK OFF

That's not an argument. He BTFO'd you. Please defend your position in the context of his last post. We are watching.

Paganism is better than Abrahamic religions of truth, and negative human behaviors that have transcended eons are solely the result of Abrahamic religions?

>>ancient = good, the meme

>Infanticide, murder, buggery, thievery - all of these are ancient practices.

They are not exclusively ancient practices. And they are not indicative of their age (correlation =! causation)

There is no such thing as progress

interesting conspiracy theory.
why would all the apostles who would've known it was a lie allow themselves to be brutally tortured and killed over it if that were the case?
or was there a conspiracy behind the accounts of them too?