Germany protect your women for christ sake they are liteally crying for help!!!

Germany protect your women for christ sake they are liteally crying for help!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=mUcZwgQflBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NUQ0nNN95gM
youtube.com/watch?v=uVDKQOfDKag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no.
Strong women don't need a man to protect her.

kek

she is a qt3.14 i would protect her against the Muslim menace

>refugees welcome
>AH STRONG GERMAN MEN HELP MEEEE

they are ebola

Doesn't this make you upset that a woman in your county is literally crying for help

>qt
Are you into tomboys?

kek no.

the weak should fear the strong.

>bring the problem
>expect men to solve it for them
lel no, you guys should really just let it burn.

You know, I was thinking. I was in the bath one day when I realized why I was destined for greatness.

Instead of us Americans taking in refugees from Syria and more and more shit skins like everyone else, why don't we bring in people like the girl in OP's video?

White males and females from Europe, old and young. Think about it. The EU wants to take in millions and millions of rapeugees, right? Instead of America bringing those fuckers in and allowing Mexicans to swarm illegally, why don't we just take the people that want to leave European countries like the old days?

Give me millions of the good Germans, French, Irish, British, French, Italians, etc.

Was she confirmed for like half Turk or something?

>women overwhelmingly voted to not inhibit immigration of biblical proportions
>cry for help
Thanks for letting the people in my family fled from in the first place. I hope you get stoned to death or die from the trauma of a shattered pelvis while this hellhole degenerates back into a swamp.

No. Women were the ones who allowed these rapefugees to get here in the first place. Let them deal with the consequences of letting them in.

Why should German men risk their lives and limbs for the mess that women created? What is the incentive?

After/If the Muslims are flushed out of Europe, the women will revert to saying, "Men are pigs! Destroy the patriarchy! OMG he raped me with his eyes!"

If she wants protection, she can vote for a 'far-right' political party and perhaps get a concealed carry permit (assuming those are allowed) or some other weapon for self-defense.

Back off Nasty Nate, Bibi Wilhailm is my bitch!

Fuck off you cave ape sand nigger.

Germans 'men'... Such a pity. Just like France, great history but with mens like you who can even protect a women like your ancestors did.

Holy fuck

Would breed/10

what a qt

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

>hy should German men risk their lives and limbs for the mess that women created? What is the incentive?
So you would let white women being raped by Arabs because 'muh fuck women'?

I though Sup Forums was different than Tumblr.

No because they wanted this

It is women's nature to help people who society deems as oppressed they literally cant help it. The men of the society are there to keep there women in check in the first place

Yet they all end up with leftist nu-males or shitskins while they never noticed the normal white guy.
They get what they deserve. Too bad if some of them aren't happy with the amount of cultural enrichment pushed by their fellow WOMEN.

This.

Every country needs to close off there borders to Germany, Sweden and other leftist shitholes like this.

Let them live in the world they made. Don't let them avoid taking responsibility for their actions, they need to fix their own goddamn problems.

>It is women's nature to help people who society deems as oppressed

and who do you think is the #1 driving force behind this culture of opression and victim fetish shit?
protip: it's not men.

>they never noticed the normal white guy.
You don't get it, the normal white guy is a nu-male. Break the conditioning...

ITT: Divide and conquer bullshit and MGTOW faggots
I wonder who could be behind this?

german "men" cant protect their women, id gladly do it for them )

Just to clarify, i want to point out that slavs in germany aren't the manly chavs you think they are, they tend to be faggy betas. emos and shit.

I would protect her from the rapefugees in exchange for sex

>Germany protect your women

This is a Jewess, and coincidentally this was the only video German mainstream media picked up...

The truth is that sandnigger get Jew identification training in German asylum camps to get rid of Jews for good, while being able to blame it on mudslime.

They meant ethnic Germans, not you shitskin

pretty sure it's illegal to protect women from migrants in germany or other nordic countries

don't do it german bros, it's a trap

I distinctly remember a twitter campain with the poundsymbol NotYourWoman when swedes wanted to protect their women. I imagine germony had something like that

She's obviously a CIS white male.

In all seriousness I feel for her.

I need to learn German too.

>Is it normal that I, as a 16 y/o, I will soon be 17, am afraid to go outside and have to look over my shoulder when I go shopping at 6 pm in the winter?
no, it's not normal
it means you are a moron
bad people have always done bad things
did you only now realize the world is a dangerous place?
yes people are gonna rob you, stab you, rape you
people are awful
would those crime stats go drastically down if we kicked out shitskins? sure
you'd be a lot safer
but you are never completely safe
you could die any day when you go out
no reason to live your life in fear
it's not like there is a 99% chance to be hit by a meteor when you step outside

Bibi will be my wife, one day!

This.
You will be labeled a chauvinistic racist by the mainstream media.

Thread full of cuck white knights. White woman has made it very clear she does not need help and she hates you. Why would you protect her? Of course I protect family and friends.

>women

toppest of keks.

nice idea.

Now get Obama to approve of that.
Or Hillary.

I will come. (German here, degree in software architecture and business)

It is. We want women to learn to deal with the consequences of their actions.

>Divide and conquer

The division already happened, retard.

Women are the ones responsible for this fucking mess.

They're the ones voting for liberal politicians and waving the "refugees welcome" banners.

They deserve everything they get.

Germany is pathetic, I'd be driving those cocksuckers out of the country by putting their mutilated corpses on display for all. Vlad the impaler was right

>protect your women
White knight faggot detected
end yourself

She's too ugly to rape tbqh
Probably too old too for an Ahmed

It's whats happening in Montréal, so many of the good french are leaving and coming here. They really are welcome.

Venez au Québec les Français, même nos nègres savent se comprtez ici.

>Fuck off you cave ape sand nigger.
>cave ape
>sand nigger
Why are Americans so dumb?

German "Men" let this happen by letting Women rule their country. Now German "Men" need to man the fuck up and solve the problem they their Women created. Women are children but for a few exceptions. If you do nothing, you are part of the problem and will die too.

Women have only got themselves to blame

They made their bed, now they can fucking lie in it

>that
>German
looks like a fucking turk

>They made their bed, now they can fucking get gang raped in it.

>German "Men" let this happen by letting Women rule their country

last time german men had any say in german matters was 1945
then we lost

then the eternal anglo dictated a cuckstitution for germany to adopt, which would ensure germany would never return to strength ever again

and that's what you're seeing now - a weak nation that is legally forbidden from regaining control and strength

that's literally what it takes for them to wake up
you can look at OP's bitch cry on video as much as you want, but if you actually talk to her and suggest doing what's necessary (rounding up the mudslimes and driving them out of the country), she'll be shocked and appalled, call you a racist bigot nazi swine, and report you to the police for hate speech.

>uk

bitch had her chance
she rather went with ahmed than with hans
now she sits in her own shit and cries out for hans to help

get raped you whore
i don't care

how do you know that lol

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

>but with mens like you who can even protect a women like your ancestors did
Our ancestors' women were worth protecting, at least they weren't fucking opening the gates for the invaders
Fuck urban degenerate social-network-addict women, they can get raped all they like
The only redeemable girls have moved into the countryside a long time ago

Unless it's a woman I know personally and I know she is cool, I would never fight for them. White women having been treating white men like shit for decades. Fuck them.

I wouldn't. No women is worth putting myself in to danger for just because she would let me stick it in to her snatch. She would need to do a hell of a lot more than let me plow her to get me to do anything.

Maybe you should have fought harder instead of surrendering.

I thought your police force was strict on procedures. Aren't your police capable of shooting people if they riot? Here in America we let them pillage shit because of media backlash.

Do women think these tactics are still going to work? Face it, cunt. You made your bed and now you're lying in it.

Maybe you should have helped the Germans destroy the Russians instead of sending letters to us wanting a lend lease act

She's got a nice hint of a Bavarian accent. At least that part of Germany is still somewhat based.

what's that? Germany couldn't singlehandedly-destroy the UK in a week? TOP KEK ANGLO PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us germans are ITCHING for a war with the UK. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of british soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY british pig shit they see. When germany's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Way to find an excuse to do nothing. Wrong or not they are YOUR WOMEN and you must protect them. Once the invader is finally dealt with it will be time to punish their accomplices.

>us germans are ITCHING for a war with the UK
Anything for less whites in the world, right Hans?
You krauts never change.

kek You were against the Axis
youtube.com/watch?v=NUQ0nNN95gM

> delusion

You lost two times, why do you think this time will be different?

More support?
People see the future if the West. Even some blue-pilled faggots are coming to terms that something is wrong.
This is very different now

>fought harder
cant fight much harder than until death
literally all the good and strong germans died in the war. only the cowards and weak beta bitches survived.

>german police
>shooting brown people
lmao
literally never happened, and never will.

and even if they convict some muds - they'll be tried as youth offenders and get some pathetic punishment like half a year on probation. courts usually dont lock up foreigners, because that would lead to too many foreigners in prison, and that would be racist.

> More support?

... from whom? Like every relevant country likes the UK more than Germany.

Oh, I meant world war, not just UK. There will be no war against the UK, I am talking about a bigger picture.
But I'm afraid we'll all become Brazil at some point...

>anglos
>white

really made me think.

Destroying Europe once again. As always.

They can physically, but they will get penalized by the "justice" system afterwards due to the cucked state their country is in.

heh, nice pasta EU vermin but...
*Teleports nukes onto you*

Sounds like this is the perfect time to visit Germany and collect a waifu.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

> But I'm afraid we'll all become Brazil at some point...

I have some bad news for you user.

Heh, nothin' personal goy.

at least one guy knows it's pasta. have a good one nigel. i supported brexit all along.

What's that?
LEAVE THIS REALM

Make me.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVDKQOfDKag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

>16yo girl
>treating teenagers seriously

>Anything for less whites in the world, right Hans?
Nigga your commie kike Morgenthau planned to exterminate 20 million Germans even if they surrendered immediately. Oh, and they wouldn't accept any peace negotiations, only unconditional surrender. Sure sounds like they were trying to kill as many whites as possible.
By "waifu" you mean "cheap pudding cup", right?

Nah, I was talking about demographics. It's all irrelevant if your people are brown.
Besides, it's a lie. 0.747 for Ukraine? LOL
Make it 0.5 at least

No, I mean a pretty German girl.

> ww3
> Polan is gone (it really does not matter)
> Russian savages enter Germoney
> they are prepared for rapes and destruction
> they are welcomed with "Russians welcome!" and flowers
> and receive sex for free
> German government organizes free courses"how to talk to Germam women"
> they are given free watches, iPads, houses and shit
> #notallrussians
> mfw

nice pasta, I'll save it

meh

next thing you know, she tells you you're just not interesting enough for her

let 'em burn

experience, just look in her face

my women?
must protect her?
grow up you white knight giddo

cunts like her are cancer
you will save her and she will stand 2 weeks later at the train station and shout "rapefugees welcome! germany is diverse!" again
fuck that shit, it's not worth it.

I know exactly what you're getting at.