GERMANY YES

>German girls are literally being conditioned to be mothers with black baby simulator dolls

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

GERMANY

YES

kreiszeitung.de/lokales/diepholz/syke-ort44535/jung-schon-mama-6459103.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Austria they'd probably have 3 children from her father by now.

I just don't get why. They are in Germany, so it is much more likely the babies would be white, right? It really does look like it's the case of someone intentionally conditioning them.

>Germans having children
Don't worry, it won't happen. Germans don't breed.

nigger babies are hideous and should be stomped on the ground. Nothing wrong with post birth abortion

Hahaha, halt die Fresse du cuck.

Freu dich auf Das Cuckening #2

Fuck

>>German girls are literally being conditioned to be mothers with black baby simulator dolls
I think its more to scare them, so they dont make fiki fiki.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT now who unironically tell me that 3D women are worth fighting for

top kek

faggot

they are worthless whores who continue to vote left for more and more ahmeds and tyrones. 3DPD a shit. prove me wrong.

>prove me wrong
You are right. But we have to fight not for the women, but germany as whole. Thats why we cant stop.

look at sweden. their women literally hate their own men for defending them. we have to let them crash and burn as hard as possible. they deserve nothing but agony for this disgusting betrayal.

Boys, BOYS!!

You're both cucks

Yukari

yukari is cute. CUTE!

Germans devolve to weeb posting

Welp

Best waifu

We only need 2D women, our women are coalburners. They get put in the camps.

anime will save the white race burgerboi

i hope my waifu never finds out about her 2bh

Who is ur waifu?

>modern american military symbols graphic control measures
>german SS uniform
my immersion

sylvie. pls no bully.

Send me a German girl and I will give you €100,000.

Are you the guy who derails the threads?

Degenerate faggots.

What does she mean by this?

I can't help but wonder if you're just into German girls or if you're after some sick twisted revenge.

Just into them, the accent is qt.

> AYYLMAO BABIES

'''''''revenge''''''''

>implying

what do you mean? :DDD don't mind the different ID i was out grabbing some food.

>look mom i posted it again.

top kek brah.

they raped her, didn't they?

dude, you're like a month too late, i posted that thread like a month ago. and there have been several threads about it since. Get out of that basement every once in a while, Fritzl.

nah i'm a richfag. what else can you offer?

>they raped her, didn't they?
more like a prostitute, a legit Königstiger like that costs over 500$, a literal holy grail of plastic modal kits

>mfw someone trusts jews

For those times when abortion shouldn't be left to a woman's choice....

>Not trusting Jews

Nothing really. Money was my one card.

>take the shekel and you'll take their power

hmm really makes you think.

Thats the responsible social worker - 100% ethnomasochist

Is that before or after worldwide communism?

So, all the time.

>They are in Germany, so it is much more likely the babies would be white, right?
>hurr look mom im trolling 4chinz

they're going with arabs because aryan men are sitting inside jerking to anime

The globalist oligarchs are trying to condition whites for the "one world, one race" horde of easily-controlled mongrels they want to us to produce.

>Kreiszeitung
>local county nobody's even heard of
>"""GERMANY"""

Can some Kraut, that isn't posting anime bullshit atm, explain that shit to us?

OP is a faggot.

Lmfao, well done Germany.

At least they know what they're doing and giving the fuck ugly chicks the black dolls, since it is indeed their destiny to burn that coal.

Also

> german chicks

Zhey're doing a mother preperation class, and got black babies.

Bingo

Sadly, that would be preferable.

>says the American
We literally pump our children full of female hormones and you call THEM cucks? We're literally only 55% white.

I'm literally 100% white so fuck off Paco

>tfw I would gf them
>tfw no uggo gf

bull fucking shit. Americans are closer to mutts.

HEEEEELP !!

please just make it stop. I don't like these memes anymore.

mongrels are far harder to control.

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg

Not really. Look how easy it is to make blacks buy shit. Just have lil Wayne rap about it.
Look at how easily influenced they are by media.

HANS YOU LAZY SHIT! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO DIE FOR THOSE FUCKING WHORES! DON'T LET WOMEN SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS, YOU MADMAN

I'm not even surprised anymore...

I'm at a point where my desire to watch it all burn and listen to their terrific screams of agony one day doesn't even increase anymore and is the only thing which keeps me going.

Nah dude, mongrels aren't like that. We're much less predictable and more volatile than blacks. We have the paranoia and violent tendencies of blacks, but with higher intelligence and white combat instincts. If the Jews socially engineer a society of half-black half-white mongrels, it might look like Brazil but they're all going to be genocided

they don't know shit

try having a german gf you retards, it's like being employed as a full-time cuck

MAN UP! BE A MAN AND PROVIDE FOR JAMAL AND TYRONE jr. nomsayin?!

>this is what piggus actually believe

ayy lmao. roasties OUT - waifus IN.

Seems like a German gf would want to tie you up and whip you to feel in control before sucking off Ahmed and getting gang raped to feel feminine. Then blame you for it.

>Jews finally get their desired Mongrel race
>everyone was raised by shitty ghetto culture made by Jews
>single mothers everywhere depending on gibsmedat
>kids grow up into failure
>nobody doing the jobs that are required to be 1st world
>everything slowly falling apart
>mongrel nogs join islam
>fuck up jews everywhere
>ruin any industry jews had up and running
>jews suddenly dirt poor and get chased by noggs
>Detroit levels reached after only 40 years
>russkies laugh it off and steamroll europe
>kill everyone and enslave the western jews
>western jews can't defend themselves when they get no support from whites
>slav and slavjews take over

What an awesome plan you stupid braindead kikes. YOU HAD ONE
FUCKING JOB and this was to be white mans friend.

This kraut is right.

Jesus Christ does not one of their parents object to this shit?

I mean, in the states schools push this all the time but there's usually at least a couple families that get pissed off about the new policies and at least postpone it a couple years

thank you burgerfriend.

if the Bible is anything to go by, jews, despite being "the chosen" are also absolutely retarded
>i'll be your God, all you have to do is not worship other gods
>proceed to worship other gods the moment your God fearing leader/prophet dies
>get BTFO when other tribes attack you since God's mad at you
>whine and cry about muh enslavement
>b-but moses was gone for 40 days we couldnt resist!
>God forgives you, tells you "I'll bails you out, ust dont follow other gods"
>proceed to follow other gods
whatever they may say about high IQ, the j00s are just "thick headed people" with no sense of self-preservation

Can you show me where the pics on the left were taken from, the shopped ones?
It looks like some stormy shopped the pics to create the infogram...

They were "chosen" in that God specifically revealed to them the knowledge of God. Their job was to spread the gospel. But not only did they not do that, they perverted the gospel, killed the prophets, and then murdered God when he came down to do the job himself. What retards. God gave them like a dozen chances too

The Old Testament in seven verses:

Isaiah 5

1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

Take them all for free.
They are cancerous

I don't know, but the reason i posted this was the bodom right.

>for free
Don't give me a heart attack like that goy.

>white women
>immigrant kid simulations

Please take them merchant.
They are yours.

You are laughing now, but once some german bitch shows up you won't be.

FTFY.

Edge master

No need to shop. Just use the right point of view to forge legends.

Fuck you, burger.

Why is no one mentioning that not one of these girls is fuckable?

Seriously if they're going to propagandize why do they choose such a hideously ugly group of girls??

these girls are all 10/10's in germany.

read the article nothing is mentioned about refugees
it's just kids taking courses and train being mothers with a doll

With a niggerdoll.

"rapefugees" Fixed it for you user.

yeah... but come on.. it's just a fucking doll

When I don't shower for 2 days my penis get's really smelly sometimes.
If there's a fly in my room I just get naked, lay on my bed and peel the foreskin back.
When the fly lands on my glans I trap it between my foreskin and the glans really fast.
It feels really got when the fly is humming inside. After I do that for a while I crush the fly inside with my thump.
When it's intestines drop in my urethra in form of a single yellow drop then it's the best feeling in the world.
I just have to rub 2-3 times more and cum on my belly.
At the very end I smear the fly's remains all over my pulsating dick.

Actually the pic is accurate.

>it's just a doll goyim, don't overthink it.

Dont be a retard, the school obviously got a discount on the brown ones.

2 for the price of 1 white baby.

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that this thread is being derailed on purpose?

This is fucking HILARIOUS

Haha, classic german.