"BREXIT A MISTAKE", THEY SAID

express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit

Shitters BTFO.
Swexit when?
>never

Everyone knew the dip was coming. I said right when Brexit happened that it would be 2-3 days and the markets would go back to normal. Real economic collapse isnt it CNN?

Toppest kek

I don't know how, but somehow this proves racism.

Why the fuck would Sweden leave the EU? Isn't it the best way you can continue your fetish for cultural suicide?

Hillary really did make Brittan great again.

Even your average inbred here said that we will suffer for the short term but it's worth it.

YOU CANNOT PUT A PRICE ON FREEDOM!

You need to sort the cuckery out in your government, vote SD into parliament pls.

NOTHING HAS ACTUALLY CHANGED

Who and what can affect the FTSE 100? Can the common citizens buying british-only products have an effect on it?

I need somebody who's into economics to explain how the whole share thing works.

oh wait you are telling me the prospect of Britain NOT standing surety for Grease, Spane and Co has a positive outcome on their solvency, and in turn on the pound?!?!?

people pointing at currency devaluation are literally retarded, the global worth of a currency is based on nothing but expectation, and the global fearmongering dragged the pounds value tremendously

I assume it works the same as here, anyone can buy shares, they're basically you give them some money and if they do well they will reimburse you for giving them money.

People are still whipped into a frenzy. Someone I know literally canceled their semester trip because of "the unstable economics we're having". She lost something like $90 per ticket in booking fees and they were 4 people going.

We won't ever get out. The chief editor for a major news paper recently said that referendums should be scrapped in an effort to show that "democracy is greater than populism!".

>FTSE 100
>a good measure of the health of the economy

i voted out and it's obvious that we're going to be fine in a couple of months, but let's not do this

Why is it bad? Which comprehensive index should a layman without the experience and time to accurately gauge the market on their own look to?

I support brexit, but here is why you're wrong:

Only 22% of the FTSE100 derive income from the UK. For them, the collapsing pound means more income.

The FTSE250 derives more income from inside the UK, the FTSE250 is down still since brexit

the FTSE 250 is a better indicator of our economy, as it lists companies that deal predominantly in sterling and are based here. the FTSE 100 is made up of huge multinationals that deal in many different currencies, mainly US dollars, and have their assets spread over many different currencies too. i guess that the spending of the ordinary UK or EU citizen will not have much of an effect on FTSE 100 listed companies because of how big they are and the fact most of their shares are owned by holding companies rather than ordinary people. i'm not an economist though so i could be wrong.

FUNNY INNIT

FTSE 100 companies earn in dollars.
You'd expect them to move opposite a weak pound.

See

Gustav makes me feel sick.

Fucking kill them all.

>the FTSE250 is down still since brexit

but if you look at the trends over the past few years, it's not doing anything particularly unusual, it dips and falls fairly regularly in response to major events like this one. it will recover in time, one of the reasons it's fallen in response to brexit is due to the insane amount of deliberate media scaremongering, once that settles down (as it is now, which is why the media is focusing so much on irrelevant party politics - they've realised they fucked up big time and are trying to save face) then the economy will recover, at least until we actually physically leave the EU. nobody said leaving the EU was going to be painless.

>democracy is greater than populism
>Democracy when I win
>populism when I lose

Reallocated my funds the monday after brexit.
Actually made money from it.

I guess this makes a lot of sense. In addition to the scaremongering put on by the media - wasn't there a huge miscalculation in favor of Remaining? This ought to have thrown a wrench in the cogs - and the FTSE 200 seems to have somewhat recovered in just 1 week despite this.

>Brexit
>Shitters

Its only just begun...

They also said the UK economy would be fucked if we didn't join the single currency all them years ago so i wasn't buying it this time.

it's fucking nothing.

correct, we are in a weird situation where almost everyone expected to remain, then we voted to leave. it seems the city and the global finance sector in general completely failed to set up decent contingency plans for if we did actually choose to leave. that seems to be such a huge oversight it's more likely it was deliberate, i don't like to blame jews for everything but it's pretty likely they are responsible for what's going on right now, i'm sure some of the ones in positions of power made a huge amount of money from sterling collapsing.

That and a lot of people betted on Remain using stocks, and on the pound, and are now selling short to cut their losses

What paper?

Let's see what happens when the EU removes our financial passport.

look at the FTSE of british companies. Also brexit hasnt happend. What happend to the markets was merely a reaction to something unexpected.

And patriarchy.

That's not true, Cameron announced he will step down, and everyone awaits the UKs announcement of article 50, and multiple countries have announced a desire for FTAs with the U.K.

This was due to QE, a.k.a. money printing.

Delete this, this is wrong.

That always happens. Major political thing and.markets dip in response as the fuvktards newbies sell like morons. But when you look at the markets on a decade by decade basis they have consistently gone up.

As a decolonizing Latina,

Austria fags
Get your shit together
Svens too
The third world shitholes (like you hurhuehuehue le funny flag observation) cant progress if you guys keep sucking dicks all day and not show the world your potential

>Swexit when?
Probably never.
Frexit and Danexit are next for sure.
Then possibly an Öxit.
Then maybe Nexit.
After that it'll take some time for any other nation to step up.
Sweden is far too cucked, sorry svenskbro.

>Everyone knew the dip was coming.

You'd be surprised by the amount of people who genuinely lost their shit. "Reacting" is all people do on social media.

That's exactly what happened with the markets. It was just a giant temper tantrum by the globalist kike financial elites over the fact that the vote didn't go the way they wanted.