Why can't DC make a movie that tops this?

Why can't DC make a movie that tops this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LikMS5gDDI
youtube.com/watch?v=2kR6daKgbQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's called LEGO Batman

lol @ that baby shit. Snyder's done more for those characters than the last 60 years of comics and cartoons. he's turning trash into gold

Timm and Dini actually like the characters unlike Snyder who thinks he's too good for Superman.

>We will never have a scene like this in live action

youtube.com/watch?v=8LikMS5gDDI

Hell, Hamill can play old Joker at this point.

I like that Timm puts his fetishes into his work. When Batman fucked Batgirl I smiled, especially since it damages Batman's relationship with his son.

Conroy can play old Bruce at this point too.

Timm has been drawing smut of his characters for years. Almost all of his prints have visible nipples on all the ladies and he's done straight up R34 . I wish I could get paid to make jerk-off material AND be one of the most highly respected names in western animation

He mad an entire series of Joker/Harley pictures didn't he?

I comissioned a slutty version of Harley in her nightgown from him. Money well spent

I've only seen two of them. The one with the whoopie cushion and joker with the can of snakes

Becasue nothing can. JL and unlimited shits on everything. Marvel movies don't even come close to DCAU either.

What about Marvel cartoons?

EMH came close, Spectacular spiderman came the closest. Other than those I can't think of any noteworthy Marvel animation. The Planet Hulk movie maybe?

I would've said the 90's Xmen cartoon until I rewatched it.

Maybe Wolverine and the Xmen?

It's not that Snyder thinks his too good/ hates the characters it's just that he wanted to put his on twist on the characters. Like how Nolan did with Joker and Bane. Something that WB is supposedly making him not do with JL. There was a JL interview awhile back where Ben said that they aren't going to do anymore unique takes on the characters(like what happen with Lex,Superman) and because of BvS they are going to make them like how they are more known by the public.

Marvel earth mightiest heroes could have done it but Marvel doesn't give a shit about their cartoons. Or games. Or their own fucking comics.

>Games
At least MvC Infinity is in secret at the moment and not out in the open like Injustice 2, which looks crap.

okay, and in the case of Superman his spin is that he's smug and creepy. this isn't even the script so much as the way he shoots Superman hovering over people like he's deciding whether he should save them and what I assume are his own acting instructions that Cavil should look like he resents being expected to save people

Shit opinion my man

>Xmen
youtube.com/watch?v=2kR6daKgbQ4
Pure kino

It's shot like that because he's being perceived as this almighty God. He looks down on them not vicariously but in confusion on how he has been thrown into this role of savior and revered as such while all he's trying to do is fit into the role of a normal human

I think Injustice 2 looks fine and I'm still going to get it, but nothing great. MvCI will be cool, as long as Capcom doesn't pull any sneaky jew tactics, or fucks up with what characters they are going to put in.

If that is truly supposed to be the intention Snyder fucked up big time. Cavil can't emote outside of mild boredom to mild sadness. He isn't confused he's just bored. If he wanted to fit all that in he needed better actors and a better director.

Yeah, it's a good idea but executed poorly

I think that sums up Snyder to me as a director. His vision outpaces his talent or ability to make it happen. I can see all the things that he wanted to make points with and where he's coming from but I wouldn't let the guy direct traffic. I think BvS even with a lot of the same flaws it has it would be loved by many more if it were directed more competently, or really at all. Everyone in the movie looks bored and depressed, and that's why people didn't like it. Superman didn't seem to0 torn up when 500 people get disintegrated in a demonstrable fireball so it didn't affect me either.

what is a comicbook character without the artist's twist? there is no true or correct version.

hell, superman in flashpoint paradox is the only version i like. and i thought lex was pretty much the only good thing about the bvs movie; the most far-out / unique direction they went with an established character.

i don't mind them doing different things with characters because thats the whole point, WB-DC's problem is being cowardly hacks with no creative talent, they actively shut down and even fire director's mid-filming if they try and do anything outside the safe little box of trying to recreate nolan batman, that they trapped themselves into. i think the problem is not what snynder or whoever thinks they should do with the material, its WB telling them what they can't do, in the middle of fucking projects, and ending up with the mess that is Suicide Squad. too much poking and market research and screenings and having to cram in "the big boss fight" into every fucking film.

i bought his twice. one for fapping one is sealed. such an amazing artist

Why couldn't Suicide Squad just be villains doing villainous things? Hell, Assault on Arkham was a MUCH better SS film and it was a farily simple story of the SS overrunning Arkham.