What types of food would you serve if you owned a movie theatre?

What types of food would you serve if you owned a movie theatre?

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

narwhale bacon at midnight

Imitation crab legs

And ribs of course

I would serve REAL BUTTER with my crab legs. I have ordered crab legs several times at cinema theatres and they served the legs with the same chemical-stew imitation "butter" that they puke all over the popcorn.

Disgusting.

None. I'm operating a kinohaus not a restaurant. I'd probably offer beverages but no actual food. Not my problem if fat fucks can't go 90 minutes without shoveling something in their mouths.

Enjoy going out of business

jello salad and and mayonnaise balls

Fuck off, fatty

What a movie theatre needs is a food which taste good but makes you thirsty, to encourage drink consumption, is cheap to produce, but can be easily marked up, and comes in small portions which can be shared easily or passed around. Marketing is also important, so if there was a food already associated with cinemas which also ticked all the aforementioned boxes that would help.

I can't think of anything.

They sell the food for a profit, numbnuts

>new Sup Forums

I am going to make maymays great again, I promise. We are going to unroot the cancer, and Reddit is going to pay for it.

Cocktail shrimp over ice served in a taco sombrero. You have to peel and eat the shrimp quickly before the ice melts and softens the taco sombrero. It would be the only thing on the menu.

fries and nachos

but tripfagging is the No1 symbol of reddit cancer immigrants

Ask me how do I know you are post 2010-13 Sup Forums.

filtered :^)

filter the newfag tripnigger. it doesn't get any more reddit than your trip being a fucking banepost.
sage.

This. Jalapeno poppers would be good too. Mozzarella sticks. Any deep fried appetizer type things like that. Im being serious. Of course, pizza as well.

popping corn

>nachos
they got that at my theater

Tendiesssss

My shitty local flickhouse has cinnamon pretzels that are pretty good.

I haven't bought from the concession stand in what feels like forever, so I don't know if anything I suggest has already been done.

Popcorn with seasoning. Lime & chili, cheddar, salt & vinegar, etc.

Hot appetizers, the sort of stuff you would find on a casual restaurant's menu or in the frozen food aisle. Anything that can be quickly nuked or fried.

Maybe a 'light' selection. Nuts, sliced fruit/vegetables, crackers with spreads.

I would rigourously ban food. And any drink that can be loudly slurped (no straws).

BYOB friendly, but no troublemakers tolerated

What the fuck

Nothing. I'd keep the popcorn mines and the crab tanks running of course, but I'd sell the produce. My kinoplex would only be for true kinosseurs, not popcorn munching plebs.

>For me its the McChicken...
You know the rest.

I hate getting that greasy """butter""" slime all over my fingers. By the time the movie starts I need a shower

me? i'd serve old memes

I have always wondered why they don't have a guy selling hotdogs like at football games.

Crab is probably my favorite food beside Watermelon.