1. country

1. country
2. have you been to florida??

america YES i live here

Went to Destin once. Also went once to get on a cruise ship.

UK
yes

Bahamas
Yes, almost every year (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Daytona.)

Great for shopping.

that's where i live

yeah miami shopping is great they have a margiela and rick owens store in the design district

When i was a kid yeah. My mom got horribly ill and spent a week in the hospital while i got the worst sunburn of my life and my dad almost had to fight some guy at the hotel. Probably the worst place ive ever visited. Absolute fucking shit. I would drown myself in a swamp if i had to live in florida.

maybe you should wear sunscreen and your dad should be less of a hothead

plus the people at the hotel were probably from louisiana.

1. US
2. Yes and it was shitty both times. Florida is terrible.

Id rather pray that the next hurricane totally destroys your awful state

lol not gonna happen sweaty we prepare ;)

>we prepare
I guess the nice thing about living in trailers is that they're cheap to replace

>Uruguay
>Yes, one year I went regularly because of work

hmm more like a beach house on stilts lol x

1. usa
2. i live in tampa and its the worst place ever dont ever come here

>flag

>lived there 9 years

st. pete is nice

What is Jacksonville like?

yeah downtown st pete is cool but the general tampa bay area is shit

No, its the worst place in lat am

it's always hilarious going to disney and seeing all the pasty white yurotrash with these god awful sunburns. the british are the worst, holy fuck do they get annihilated by the sun. whole families of lobster red brits walking around like it's normal. almost hurts to look at.

Went there for a bit ages ago
Too humid

No
No... wait, actually yes but only in an airport.

used to be shit but the riverside/downtown areas are really growing and becoming fun and also they're getting an ikea

right now it's underwater and without power though

No power, running out of gas for my car, cell internet is stone-age tier speeds.

Tfw suffering and rest of world is getting off to this but I'd be getting off to other people suffering too.

>tfw panhandle and completely fine with AC, fast internet and power