Finland. This country with population of 6 000 000 (six million) people is creating 50% of all the good menes

Finland. This country with population of 6 000 000 (six million) people is creating 50% of all the good menes.

Rest of the world, are you even trying?

t. totally not a Finn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siYUQE0aNTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong, your memes are lame, autistic and all look the same

spics have the best memes and are the true mememperors

BLACKS have the best memes and are the true mememperors

east asians have the best memes and are the true mememperors

correct, your memes are funny, genius and all look different
finns have the best memes and are the true mememperors

make a vk public then
youtube.com/watch?v=siYUQE0aNTE

There's only 3 good Finnish memes

Russia is trying to make memes. Soon they will surpass you.

wrong, your memes are bland, normal and cookiecutter

I have the best memes and am the true mememperor

Finnish memes haven't been good since 2013

All those faggots saying finnish memes are bad
>gondola
>spĆ¼rdo
>apu
>assburgers
>t.

And just today
>perro caca
>russian propagandaballs (S-P-A-C-E)
>SHITTED

100% of all good memes are made by non-wh*tes

>gondola
>finnish

gondola will always be my favorite meme. thank you based binland

t. luigi

not an argument

finnish memes are the same old poorly drawn rip-offs with sutffy nose speak (ebin surdo :DD).

Russian memes are the future.

t. ivan corleone

Gondola is an Italian meme faggot

uma?

hmm? SOPA perhaps?

everyone knows it's finnish, only luigis say otherwise

It is truly a sight to behold. I bow to the true kangz, the Finns.

the kang in the norf

S

itt meme connoiseurs

Russian memes > Finnish memes

Besides there haven't been any good Finnish memes for years as noted by Finns these days are just annoying shitposters who believe they're still awesome.

H
I
T
T
E
D

A Finnish meme is like an elegant woman. She teases you with her walk before she finally exposes her self and grabs you by the cock to let you into her vagina. Her grip is that of a masseuse, and her vaginal tenderness is exceeding. Greatest orgasm of your life.

A Russian meme is like your 15 year old step sister after she's had one too many midoris and she tries to tractor-beam your cock into her weird pubscent snatch.

kacked.com

pasked

First you must smell the meme. Then you see the meme. You must make love to it. It is like a lover. Only once you have had foreplay can you read the meme. Word by word, keep it slow. This isn't a race. When you are comfortable inside the meme, you may release your sexual energy and inseminated your start eyed mistress. Grab her hand tighter, nibble on her ear, THRUST! As the moans escape her plough her harder with the rhythm and gentleness of a both a bull and a spider simultaneously. It is not just fucking, it is sex. And BOOM, you squirt in her, she squirts in you, and you are both lying in very wet bed sheets utterly satisfied and nourished by one another's sexual mana.

That's because those of us who live in real countries with more than (((6 million people))) and not East Sweden have a culture of our own with whom we can share our best memes without feeling so insecure we have to seek appreciation from other cunts

Other cunts don't even know fraction of our memes. Nobody knows Swedish memes becauee they don't exist.

>spics

The only swedish meme is your country

S-P-A-C-E

>East Sweden
>Refuses to defend it
well played

Most of those are interpretations of Japanese memes.

I'd rather a 15 year old pussy over a hag, so your metaphor is kind of pointless.
Young, tight cunt is always better than old, used up cunt.

viva finland

The best thing is that the memes that foreigners know are the worst ones. Here's a special top quality image for all of you.

this

Its funny cause its true. I still love their women though

>

The elephant is objectively the best meme though

So underrated