I don't even like the guy and that was a pretty funny episode

i don't even like the guy and that was a pretty funny episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gaaEYC4RDUQ
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw
youtu.be/OHKqYjfDdoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're all funny and well researched if youre not an uppity contrarian

Not all of it. I think he took that alex jones rant out of context.

Hold up here, I thought he said he was going to keep it from 'being all trump'?

>contrarian
redditor buzzwords

he wanted too but he can't because uh, I forget why but he gave a reason.

>there are people on neo/tv/ who actually watch this talentless kike puppett

Was pretty good, yeah. Trump is an easy punching bag and Oliver was mostly spot on.

Did not expect 'Last Cuck Tonight'.

Have you never seen Alex Jones before?

the writing was pretty good. too bad laughing at half the country isn't helping anything. political satire has a long tradition but i'm unsure it's ever done much good

>too bad laughing at half the country isn't helping anything

Mate, it's closer to 25%

yeah I'm a huge trump supporter and even I have to admit he got BTFO hard. I should have voted hillary!

itt: Shills

No, The rift that has been rent is irreparable, I fear. Humans need to hate, and unfortunately, with the advent of anti racism campaigns the like, hating those far away in other lands has been replaced with hating your neighbour.

satire is dangerous for totalitarian rulers because they actually pretend to be perfect and loved by all
in a democracy it does jackshit

Did Trump actually tweet that? He can't be that retarded, right?

s/Humans/plebs/

let's play real or fake: Trump Tweets Edition

>he can't be that retarded

Have you not been paying attention for the last three weeks? Guy probably is suffering from Alzheimer's or some shit

So how is Sup Forums reconciling Trump having multiple Jewish bankers on staff and immediately cutting regulations on said banks?

?
Are you an idiot? You think people won't willingly vote for an authoritarian ruler that will kill their enemies?

The same way they now defend banks for screwing people over when they foreclose house from a retired woman for failing to pay less than a dollar on her mortgage, which was entirely a clerical error

Sup Forums has retarded levels of cognitive dissonance. They've made up some new meme that the Israeli/Zionist Jews are good and it's only the globalist Jews that are bad.

Sup Forums is literally no different from neocon Republicans at this point.

I thought one of their main points was that Zionists have control over the US and we need to stop that.

Sup Forums decided that Trump is "their" candidate, so therefore his views should align with what majority of Sup Forums believes in. That wasn't the case, so Sup Forums shifted their views a bit and simply chose to not see some other things about Trump.

They've changed their mind on a few things in order to justify their support for Trump.

It wasn't like Obama was harsh on those who paid his campaign funding

Are you an idiot? Do you just read whatever you want to read even if it's not to be found in the actual post?

Why the fuck is a 70 year old running america, shouldn't he be dying

>being so insecure that you have to say "i don't like this, but I liked it in case I'm allowed to like it pls guys tell me it's okay to like this"

>Trump: I'm going to be tough on China!
>China: What the fuck did you say to me you little bitch?
>Ttump: s..sorry China

So is Sup Forums pro-China now too?

So is it moderate to hate Jews now or something? Just curious because I'm noticing a trend of pseudo-moderates who are like the new contrarians.

I'm the most secure man on this board.

>Sup Forums: HILLARY IS THE WALL STREET CANDIDATE DON'T VOTE FOR HER
>Trump cuts regulations on Wall Street
>Sup Forums: WALL STREET IS AWESOME. WE CAN TOTALLY TRUST THOSE JEWISH BANKERS NOT TO SCAM US

What the fuck is going on over there?

those jews huh? I was just having the conversation with my brother and we wondering how it's possible that one group spends two milleniums and never shakes the rap of being a bunch of untrustworthy sneaks.

Is it their fault? I lean towards yes, I think, because, jesus christ, 2000 years and people are still unironically hating you? You'd think you'd at least learn how to get along in that span of time.

So if you don't leave your basement, is this a case of security through obscurity?

>yfw you realize Sup Forums has fallen for Jewish tricks and they're so retarded they still can't even see it

Do liberals even understand the things they read or do they just read the headlines and then make up their own fantasy construct around it?

Has Sup Forums been taken over by normies and everyone who's anti-Trump become the new neo-nazis?

Who wouldn't when you get paid to shill his show?

I think you mean Republicans?

If the HWNDU livestream highlights have shown me anything, it's that the big plot twist was that Sup Forums is actually unironically a board of peace, consisting of a highly diverse group of people of all races color and creed and rich white upper class liberals are the predominately white fascists who hate Israel.

Sup Forums is largely underage redditors

It's just funny that they pretend to be so "redpilled" and yet they are some of the most brainwashed kike puppets in the world.

that might be the most ironic post i've ever read

>implying theres an in-context jones that isn't just as full of shit

No, I mean liberals. You read "Trump will honor one-China policy" and that someone makes you think this is him going back on his promise to be economically tough on China? I mean, either you are genuinely mentally challenged or you thought "being tough" means he was planning to go to war with them or something.

>We must stand up for Jews.
>Wait Jews like Trump?
>FUCK JEWS NUKE ISRAEL FREE PALESTINE HITLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT ISLAM BEING MORE COMPATIBLE TO EUROPEAN VALUES THAN CHRISTIANITY

Funny how things turn out.

>trumplets

>redditor
faggot buzzword. you have to leave

Yes, user. They're "normies".

yeah, seems like liberals feel deprived of getting to be racist so we just shit on conservatives all day instead of niggers (while being secretly racist)
trump apparently gets pretty rustled by satire, but who gives a shit how he feels about it. oliver barely educates liberals about issues while 90% of it is educating liberals on how to make snide facebook posts and alienate our compatriots

You already knew the answer to that question when you asked it.

>Trump during the campaign: I'm going to help Taiwan.
>After taking office, he takes a call from the president of Taiwan first, breaking the US One China policy and publicly says he will demand concessions from China to keep the One China policy
>China gets pissed of
>Trump calls China and backs down reaffirming the US commitment to the One China policy while getting no concessions from China
>The Chinese now think Trump is a paper tiger

Defend this

or maybe going back on his promise to reexamine the one china policy, inb4 claims that he did it was just very quickly and in private like how he backpedals on everything he says

paper can cut you when you least expect it

~Sun Tzu

They'd have found out eventually. Everyone else already knew.

chinks would've found a way to paint him a paper tiger no matter what. their state media's anti-US propaganda is relentless no matter who's in charge. this is just a thing for the politicians to boast over between themselves tho, no one on either side of the ocean's fucking up the money train and that's what matters i guess

Itt: when it tuns out your candidate isnt actually an anti semite so the left pics up antisemitism to bash him but realizes his fans dont really hate jews either.

it's a figure of speech sunny. it's very unlikely anyone would have understood if it said "crisco tiger"

What's there to defend? This is yet again a forced controversy based on your personal interpretation of events. If the exact same string of events went down with Obama, you would be praising him as a great diplomat, simultaneously honoring the One China policy while also staying on good terms with Taiwan.

lefties don't really believe in anything, just whatever is convenient at the time.

>Trump in power? forget that gun control bs, we want to shoot him

Good luck with that, user.

>the left becomes nazis
>purges the jewish bankers, provides universal health care and income

Truly the best timeline

I seriously don't understand you liberals. You keep hammering Trump for his oh so terrible ideas and how it's gonna start a world war with China and shit. Then you see him actually doing the reasonable thing and that's reason again to hate him for going back on the things you actually hated in the first place?

Look at all this liberal fake news

youtu.be/gaaEYC4RDUQ

youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

youtu.be/OHKqYjfDdoU

The thing is though that Zionism was one of the key aspects of their common goal/ ideology. It's really fucking stupid.

Sounds like one of these images.

I don't understand why so many Americans freak out over feminists and Muslims and black people when it's the rich, bankers, and megacorporations screwing them over. They're the ones outsourcing jobs. They're the ones that want lots of immigration to lower wages. They're the ones pushing for tax cuts forcing the government to cut services for the poor.

It's seriously the funniest shit ever
>W-why aren't you white supremacist KKK nazis mad that Trump is pro Israel? WHY AREN'T YOU AN ANTISEMITE RACIST LIKE WE CLAIMED YOU ARE?

No, it shows me that you're all a bunch of retarded meme-spouting wetbacks.

she's a nicer girl than people give her credit for

wow really makes me think

Which is why we voted for Trump who has immediately begun mass deportations.

I think you are just confusing your own projected strawman of what you WANTED Trump supporters to be like with the actual people who supported him.

>U.S. law professor and author of the 2014 book Dog Whistle Politics Ian Haney-López described Ronald Reagan as "blowing a dog whistle" when the candidate told stories about "Cadillac-driving 'welfare queens' and 'strapping young bucks' buying T-bone steaks with food stamps" while he was campaigning for the presidency.[21][22][23] He argues that such rhetoric pushes middle-class white Americans to vote against their economic self-interest in order to punish "undeserving minorities" who, they believe, are receiving too much public assistance at their expense. According to López, conservative middle-class whites, convinced by powerful economic interests that minorities are the enemy, supported politicians who promised to curb illegal immigration and crack down on crime but inadvertently also voted for policies that favor the extremely rich, such as slashing taxes for top income brackets, giving corporations more regulatory control over industry and financial markets, union busting, cutting pensions for future public employees, reducing funding for public schools, and retrenching the social welfare state. He argues that these same voters cannot link rising inequality which has impacted their lives to the policy agendas they support, which resulted in a massive transfer of wealth to the top 1% of the population since the 1980s.[24]

Well, it's pretty simple. I can help! They hate all those things for different reasons, very little having to do with the economy. Muslims are despised because they follow an evil ideology and are violent. Black people, that's just fake news, no one freaks out over black people for no reason. Feminists are annoying. Banning illegal immigrants would cut off the bankers cheap labour at the source, and increase the standard of living for real citizens.

>I lived to see the day Sup Forums defends the jews and Israel and the left shits all over Israel and Jewish bankers

I really don't know how to feel

>forcing the government to cut services for the poor.
It could cut taxes to the bloated military budget or the repressive drug war or to its own pay cheques
But it opts to cut the social spending
The two are tied together in the dogma

It might just be poltards growing up and wanting a stable society while leftists are being bitter because they are fucked seeing as they're worthless, insane and in debt.

Sup Forums goes on and on about the ZOG? What do you think ZOG even stands for?

Trumpism is contagious 4 u fags

>>when it's the rich, bankers, and megacorporations screwing them over. They're the ones outsourcing jobs. They're the ones that want lots of immigration to lower wages. They're the ones pushing for tax cuts forcing the government to cut services for the poor.
>Which is why we voted for Trump who has immediately begun mass deportations.
And has appointed bankers and oil and telecommunication executives to his cabinent all of whom want to roll back regulations on their sectors, wants to cut taxes on the top earners, and cut social services starting with the ACA which suddenly a lot of Trump voters are realizing too late they need
pic related, its you

You can't really do anything about the rich elite, even if you get rid of them some other people are going to take their place and fuck over the plebs in some way.

He's literally deporting immigrants across the country.
/your argument

Stormfags have always been heavily anti-Trump since the beginning. The left these days consists of the true scum of of our society. Antifa, genuine antisemtic neonazis, communists, Muslims and brainwashed, rich, white college students whose parents ARE the 1%.

>Banning illegal immigrants would cut off the bankers cheap labour at the source
Are you going to pick fruit for a couple of bucks?
No?
Well then.

they're here forever. it doesn't get any more stable than that.

An unstable society makes it a little harder to sit on the computer so they're just acting on their interests.

>just whatever is convenient at the time.
user pls thats clearly the right, opposing whatever is best for society

People should realise Trump is Sup Forums's husbando. Sure, it's not a usual choice but think of them as waifufags.
They will ignore all arguments and call you names because they have fallen in love. Hell, they'll even betray their own beliefs.
Just like Reifags.

>The left these days consists of the true scum of of our society.

It's funny mostly because of the attempt to imply you're not scum, user. You stupid fucking drama queen.

>I cant hear you
>la la la la la

Sup Forums is not a hivemind. Amongst Sup Forums, those people are a tiny minority and among Trump supporters, Sup Forums as a whole is a tiny fraction. That's like pretending all liberals believe in sharia law because muslims happen to vote for the same party.

Reality is directly conflicting with your beliefs you neckbeard.

>a few thousand so far

Wow it's nothing. And illegal immigration is only one part of the problem. Plus I except to see the libs and even red border states refuse to cooperate with the feds soon enough. When Mr. Texas billionaire sees his cheap workforce get deported, he's calling up his bought and paid for Congressmen to put a stop to it. The Koch brothers have already pulled support for Trump.

of course Sup Forums would hate trump

he arrested 750+ pedos running child sex rings across the country

I'd do it for the market price, which, no would not be minimum wage. I expect if you wanted an american to do that crap you'd have to pay more than the typical mcdonalds. But I'd do it sure. Walk around in peace all day, listen to my music.