Is he right?

Is he right?

He is right.
Thought people will tell otherwise since Spirited Away appeals to a larger demographic.
Also

he's right, anime is for niggers

He actually is right, SA still great though.

No, he's the kind of guy that thinks Death Note is deep. Akira has great visuals and meh everything else since it's a multi volume story compressed into 2 hours.

Not really, Akira is nothing special except for the animation.
The manga is a masterpiece but the animated version boils down too many things and loses a lot of stuff.

I'm more a fan of Ponyo
The animation was amazing, and the sound and voice work was top notch.
Ponyo > Spirited Away > Princess Mononoke

Akira isn't that great.

it doesn't matter, he just wanted people to know he's seen the obscure animated films Akira and Spirited Away

Spirited Away wasn't even the best Ghibli film

Currently watching all of them here are my ratings:

Grave of the Fireflies = Princess Mononoke > Kiki > Spirited Away > Howl's Moving Castle > Ponyo > Porco Rosso > Nausicaä > Pom Poko > The Cat Returns

Akira is good, but not great. Spirited Away is great.

>porco rosso that low

what the fuck

>2011 was six years ago

>2020 is less than 3 years away

Porco Rosso was stupid

yr stoopid

Why didn't he post the comment on YouTube instead of randomly tweeting about it

so fucking based. truly the voice of our generation

why is that guy famous?

His "music" is shit

>His "music" is shit
kill yourself my man

oh yeah, Sup Forums loves it.

That is a confirmation that his music is pure shit.

A lot of people like his music, including people like David Lynch

Sup Forums is the only board that has good taste in its medium

nah, that's Sup Forums

Nah, all boards of this website have the same userbase: a bunch of manchildren

In the same way you see lot of threads about capeshit, star wars, game of thrones and other fantasy crap for kids, in Sup Forums at least half threads are about korean and japanese music or emo "music"

All animes are for kids

Sup Forums

Most of his music is actually pretty damn good. Dude is just going insane from drugs and fame. I got money that he doesnt make it past 50. Then when he dies everyone will be on his nuts about his music. Of course all you contrarians here will always go against anything that is popular.

both are shit

Is Spirited Away good? Have had it downloaded for a few months now.

ye

SA is better than Akira but Akira manga is better than both. Nigger can't read so he wouldn't know that.

a lot of people like to sucks cocks

STOP

This is the most stupid argument that I read. Are you 12?

We're closer to 2030 than we are to 2000.

They like Death Grips and think it's Hip-Hop, no they don't.

David Lynch liking something isn't proof of it's quality.

>Kanye West is the voice of a generation, he's the greatest lyricist and intellectual in ages, here, listen to him for a minute
>"I know a bar out in Mars, where they driving space ships instead of cars, cop a Prada space suit about the stars, getting stupid high, straight out the jar. Pockets on shrek, Rockets on deck. Tell me what’s next, Alien Sex?"
>"I’ma disrobe you, Then I’ma probe you. See, I abducted you, So I tell you what to do. I tell you what to do what to do what to do"

Just because he supports Trump doesn't mean he's insane.

Anyone who proclaims anyway hip hop artist a genius is an intellectual child.I dunno how Sup Forums hates niggers but loves him and Kendrick Lamar and proclaims them musical geniuses above people with the talent to actually play an instrument.

A monkey can play an instrument. It takes a genius to make an interesting song.

you're the epitome of a pleb

if someone had to create a portrait of the word pleb, you would be it. You'd be the caricature of it.

>i'm going to take this youtube comment from a 10 year old and pretend it's what everyone i disagree with thinks

people praise kanye as a producer not a rapper. he's a meme everytime he opens his mouth

Post your favorite Kanye West lyric

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums takes topics like race seriously

Not only that, but grave of the fireflies so high...

his features are rarely good, they're usually shockingly bad. He just wants his katy perry paycheck

It's almost as if not everyone is a Sup Forumstard

>Too many Urkels on your team, that's why your wins low

No one likes blacks

Not even other blacks. Why do you think they're always shooting each other?

>le born in the wrong generation man
>UGH why can't they play REAL instruments here let me play you smoke on the water on my stratocaster

Now if I fuck this model
And she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my T-shirt
I'mma feel like an asshole

The vast majority aren't always shooting at each other, you retard

>Akira
>Spirited Away
>obscure

literally normies first anime films

Akira is capeshit.
Spirited Away is kino.

>you will never talk about anime with Ye

JDIMSA

>Grave of the Fireflies

So fucking overrated. People like to hop on its dick because muh tragic war movie.

>being this retarded

Thats like comparing Apocalpyse Now to Boy.

Wow nice argument. I'm sure you're proud of that post.

Not that guy, but calling something "overrated" is literally the dumbest thing you can say.

Do you know what overrated means?

Mononoke Hime, Laputa, Porco Rosso > Any other

What does kanye think of pic related?

My Neighbour Totoro is the greatest anime film ever made because of how beautifully simple and yet wondrous it is.

>is literally the dumbest thing you can say.

No not really. It's actually a perfectly fine thing to say when its appropriate.

>Do you know what overrated means?

It means something doesn't rightly deserve the high praise or opinions of it that it gets. Are you retarded?

Well, both end up being confused messes. Spirited Away's animation is much more focused and impressive, but Akira's beginning sequence is fantastic.

I don't mind them much, but I don't think they are great.

The Akira manga is good but the movie is kind of meh after you read it.

>It means something doesn't rightly deserve the high praise or opinions of it that it gets. Are you retarded?

So you do know what it means and you dont see why calling something "overrated" is retarded?

You must be fun at parties.

Evangelion is what made him lose his mind

>I dunno how Sup Forums hates niggers but loves him and Kendrick Lamar

That's just reddit dude. yes I know they're the majority now. doesn't change the fact that they're reddit

theneedledrop guy is a perfect example of what pisses me off about your observation. It's all the same dumb poseur rap fake image bullshit but because "muh blacks muh struggle" every black artist is treated with this pretence of gravitas and given limitless benefit of the doubt with their lyrics. shitty rap? naw dude, it's a post ironic deconstruction of the local rap scene in wichita county and that's deep yo

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's just faggots from Sup Forums

nobody really listens to hip-hop anymore.

That's literally what overrated means. Sorry you're so triggered because someone said something negative about your favorite anime film. Maybe you should just ignore posts that you disagree with if you are too busy sperging out to muster a rational response.
>transitive verb
>to rate, value, or estimate too highly >overrates his importance to the team

The manga isn't a masterpiece, but it's damn good.

I look like Tom Cruise from Vanilla Sky

Lynch likes weird.

He also likes to find things the counter culture hates and unironically finds whats great about it.

Eminem out raps him any day of the week.

Anyone who says otherwise can fight me.

I browse Sup Forums regularly and love saying nigger but even I love Kanye West.

Outrapping Kanye isn't an achivement.

And yet most people would defend him since he is so popular.

Most people would say that Nolan is a great director, but let's not delude ourselves.

>no wind rises

>the "anything Sup Forums likes is shit" meme
Epic

All these responses are stupid. That tweet is edited.

/mlp/

>Sup Forums
>good taste
(You)

Spirited away wasn't nearly as adventurous or groundbreaking as Akira, Akira basically invented cyberpunk

As always, Kanye is right.

You know I would have unironicly argued with you once apon a time but lets be serious with ourselves he made one good Batman Movie, the first, and his joker was kinda neat at first but clearly was made to burn out on that movie and not continue on since we know based off this Batman he would be dead the night Batman quits.

And the rest of his movies was just junkfood cinema with a high brow filter.

You're talking to a Sup Forumsedditor

>overrated
>triggered
>sperging

Nice Buzzwords senpai.

>And the rest of his movies was just junkfood cinema with a high brow filter.
That's a pretty good description of Nolan.

>he made one good Batman Movie, the first
I'd disagree, I liked both Begins and TDK, but the third one was just bad. Inception and Interstellar were terrible and Prestige and Memento are quite average, so I would have to agree with you on that.

Sup Forums only likes perverted moeshit, it's an embarrassment

All Sup Forums boards have shit taste, you know this to be true.

Cause you'll never get on top of this
So mommy, best advice is just to get on top of this
Have you ever had sex with a pharaoh?
Put the pussy in a sarcophagus
Now she claiming that I bruised her esophagus
Head of the class and she just won a swallowship

>normies who listen to Kanye
>watching anime

It's obscure for his demographic

/m/, at least when it comes to anime, has great taste.

Only yesterday is also on par with the best.

>obscure
Not only did you say it once, but you said it twice, so I need to ask you something, are you mentally challenged or just unaware of the word's meaning?

The fuck? I love Akira as much as the next man, but to believe it better than Spirited Away is just full retard.

Kon > Miyazaki

>Jesus the edge in that image is laughable.

Putting anything Tom Waits in that list just because it was a flash in the pan in the hipster crowed doesn't make it bad, its makes you an asshole for changing your taste based on hipster.

Tom Waits at his worst is still good.

Not saying Dark Knight was bad, I liked it, but Begins was more a batman movie than the two following. Also agreed on the third one.

God he looks like a extra on The Warriors.