SAW THE MOVIE 'GET OUT' RECENTLY AND THOUGHT I WOULD SAVE Sup Forums THE TROUBLE

>the entire community is made up of liberals who are obsessed with black people (just like real life libtards)
>the movie is "horrifying" because all the white people in the movie suck up to the black guy when he arrives. The "scariest" scene in the film is when they surround him and they act like he is the best person in the world like that A. Wyatt Mann cartoon.
>there are 3 blacks living in this white community but they are not actually whole. They are blacks who have been implanted with the brains of their sick and elderly who wanted to become "better" but of course the procedure has side effects you can see in the trailer. The groundskeeper and maid are the daughter's grandparents. The one at the party is triggered by the flash so the remaining black brain matter warns his fellow black to GET OUT.
>the father of the gf is a brain surgeon who is running a business to indulge this community's obsession with blacks and to turn them all black because they realize being white isn't hip anymore and they want to change their race for the current zeitgeist.
>They also realize that "unfortunately" most people still don't care if blacks go missing so it's easy to lure several of them.
>they all want the procedure so badly that they decide who gets to be the new black guy via bingo contest and they pay the brain surgeon father for this procedure.
>the daughter has been luring black men to this community for years and the main black guy finds documentation of her past boyfriends in her old room and finally tries to get out!
>however he is captured and the staff and father explain the procedure and how he will still be "in there"
>the main black guy is about to get his brain removed but he breaks free and kills the staff and the father.
>The brother of the gf gets his head stomped on and dies and he finally shoots his gf in the gut and she bleeds out and drives out of there and you think he's going to get arrested but he gets away from it all to his massive relief.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UEGS5uUiW4
youtube.com/watch?v=BY_WTQEhV9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You pulling my unsightly white leg, are you?

no

This just sounds crazy enough to be true.

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, who in the fuck thought that such a retarded idea needed to be turned into a major motion picture release? Is it satirical and ham fisted at least?

>turns out the movie is redpilled

wow really make me :thinking:

saved me the time of watching this shit.

>Jordan Peele

I don'tknow what to expect.

It's not that crazy, and sounds very satirical, Stepford Wives-esque
If it's not satirical it's going to be fucking retarded

sounds like something armond would like

If its not sjw shit this board wont give a shit, nothing to shitpost about

It's true. You can see it from the 2 clips that came out yesterday. The white people act like the black guy is amazing.

Father loves the couple: youtube.com/watch?v=_UEGS5uUiW4

Female community member outright asks the white gf if it is true that black guys are better and feels the black guy's arm: youtube.com/watch?v=BY_WTQEhV9M

Trust me, we will be having tons of WEBMs of liberals being superfuckingcringe around the black guy when this movie is leaked on Bluray.

The pandering to niggers throughout the movie should make liberals embarrassed for themselves.

>Stepford Wives-esque

That is exactly what this movie is influenced by. It's oozing that vibe. Unmistakable.

Isn't this a Peele script? Don't think anyone expected this to be serious.

>Female community member outright asks the white gf if it is true that black guys are better and feels the black guy's arm

Oh and I forgot to mention that the reason she asks this is because the woman's older husband clearly wants his brain implanted into a strong black male so he can please her with a new black body.

>Its satire you stupid white racist
Been a while since i heard that

>tfw your waifu gets blacked right in front of you

If it skewers white liberals i will be seeing it for sure.

>you will never be abused by white people
;_;

wow that was not what I was expecting at all I figured it was just racist old conservative whites reprogramming blacks to be more "behaved" in "civilized society"

the critics are going to hate this so much

Look, lets just admit it would be extremely hot to see the main girl get BBC'ed

>All the white people want to be black
This is literally BLACKED posting in theatrical movie form.

>the critics are going to hate this so much

no they won't, you are politically retarded.

It's actually making liberals out to be sinister, uncaring monsters, because while they do love blacks, they also envy how blacks are "hip" and basically wish they could be black, even if they literally displace the black person's mind when they have the procedure done.

By the time the movie was over, it was obvious that the title GET OUT referred to how badly the main black guy wanted to get out of the extremely uncomfortable situation of being sucked up to by so many White (and one Asian) liberals as well as the fact that could tell that the black people who have been implanted want to GET OUT of their bodies because the procedure makes them nothing more than passengers who are powerless to stop all the white liberals from constantly congratulating them on being black.

No, they love it because it is another form of "racism" to cry about that rarely gets mentioned. The white liberals are skewered, but they are also shown as "racist" because they can't stop talking to black people about how wonderful they are for being black.

STOP THIS SHIT, FUCK

>the critics are going to hate this so much

Wrong. The critics see this as another great criticism of "white racism" even if comes from liberals who treat blacks differently because of their race.

most of Peele's racial humor is serious on a certain level and from the sound of it this definitely is

in the minds of many black people (particularly the middle and upper class blacks) whites are obsessed with them. this is the source of the whole fixation on white people asking to touch their hair. it's something that rarely happens in reality but their perception is that it's an epidemic and that white people as a group are entranced by their nasty hair

also every white person is in love with black music. white women want to be with black men of course, but more importantly white men want to be black themselves. go to discussion boards for black people and they state these views plainly.

this movie sounds like pure wish fulfillment of that fantasy. it's the narrative that black people are both helpless victims as well as the centrally important figures in the lives of their abusers. a true horror movie for black people would be one where whites are simply indifferent

about the level of trash I expected these days. society is collapsing soon why would movies be any good

>a true horror movie for black people would be one where whites are simply indifferent

Best post I've seen in this thread so far. That's one perspective that I had as well. This movie is supposed to be horror to blacks according to Peele but it's actually horror to whites who have to "confront another form of unspoken racism"

If OP isnt a fag this is the best synopsis for a hollywood movie in years

I just hope this offends some stupid cucks

this, theyre just mentally ill. literally defective organisms

Cucks cannot be offended. They have lost all of their self worth.

If this is true it is way cleverer than I thought it was going to be.

Could be stupid enough to work

Just saw the trailer. This film looks insane. I love unexpected heroes. Hope the chick gets killed off fast.

>because while they do love blacks
I thought the whole point was that they don't love blacks or any other ethnic minority though, they actually detest them as much as the openly racist far right but use them as leverage to gain political power
Hillary was counting on a large hispanic + female vote

Those are just the elites. The non-elite white liberals are obsessed with worshiping blacks. I've seen it myself. They even compliment their fro hair. It's pathetic.

I'm going to go pay full price to see this in the theaters just because it triggers the kids on Sup Forums. I feel I've already gotten my money's worth in entertainment watching them cry about it, I may as well see the movie too.

Does it though? You should probably read this very thread.

>Thinking a movie that shows the racism of liberal oikaphobes will trigger pol
>paying full price for a movie for other reasons instead of just wanting to be entertained.

Anything that features an interracial couple does. Something about white genocide and the Jews, you know, the usual.

>waste your own money to "stick it" to an anonymous message board on the internet.

Holy shit, man...have uh..have fun with your victory...

>16 reviews

>implying they would actually see the movie or learn about its plot before getting mad about it
White girl + black guy = Sup Forums freakout, multiple threads about it here and on Sup Forums in the past week.

That actually sounds kind of funny.

I have plenty. It looks like good film and I don't have a problem with people dating whoever they want so why wouldn't I?

>film called Get Out
>It's not about autistic frogs screaming at normal frogs to get off their ancient Egyptian papyrus consortium

Wait a minute OP

So you sayin... we wuz niggas?

DASSS RITE WE DARKY NOW TOO GIMME DEM MINORTY POINTS

NORMALFROGS LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEE

>pay full price
What as opposed to paying a fraction of the price? No shit you are paying full price for a ticket.

>pol doesn't bait itself all day long by posting pro SJW threads or interracial couples threads
>pol is white

That's what the trailer implied. False advertising

He means he's not going to a matinee user.

So it's literally a redpill movie in disguise just like American History X??Ok,why does everything have to be about fucking politics?????

I like how the early TV commercials had the black dude attacked and scared.

The new ones have him beating up all the whities.

It's like the marketing people took a second look and realized what they need to show to get blackies in the seats.

This sounds like a comedy, they're advertising it like it's a real horror movie.

Horror movies make significantly more money

We wuz Kangz nucca

Same technique as with The Visit

Literally the dumbest idea ever
Lol @ Sup Forums bitching about the movie

It won't. If anything, we'll see an increase in self-flagellation for being unknowingly racist.

Sounds kind of like dank satire to me, gonna stream it.

read the OP you simpleton

>Female community member outright asks the white gf if it is true that black guys are better
>every single black woman wants a white man because black men are terrible at literally everything
>most white women don't want black men because black men are terrible at literally everything
Really makes you think

>but he gets away
>black man kills white family and gets away with it
haha what?

More and more white girls are getting bluepilled though because the media keeps telling them to pls date negroes.

Liberals ARE obsessed with black people. That's one of the big reasons why they're hated in the first fucking place. They're moving onto Muslims, but still, that was some crazy butthurt in your post.

Yeah, the trailers made it seemed like its a two faced community

>Oh yes trust us we love blacks
>what, you smoke in front of my daughter? Lobotomy time nigger!

>shooting someone int he gut
Fucking savage nigger. At least finish her off. You know how painful it would be to die of a gut shot wound?

Sup Forums was right, niggers have no empathy.

>black shooting black-loving leftists

Pottery.

This actually sounds like a lot of fun.

>WAAAH think of the poor white woman who has killed multiple black men by leading them to this cult to be lobotomized

They'll play it straight until too many people rag on it.

Then they'll pull the "it's satire" card

Yeah, and don't forget that scene with the cop in the trailer where he asks for the nigger''s license even though his gf was driving when they get pulled over

>the libtards at rottentomatos give it %100 because a black guy made the movie

Rofl That place is just one big ass kissing zone. Sounds like the movie was a parody of themselves and they font even know it.

They'll probably either play it straight as a racist since he's not in the community or it'll be a community member who stopped them to chat up the black guy with friendly conversation.

Hello, my melanin enriched friend. Some of us still take pity on those deserving of death and would take a second more to put a round through their heads instead of letting them bleed out and die slowly writhing in pain for 2 hours.

Are you retarded or something?

>directed by Jordan Peele

Didn't he marry that one comedienne who got all offended on Instagram when that guy drew a caricature of her highlighting her obscenely large jew nose?

And yet I bet you cheered when John Wick leaves Ruby Rose deaf character to bleed out from a similar stab wound.

Always the fucking same with whites even as far as the mid 1800s.

>Uncle Tom's Cabin
>Blacks need to behave non violently and bare slavery until someone decides to free them to be good Christians
>Meanwhile whites can be violent revolutionaries and still count as "good Christians"

>just because niggers and indians were in tribers murdering eachother means that they are incapable of being as bad as whites

ok

Not even what I was arguing dumbass.

I said white people have a double standard toward what they let whites and non whites get away with.

This thread case in point.

>white female serial killer: deserves empathy
>black victim who survived a cult of killers: what a barbaric nigger taking justice by not mercy killing the femme fatal
>any white male lead: woo you go man, make her suffer!

fuck all niggers t b h

Yep, that Jew bitch that Sup Forums keeps posting. Ugly af Jew whore.

This has to be a joke movie, right?

Liberals are ok with being portrayed as bad guys.
If blacks were the bad guys it would be a different story.

Sarah Silverman?

>tfw this movie could never be made today despite the directors making it implicitly anti-Christan for the fact that they completely got the characters of Hook (a former preacher, overall good guy) and the priest (who actually supported the defense of the ridge and didn't tell the men they were all going to hell and spiralled into a drunken fit).

Liberals ruin everything.

Are you black? Will you BBC my wife? I need this

how much BBC is in this movie?

>thinking anyone's gonna get triggered over some loser wasting his own money to go see some shitty movie

People didn't call this shit from the trailer? Seems like the gags would get old.

Who was phone?

This sounds good

I honestly haven't seen the second John Wick, but he doesn't finish her off humanely then no, I don't defend it. Shit is just cruel teebeeaytch. Just end it. There's no reason to leave someone to writhe around in agony before dying if you've already won.

Show some empathy and just kill them.

That sounds amazing.

But I wonder if we will have a Starship Troopers situation where people can't tell the satire.

You need to brush up on your history, son.

>liberals claim to hate stereotyping and labeling people
>they actually do it more than anyone else