Which language will help me earn the most duckets and why? I already know French

Which language will help me earn the most duckets and why? I already know French.

Greek cause Greeks are better than other humans.

Hebrew

Yiddish

Spanish because its the most spoken language besides english in your country

If you're a woman galician because I will provide for you if you agree to drain my balls of semen

I actually own pic related. By the way, is this a bot? I don't understand this meme. You have random people from Sweden and Germany saying they're Greek all the time. Are they just poor immigrantfags or are they bots?

I know a bit of Spanish and actually live in a border city but I've never used it here. On the other hand, it was quite handy in Barça :^)

C++, Python, SQL, JavaScript

Lol no.

This also
Java, Swift, C#

You're illiterate if you don't know one of the main programming languages today

>in Barça
in the football team ? did you go to a match or something?

>C#

Learn Spanish so you can talk to Mexicans.

>I By the way, is this a bot? I don't understand this meme. You have random people from Sweden and Germany saying they're Greek all the time. Are they just poor immigrantfags or are they bots?
It's a meme. A Turk from Germany (Ikibey) was roleplaying as Greek spamming shit like that in every thread.

I know Java you fags.

I only watch futbol americano.

I already know Spanish and have never had to use it despite living in a border city. They all speek dee eengleesh. The only time Spanish ever came in handy was in Spain.

Yes, that's the one. Weird.

>talk to Mexicans
Why?

>"The only time Spanish ever came in handy was in Spain."
>he probably only visited the east coast or the south like all normie tourists

something slavic, they're the largest group in europe so it'd be worth it

i've never been to europe. do you think i could learn russian for example without ever going there?

nobody expect an american to know languages but they're actually better than the british at it in my experience
you just need strong force of will, and actually being obsessed with the language, trying to solve your doubts ASAP and trying to learn every new word you hear.

Spanish.
Bitches love Spanish.