Joe Buck commentated over:

Joe Buck commentated over:
>the helmet catch
>the Super Bowl LI come back
>the Cubs winning the World Series after 108 years
>this fantastic World Series between the Astros and Dodgers
WHY DOES THIS BORING FUCK KEEP GETTING TOP TIER HISTORIC SHIT!?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PZVCrKcOl78
youtube.com/watch?v=k2J9Vnw4M-E
youtube.com/watch?v=HOp8w2PgHlM
youtube.com/watch?v=cmJgCO2JjBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because his dad was actually good at this

fuck this cocksucker

>........aaaaand...we have a game 7, stay tuned for the simpsons up next on animation domination

Don't forget the whole Red Sox comeback in 2004

i didn't know he did super bowl 42. i watched that again a few years ago and i recall the announcers being pretty underwhelmed after the helmet catch, they called it like any other run of the mill play.

>Joe Buck is bad
This is such a 2011-ass take.

Because he's the best shill ever. Did you hear how he snuck a shilljob for Apple in between pitches?

>This is Joe Buck live at the Twin Towers
>The Jets are about to take offense, oh and a strike immediately to Hightower
>The people are screaming for their live, I believe, yes I believe they are jumping out to avoid the flames, if only they had a refreshing Coors Lite to perhaps cool themselves
>Troy, Coach Bin Laden said before that he wanted a high powered attack to open up the game but you get the feeling that this may come back to haunt them
>And I think, yes I believe the second tower has been hit. The refs are going to check just to make sure and yes it has
>And you get the feeling that, since the second half the Towers have just collapsed defensively. Coach Bush, before the game, thought his steel beams were infallible to the Jet's explosive play but clearly he was mistaken
>You get the feeling, that this is the wake up call the Towers management have needed for quite awhile, they are going to be rebuilding for quite some time after this
>You can hear the screams of the people inside, knowing that they are spending possibly there last... no I've just been informed by Mike Pereira that it's definitely their last... moments on Earth without the delicious sensation of Doritos Locos Tacos.
>And, is that, yes, the first tower has indeed collapsed. Yes. Word from the officials have confirmed it.
>A third plane, yes a third plane is heading towards the AND IT'S INTERCEPTED. WOW. I don't think Laden was expecting that at all.

Is it just me or is Joe more into the 2017 post season than previous years?

I agree, he's actually gotten better the past few years desu

yep

"aaaaaaaand caught by tyree....".

Buck is way better at baseball than the NFL IMO. 2001 was a great WS

I'm with you 100%, user. I fucking despise that cunt. What I despise even more is the respect and veneration he gets from fellow media people like Michael Kay, etc. He fucking SUCKS. He does know the numbers and the story lines and anticipate big moments but his calls in those moments are mind meltingly boring and monotone...."HIT TO LEFT, GAME OVER!!" Go fuck yourself Joe Buck, you're a disgrace to your father.

he did that too?
for fucks sake

Is McCuller's autistic?

Warming up already for a game tomorrow (seen on post game show)

fpbp. literally has a job because of nepotism. he's a smarmy douchebag.

>Nobody mentioning the greatest travesty of them all

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PZVCrKcOl78

kek

We. Will. See. You. Tomorrow night.

>"And... the Americans are on to Iraq."

I dunno where you guys are coming from, Buck has been pretty good for a while now.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2J9Vnw4M-E
youtube.com/watch?v=HOp8w2PgHlM

These are good calls.

Holy fuck who cares?

Does it take away from the game in anyway? If he called a game while juggling burning chainsaws you guys would still find something to bitch about

Hi, Joe.

juggling burning chainsaws isn't commentating
a good commentator can change the way the play feel even bigger

actually, yes. joe buck is one of a select few commentators who can actually make a game LESS entertaining with his commentary, and he does it with ease.

This wasn't too bad and it was a nod to his dad

lel

>Warming up already for a game tomorrow (seen on post game show)

wow just wow if true....

He’s a neutral broadcaster who calls games from a neutral standpoint. What is that everyone doesn’t like about him?

Have you ever seen high heat with Christopher russo?

this

see: jim ross leaving wwe and now its shit

coincidence? i think not

So you want him to yell and scream for 4 hours. Because that wouldn’t get old

That's completely different. The commentary in WWE sucks because those guys have Vince McMahon in their ear screaming at them all night.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmJgCO2JjBI

Carrying this much over commentators is reddit tier cringe

Who is actually a good announcer? Everyone is shit on. You want Gus Johnson? Jessica Mendoza. Fucking gimp faggot

>AND IT'S INTERCEPTED

awesome

Cotton McKnight and Pepper Brooks are the best

It’s that same shit in every thread and no one actually posts a reason why they hate Buck.

Monkey see monkey do shit

holy shit

We’ll...see you....zzzzzz......you t-......zzzzzzzzzz.......tomorrow night.............zzzz

if it was up to me Tony Romo would be every sport commentator

That was a tribute to his father if you actually knew anything fucking spastic

My only complaint is he didn't say 'Cubs win! Cubs win!'

Which is ironic because in previous interviews when he was asked what team he'd want to announce for in the World Series, he said the Cubs.

Buck-Romo would probably be a really good booth, actually, they'd complement each other.

>Romo jumps ship to fox and steals Aikman's job

I might actually like that. It would allow Romo to be better than Aikman at something. Something measurable, anyway.

>tf
>spastic
cringe

>HE'S GONNA SCORE JOE

I like that Romo gets excited about shit

Fpbp

Joe

On the plus side he won't commentate the World Cup

GETS A BLOCK!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Why did that fan do that autistic slide after getting the ball?

He'd fall asleep like everyone else because soccer is such a boring sport. They need to make it more intense by making the field smaller and have a rule like icing so time doesn't get wasted kicking the ball midfield and having people chase it, repeating a hundred times.

even if he did why would anyone watch the American broadcast?
Spanish one is always more fun anyway with the
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

>OUT OF THE BLUE SOMEONE POPS UP FIRING AT REAGAN WHOOOOOOP DOWN HE GOES. THEN HIS SECURITY ENCOURAGE COMES TO HIS AID AND WHOOOP

>Red Sox WS run
>2001 WS
>2011 WS Game 6
This guy has been given a great resume and made it as mediocre as possible.

Did he really say that lol

>yfw people will be calling him GOAT years from now just based on resume

t. joe

Thumbs up; read in his voice

>tfw no more baka duo
Verne pls come back

Ever notice joe buck wears black rings? He's a swinger

He was probably expecting a flag for offensive holding like everyone else with a pair of eyes that saw that play and wasn't on Mara's payroll.

>Bird with the steal
>Pass to Johnson
>See you Thursday Night!

>IT COULD BE

>IT MIGHT BE

>IT IS

>ANOTHER PLANE

I think that's for victims of hair plug addiction

i unironically love this call and thought it was great the first time i heard it

Lmaoing at all the beta numales itt clearly bootybothered by Joe Buck’s alphaness. Joe is a great commentator and those of us who have sex on the reg (most people outside of Sup Forums) feel the same way. Keep bitching like petulant children though, it just exposes you even more. Embarrassing. Stop hating successful people good at their jobs and being intimidated by it and running to cry about it on Twitter and Sup Forums like the numales you are and instead be inspired to change your shitty mediocre selves for the better. You pieces of shit. Pathetic.

>be dallas fag
>graduated high school in 2011
>best year
>rags made it
>superb owl was that year
>it should’ve been >our year
Fuck cardinals. Fuck everyone else. Fuck Astros

>tfw Tony Romo didn't commentate these things

Fucking jej

>who is actually a good announcer

Sergio “Having. The. Time. Of His Life!” Dipp