REMINDER: LA is a DODGERS city

daily reminder that LA loves the Dodgers and is the undisputed GOAT baseball town. Lakers, UCLA/USC football, and the DODGERS. tough shit, Astros, we're WORLD SERIES champs.

lmao you’re gonna be an angels team next time they go to the World Series. last time in la I saw more GSW hats than laker hats

sports team is good->gets more media coverage->every wannabe game whore is suddenly a fan

LA is the most fairweather city in the country. Whenever a team sucks the city loses complete interest. Bunch of faggots

How nervous do you have to be

>baseball town
>there were empty seats the entire game
>crow was a joke because fans are a joke + 68 degrees is too cold for LA cucks

LA competes with Miami for worst sports town in the country

>Apehoop
>Hats

L M A O
M
A
O

In their defense, tickets are real fucking expensive. I felt like half the people there were Hollywood people who weren't really fans but went for the status symbol.

This is why sports teams in cities like New York and LA are so cancerous. When the team gets good all the fucking celebrities and public figures come out of the woodwork and shit up the experience. The only exceptions are the ones who keep at it, like Jack Nicholson for the Lakers.

you were obviously too young to remember the 2000-2003 Lakers

You got money to spend? Lend me some

Protio that is starting for standing only

>little Mexican peasant can't afford to spend 1,200 as if it isn't chump change
lel

>COLLAPSTROS
>LASTROS
>DISASTROS
>FAGSTROS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERES YOUR GOD NOW

Friendly reminder!

#rekt

>not including the Kings who are literally winning the cup this year

World Series tickets are always expensive tho

Trick question , A's

>little Mexican peasant can't afford to spend 1,200 as if it isn't chump change

If he was, he'd be playing for Houston.

>ucla/usc football

go fuck yourself. Until women's syncronized diving becomes a fad dont ever mention UCLA in a sports thread again

Wrong. More people care about the Lakers and Raiders here. Us Angelinos don't care for non-contact shit like boreball.

Lakers get top billing. More fans, more popularity
Plus people can actually watch their games

Dodgers aren't even on tv. This is probably the first time many of us have gotten to see them play. I wouldn't be surprised if the umps are bought for game 7, fanbase is low asf and Time Warner/Spectrum needs to sell those ppv regular season games

Hockey: Ducks
Basketball: clippers
Football : chargers
Baseball: giants

True LA teams.

Soccer: LAFC
Hockey: Knights
Basketball: Lakers
Football: Raiders
College: USC
Boreswing: Who gives a fuck?

>soccer
>US
>SOCCER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *flops* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

What?

I'm just stating the truth. We're an LAFC town more than a Dodgers town now. Did you not see how Atlanta became a soccer town overnight? LA is next, faggot.

Dodgers have been most well-attended mlb team for the last 5 years running. Consistently place in the top 5 other years.

>basketball: clippers

A bunch of bandwagoners now, their fanbase is phony. They used to be the patricians choice when Donald Sterling was at the helm. He ran the team like a stingy jew, he was oldschool. Yeah he was cheap and didn't keep many of his stars like Odom but It kept the fake fans on the lakers side of the fence. They used to lose but they made it to the playoffs once on basketball fundamentals alone, none of that flash in the pan shit

>muh attendance
How many empty seats?

And all fake attention was nullified the moment the us didn't make the World Cup.

Soccer will be literally Who tier for many more years

Doesn’t matter. Having more seats doesn’t mean the attendance is worth less. You can’t say your team would be more attended if their stadium was bigger unless they sell out every single seat every single game and even Fenway which has the highest percent attendance doesn’t sell every single seat.

Nigger you don't know shit about the MLS's growing popularity. Atlanta United has put up NFL tier attendances all year. LAFC is only going to attract people in the 90k level considering they play at LA Memorial and the city's demographics fit the rise for soccer to grow here.

Going to a dodger game is not really about supporting the team, I get the feeling most of them are tourists wanting an experience. Like going to hollywood blvd and staring at the sidewalk

That's why we're a Lakers and Raiders town.

Lakers and Raiders fans always support the team.

That’s so completely false it’s like you’ve never been there. Oh wait you haven’t you’re talking out your ass!

>Nobody cares about basebol in LA

False flag thread GTFO CANT ROCK THE JOC

>muh TV deals
Cash grabs not to mention it's not on TV here.

Now tell me about who Dodger fans are because I live in Pacific Palisades and I've never met a single Dodger fan in my life.

Everyone here is a Lakers and Raiders fan. The Knights and LAFC are growing in popularity though. No one bats an eye when the Dodgers are playing.

This. Soccer fags and Stro's fags soiling the Doyers good name

Because we're right?

I've never met a Dodgers fan in my life. There's even more Astros gear in downtown LA than Dodgers gear.

Los Angeles is a Dodger town.

Local TV ratings for Game 7 of the 2010 Finals against the Lakers greatest rival:

>The game drew a 39.7 rating in Los Angeles and a 33.9 in Boston.

Local TV ratings for Game 7 of the 2002 World Series:

>Angels-Giants World Series Game 7 in 2002, which drew a 42.0 rating.

Dodgers fans tuning in to watch the hated Giants lose, since we all know the Angels don't draw a dime here.

Now just wait and see what the ratings will be locally for Game 7. I'm guessing 50 plus.

I like the Lakers, but they are second fiddle.

Angels were owned by Disney and market fairly well. Yes the giants loosing was a factor, but don't deny the power of the bandwagon angels fans

>conditions I deem fair
You realize the Angels also play in LA?

Confirmed for never having been to LA.

Doesn't matter either way. OP (probably a false flag) claims LA isn't a baseball, so the Angels drawing that number (whether it was majority Angel fans tuning in or not) shows we're a baseball town above all.

This.
I don't even like the Lakers but it's true

Been there numerous times, many times on the ground level close to 1st base and along right field where I could see the visitors bullpen warming up. A couple of times in the bleachers and once or twice on the second deck around left field.
I was there when inter-league play was new and saw Mondesi intentionally drop an easy catch (which was confusing, I don't think he liked being here during his last couple of seasons, he wanted out. This is based on watching him in person btw).

Now eat a dick

I live in Koreatown bitch.

>koreatown
>has never met a dodgers fan

Seriously kill yourself.

Lol Mondesi? Have you been to a game in the last century?

Yeah seriously bro the dodgers have so many Korean fans fucking hello kitty has thrown out the first pitch and the South Korean tourism board has sponsored the team for entire seasons.

Everyone here talks about the Lakers, Raiders, and LAFC.

Sorry if the truth hurts, bitch.

See

Go outside for once

I have never met a Raiders fan who was not also a Dodger fan.

This guy is a noted troll. He also did the shtick with the Astros, claiming they were a Texans, Rockets, and Dynamo (soccer big in Texas, lol) town.

Truly the end.
No wonder Scully left and vowed never to return

Not since their media blackout
They're pretty much minor league feel at this point, even with them being in the world series. They aren't like a pro team at all, they're forgotten. Their true glory days are over, they were more popular then than they are now. Kershaw could've walked down the street during the regular season and nobody would recognize him