6.43 World Series ERA in 21 IP

>6.43 World Series ERA in 21 IP
Why do people want to put this bum in the HoF again?

He's borderline. Probably going to end up as one of the best in Hall of Really Good Players.

he's going in for Detroit. just so they don't go for to long without a HOF player

Cabrera????

Probably. I can't see him choosing the Marlins.

He's played 10 of 15 years with Detroit with another 8 years on his deal. He's def aTiger

How is giving up 2 runs in 6 with 9Ks on the road in a stressful closeout WS game a bad performance?

Reddit and situational hitting killed us tonight.

Mike pizza picked mest over dodgers because of a stupid grudge so...

He was MVP until the 6th

Unless somebody on the Dodgers absolutely goes off tomorrow, Springer is probably the MVP win or lose.

I'm new to Baseball; Is winning MVP while losing a common thing?

He's banging Kim Upton, what more do you want?

No, I think it has only happened once.

It's only happened once. But there's literally nobody deserving of it on the Dodgers. Everyone has been good, nobody's been great.

Kershaw.

You must have skipped Game 5

if the Dodgers win it should be Reddick, not Springer

or just a picture of the sixth inning on a scoreboard

There is still a game left. Last year Zobrist didn't really do anything special until Game 7.

And the award can be a joke sometimes like when Wetteland won it in 96 for pitching only 4 innings or some that have won it batting like .280

Zobrist made some phenomenal plays at third last year man. He really earned some recognition, dude has some phenomenal fielding abilities.

not after this past season

he looks like a human sized thumb.

I was legit nervous watching verlander. He's been absolutely dominant on the mound. Hasn't picked up a loss as an astro, was shutting Dodgers out hard, but something in my gut said in the 6th inning if they don't swap him, he will give up some runs. You could see it in his face during the 5th. Astros worked his poor man's heart to death.

I'd say if he pitches during post seasons a few more times, and pitches well, he'll make the HoF.

yeah ok. thanks for sharing

Lets be honest, the Jews gave him Kate Upton. You bet your ass the are putting him in the hall.

Don't ever reply to me, bitch.

you guys were pumping him up do bad after game 5, literally saying he cant lose in a closeout game

reality however was that he has given up 3 runs in every WS game hes pitched

Makes sense, his teammate is a thumb-sized human.

Not many stand outs. Joc will get it if he does anything and LA wins.

Right now at 3 HR, 2 2B, 5 RBI, 5 for 14. Missed Game 1.

He's already reached HoF statistics

>21 IP is a large sample size
>HoF is based on WS performance only

kys

joc pederson will get it

Quiet hat

He has like 100 fewer wins than Mike Mussina and Jim Kaat, who are both not in the HOF. Fuck Verlander. Unless he pitches 10 perfect innings tonight in relief on no rest to win the WS he is not a HOFer right now.