I wish Africa had internet so that I could talk with people from there and learn about their countries

I wish Africa had internet so that I could talk with people from there and learn about their countries...

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of the countries do

I don't understand, you're already posting.

AYO WHERE THEM WHITE WOMEN AT

If You have something to tell, write it on Swedish women's ass lol

Honestly I wish those "people" in Africa didn't exist. For their sake of course.

egyptians, moroccans, south africans, and tunisians are pretty common here m8
and we occasionally get ethiopians, somalis, nigerians etc

>doesn't know about nairaland

Isn't that more like their Facebook tho

>not visiting those countries herself to learn about their people and culture
What a plebeian.

This is greece that we are talking about so
Yeah money is out of the question in this one

kek

BROOTAL

I'm not sure about Nairaland and other Internet ghettos but Facebook in the second world is actually intensely popular in their middle classes while it's already somewhat quaint in the first world, and since they don't conceive of Internet etiquette and form at all it's interesting. For instance the whole phenomenon of Indian Facebook being glaringly inappropriate and hilariously so

Which country is this, London or Nigeria

Are you a matured person

Why do you want talk with africans? You can talk with brazilians.

Nigerian Facebook is fucking metal

there's literally a french general pal

bbc.com/pidgin

Kek

Hello I have internet. What do you want to know. I'm not a nigger though.

Amen

Fuck. I've just realised as more Africans start using the internet, this pidgin shit will be all over the internet.

I listen to a left-wing college radio station, and they have an entire show that's in pidgin, and it's such an annoying "language". It was invented when the English started reading with West Africans, and the West Africans developed that godawful dialect of English.

Trading*

It's close enough to English that they should just stop speaking it and speak real English. Pidgin is English with the IQ taken down 30 points. It's so fucking difficult to listen to.

>I listen to a left-wing college radio station, and they have an entire show that's in pidgin
Do you have a link?

what the fuck. not even nigerian newspapers write like this.

Just talk to the negroes IRL.

lol the rare funny jap post

Yep. Consider that in a decade or so, the amount of African Internet users visible to non-African spheres will probably grow tenfold if not more. Right now they are confined to their own Internet ghettoes, but the nature of the Internet is that of ever increasing dilution.

You think Indian privateers demanding vagene and bob from first world cyberwenches is bad? Wait till you see what several million, even lower IQed and intensely sexually frustrated Oluwatoyosis come up with.

It's already happening, while a good 80% of my facebook vagene and bob demands are still coming from Indians, I am starting to see a lot more Africans popping up in the filtered messages section, actual Africans with Afican cities listed as their current hometown.

A lot of them are named Thomas for some reason.