So before Game 7 comes around, what has been your honest opinion on this World Series so far? Good? Bad...

So before Game 7 comes around, what has been your honest opinion on this World Series so far? Good? Bad? Better than last year? Worse?

One of the best ever. I rarely watch when the Yankees are not in it...but I can't stop watching this one.

>mfw 2018 Yanks/Doyers is even better....

I think Grant Brisbee kind of summed it up:

>I would like you to consider two truths, both equally valid. The first one is that this is the best baseball has to offer. It was lead change after lead change. It was the absence of hope followed by redemption, several dozen times, on both sides. This was a Rocky movie, where the on-screen boxing didn’t resemble real boxing, but nobody cared because it was so damned compelling. There were homers when you expected them and homers when you didn’t expect them.

>The second truth is this: That was unbelievably awful baseball. I have here in my hand a list of 205 stupid, dumb, irredeemable parts of this game. It was unthinkable calamity all around.

>And yet it was the absolute best baseball game. And the absolute worst baseball game. But also the best! When you mix the two of them together, it becomes a best-worst slurry

Describes the series as a whole.

GOAT ERIES

FUCK THE REST

Can these two teams do this the next 2-3 years?

Probably the best I've seen. I've watched baseball regularly since 2004. Last year's was pretty awesome too, especially the last game. I'm hoping for another back and forth volley tomorrow with the dodgers winning in an extra inning walk off off Giles.

fancy way of not saying anything.

Great. Juiced balls, but I will drink that Kool Aid all day.

best series in a while

LET'S GO DODGERS

should have been yanks / doyers this year. fuck houston

Every Astros win was intense and amazing.

Every Dodgers win has been a standard win.

This is an objective fact.

No way Giles comes in

Entertaining from a neutral standpoint

Probably. LA has a young core, and while the pitching is somewhat old, I think their farm is still stacked with them. They also have an unlimited supply to spend in free agency.
Houston is young and rolling. Still have a good farm and can spend somewhat big. Cornea, Springer, Burgman, and Altuve have the offense set. Their pitching is great, just need a new closer.
The Yankees will be in the mix the next few years as well, that will be fun to watch in the AL playoffs.

If it's another homerun derby, they'll have no choice if they Burn through options early and go extra innings.

One of the best in my life at least

>If it's another homerun derby
no such shit at dodger stadium.

>fancy way of not saying anything.

Kind of the point, I think. The way this series has played out is confusing and there's a lack of words to describe it.

BUT MUH JUICED BALLS

I dont even see why theyre a problem when both teams have to use them.

>2001
>2016
>2017
>1993
>2011
*power gap*
>1997
>2002

Been watching since 93 that's the order of the great ones I've seen

Probably one of the best world series games i watched every game is intense, nerve racking, and exciting because you don't know what the fuck is going to happen and who fucks up/who wins

Absolute word salad garbage.

>if not for fatfuck ump in game 2, dodgers might have been champs already
I hate it for that very fact

>boreball

I like it and want to see someone belt 80 next season.

Thing is that someone playing badly in some way is part of what creates exciting games.

Last Super Bowl would have been completely forgettable if the Falcons hadn't forgotten how to play in the second half.

Same how the greatest football matches in history are usually filled with terrible or suicidal defending.

Wow, this post made me think really fucking hard. Deep shit. No, you're actually just bad with words. Please return to lebbit.

Or in the words of Joe Buck

>"aaaaand that's the game. Tune in tomorrow for game 7, sponsored by YouTube TV. Post game rundown after this-" *commercial break*

Dodgers are hit a bit harder from it because they are reliant on their pitching staff.

Houston has better batters, dodgers have better pitchers

Every disastros win was a doyers' bullpen choke

>being an ADHD autist

game 5 will likely be on buzzfeed et al. top 10 lists for greatest world series games of all time for the next 10 years or so.