Does anyone who isn't actively a Dodgers fan actually want the Dodgers to win...

Does anyone who isn't actively a Dodgers fan actually want the Dodgers to win? I can't imagine rooting for them as a neutral observer.

I’m a giants fan but I’m still kinda rooting for the dodgers because California

Fuck off, Dodgers are less likeable than the Yankees

>rooting for racists

>rooting for anti-anime teams

Fact: The largest anime convention in North America is in LA. Don't like it? Then I'm sure redd*t will take you in with open arms.

i thought i was gonna be rooting for the astros through this whole thing but somehow ive ended up rooting for the dodgers. im gonna be happy and sad regardless of who wins though

You know strangely I found this year's Yankees team pretty likable. I think it was because they were all so young and fresh. It was hard to hate them, though I'm sure I will in time.

Reddit loves anime tho

>rooting for pedophiles

Angel fan here
I know dodger fans that had a rally monkey with them while we crushed SF and I see this as a little payback

Astros may be in the division for 4 years but dammit they fucked up over as well

fuck yeah lets go dodgers. all my family is from LA.

Is there even a more smug drawing than this

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

If you spend 20 hours a day on Sup Forums like me across 6 to 8 board you may remember the stupid Springer pictures being spammed throughout threads and boards

Doesn't help when you're a mariner fan it doesn't fucking help at all so fuck the stros and fuck you

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

and this

eat shit

I want Darvish to kill Gurriel with a fastball to the temple

lastly this

other than puig there's no real reason to hate this team. just a bandwagoning hipster contrarian at that point

Apparently everyone hates LA. We really couldn't care less here.

Did you miss the flood of Dodger threads the last 4 months?

LA is a shathole. Everyone is starting to move out way too crowded and trashy. Denver is the new spot

>lives in LA
You should care what we think if you want a good size gratuity tip

its the people who live in flyover states

We'll keep electing people you hate and there's nothing you can do about it.

does anyone over the age of 18 "root" for teams that aren't their own? i sincerely hope you fellows don't partake in such behaviors.

LA has won lots of titles in various sports

Houston has never won jack shit. And the astros have been at the bottom of the standings for many years. And they get sympathy points because of hurricane harvey

Don't see how anyone outside of LA could root for the dodgers.

There's more people in LA metro than all states except CA, TX, NY, and FL.

Angels fan, but I actually like my friends who are Dodger fans and it's nice to see them happy sometimes.

LA metro includes all those states

>The barrio includes all those states
Ftfy

not to mention they are basically Yankees West and have twice the payroll of the Astros

traitor

>no WS appearances in 2 decades
no they fucking aren't. not even dodger fans claim this

I want them to win b/c it puts the last nail in the coffin of how big of a bust don mattingly is/was. the yankees brought that bum in to be the great white hope after reggie jackson and dave winfield and didn't win shit in new york. immediately the year after he leaves they get a ring. he'll probably an hero if that happens with los doyers this year too haha

I am, few reasons.
Houston is not a baseball town at all.
If Houston wins everyone will say it's rigged because muh harvey or muh sports illustrated.
throwing games (aka tanking) is gay.
Houston is going to be even better next year than they were this year which is pretty gay they'll probably get back to the series, though then again the dodgers should be really good again as well

Neutral.
Go dodgers

>Yankees West
What

yeah.........me.

but then i live in l.a.

>mfw asstros are perceived as the "good guys" simply because god hates them enough to btfo the entire city earlier this year

This hasn't been brought up at all during any coverage that I've seen... but the Astros beat the 3rd highest payroll in the LDS, 2nd highest in the LCS, and have taken the highest to 7 games. Pretty sure that makes them the good guys. Plus... Puig isn't on the team.

Based purely off baseball history, the cardinals are the only other team that comes close to being like the yankees.

The only reason people hate on the Dodgers is because 'hurrdurr fuck LA', which is just a subset of 'hurrdurr fuck california'. I can understand the california hate since we have alot of shitty cancerous people here, and they have taken to moving to other states and fucking them up, but most of the LA hate is just jealousy and other stupid insults that can be applied to any metro area in this country.

Go Dodgers.

HAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED

DODGERS WIN THE WORLD SERIES

>hey lets dress up with the kids and go trick o treating
>women use this holiday to dress up as whores so chad can slay them that night

Mest fan
Fuck the doyers

Amen brother. There are like 4 of us Angels fans, and we seem pretty split on the whole Astros vs Dodgers bandwagon.

I saw the freeway series is fun, but Dodgers and Angels aren't rivals, so go Doyers!

>game 7 hasn't even happened and people are already crying about the Dodgers winning

they know it's over for the astros when it's not played in little league park

Would rather have a California team win than some irrelevant flyover state

> Texas
> Flyover state

Literally the only time ive ever been to TexASS is when i have a flight lay-over

in mlb texas is flyover

there aren't kids treat or treating at halloween parties lmao

i live in and am from texas. i like the dodgers because my uncle, who was from Anaheim, would have me watch the Dodgers game with him during the playoffs since i was a little kid, before i liked sports at all.

i don't hate the astros, just like the dodgers longer, its an investment from my late uncle.

only nu/sp/ and reddit want
the astros

tfw astros win it tomorrow

>tipping your waiters

confirmed for not being a jew on the west side nor a chinaman on the east side

> Its another muh big city teams are cooler episode.

As a neutral observer I only have one horse in this race, Utley