LEAKED Story Details From THE PREDATOR Reboot

>The story takes places 30 years after the events of the first and second movies. A predator spacecraft crashes in Cuba during covert ops run by Lt. McKenna. Before being captured by the CIA and Traeger, he sends part of the downed Predator armor by mail to his son Rory. After the supposedly “comatose” Predator is revived, a race for the missing tech brings all the characters together face-to-face with something much more nefarious… THE PREDATOR 2.0 A ten feet tall genetically enhanced and more advanced Predator who will crash the McKenna family reunion in suburbia.

>What else does Shane Black have in store for us? Predator dogs, a ragtag team of Army lunatics, and more weird space hybrids.

avpgalaxy.net/2017/02/13/predator-synopsis-leaks-online/

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3829266/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Predator 2 takes place in 1997.

This is fucking stupid. The film is set in boring ass suburbia and there's going to be an annoying kid.

The fuck were they thinking?

>1997 was 30 years ago

feels bad man ;_;

They were thinking it was cheap as fuck to film

But the kids from Iron Man 3 and The Nice Guys were one of the best part of their movies.

And I have not seen Room but if the boy is a good actor like people say, he's currently the only good thing in the cast besides Thomas Jane

imdb.com/title/tt3829266/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

>production cost filming in the dense jungle: 50 million
>production cost for filming in suburbia: 5$

Arnold's salary probably made up a good chunk of the $50 million

>Boyd Holbrook is Lieutenant Quinn McKenna, an elite soldier suffering from serious PTSD now working covert ops around the world. His team is trying to assassinate a drug lord in Cuba when the story begins.

>Jacob Tremblay is Rory McKenna. The estranged 12-year-old son of Quinn Mckenna who lives with his mother. He’s an autistic genius who gets bullied at school.

>Olivia Munn is Casey Brackett. She’s a science professor at Berkeley who’s an expert in Evolutionary biology. Basically the Amy Adams character from "Arrival" in the "Predator" universe.

>Sterling K. Brown is CIA Agent Traeger. He works for an off-the-book organization who’s known the Predator’s existence for a while. He captures Lt. McKenna and recruits to help investigate the situation.

>Lt. McKenna, I'm CIA

>THE PREDATOR 2.0 A ten feet tall genetically enhanced and more advanced Predator

fuuuuuuuuuck off

>THE PREDATOR 2.0 A ten feet tall genetically enhanced and more advanced Predator
>who will crash the McKenna family reunion in suburbia

for fuck's sake

>But the kids from Iron Man 3 and The Nice Guys were one of the best part of their movies.

Reminder that you fucktards did not give a single shit when Hollywood took a huge shit on mctiernan and he needed your support

>Olivia Munn
>a science professor at Berkeley

Do you think she'll wear glasses so we know she's smart?

Lol didn't he wiretap an exec's phone?

>TEXT
>ON
>MOVIE
>POSTER

FUCK

OFF

FUCK

OFF

FUCK OFF

>captured by the CIA
>spacecraft crashes
Pottery

Didn't they do the SUPER COOL ADVANCED Predator in the last movie?

>autistic genius child
wew
>genius science professor slut
wew
>"guy suffering from serious PTSD? Let's put him in charge of our covert assassination op!"
wew

You should die in a fire where your legs get trapped under a rafter and you have to watch your legs burn off before the flames fully engulf you

Yes, but this time it is even SUPER COOLER and also much BIGGER and more and better like you have not seen anything like this ever before and the little kid is so adorable, I can't even begin to describe how ebulliant the audience will root for him to defeat THAT HORRIBLE SPACE MONSTER!

>Before being captured by the CIA and Traeger, he sends part of the downed Predator armor by mail to his son Rory.

Lmao what?

Why didn't they just continue on from predators?
I thought it was pretty well liked

>set on earth
DROPPED

>Sterling K. Brown is CIA Agent Traeger.

Chris's mom was a hoe.

Why are we getting so many reboots

>Why are we getting so many reboots

Why do people suddenly think sequels are reboots now?

Just switch your brain off dude and enjoy

The more I hear about this movie the less I like it.

It's a soft reboot. A sequel-reboot. A seaboot.

>cant come up with shit to make a good predator story
>make a super predator instead so you dont have to do anything interesting

kys yourselves you fucking kikes

>he sends part of the downed Predator armor by mail to his son Rory.
>Olivia Munn is Casey Brackett. She’s a science professor

Where did it all go so wrong?

Re-sequel, when you want to tell a story in the universe but don't want to follow all the rules.

Call the sequel Predators like Aliens. But makeup new shit.

it's gonna be shit

Is there even anything what you can do with Predator franchise without being just a homage to the first movie (" an action slasher which is better than has any rights to be")? "A bunch of tough guys clash with something tougher than they are and it violets them all until the last one of them the toughest one shows Predator why humanity kick ass" I was reading trough Predator comics omnibuses and this is summary of almost all of their stories. Hell, Aliens work thanks to turning it into "space bugs vs space marines." Turning from gothic horor into action schlock. How change Predator story to still feel as Predatory and yet not be just the first movie?

>a seaboot