Do you have Roman emperors as ancestors?

Do you have Roman emperors as ancestors?

yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Emperor#The_Holy_Roman_Emperors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

The people of the west carrying on the legacy of the Roman tradition are known as Social Justice Warriors

Caesar Augustus sure must be proud at what crybabies their descendants have devolved into

bro, who were your ancestors again?

hahahahahaha what

my ancestors were emperors of mali, ancient egypt, meroe and many african kingdoms.

MUH

why do wh*te people larp as romans?
mediterranean people are not wh*te

I'm an alien from outer space. I dunno, the reddit thing?

Fffvh

My veins seethe with the blood of Byzantine rulers.

That is the most fucking stupid photo I've seen.

These are all low IQ untermensch for not pointing out the glaring bullshit in OP's photo - Julius Caesar, Brutus & Virgil weren't fucking Emperors. Caligula was among the shittiest Emperors there were s featuring him in a "muh heritage" chart would only show the ignorance on part of the content maker

Seriously everyone on this board should kill themselves what the f U C

t. potato eaters criminal ancestors

The eternal anglo

What the fuck are you on Bernardo the fucking Baboon I'm pointing out the sheer retardation of OP's photo and the sheer retardation of the fact no one cares about the sheer retardation in his fucking photo.

>implying I even thought about the image when replying to OPs text
Most threads on Sup Forums have a completely unrelated image. Only a brainlet would be unable to separate the image and text of a thread.

WE WUZ AZTEKS AND SHEIT

>*nglo subhuman trying to apropriate my people's culture again
ROMANS GREEKS AND MEDS HAVE NEVER BEEN WH*TE

T. Defending his own brainletism

In either case OP's photo is plainly fucking retarded and should not be used in any context even if it were for arbritrary purposes. Holy fuck kys. Imagine if OPs photo had random pictures of burgers with shit superimposed on them (to make a simile that you, as a proud citizen of the land of the free and home of the terminally fucking obese soymasses) it would be discomforting

kys

kys

kys

They where much whiter than modern italians and modern italians are still white (except for sard*n*ans).

They literally wrote one text about how germanics don't tan well and every single sand nigger goes full WEWUZ because of this and compiles every known mulatto in the empire to claim rome was not white when caesar was fucking blonde.

I think it's fine.
Browsing Sup Forums is like having a creamy shit dumped into your mouth during every moment.

You're the one being a brainlet, the pic doesn't matter, the fact is that I AM DESCENDANT OF ROMAN EMPERORS, THE FOUNDERS OF CIVILIZATION while you're nothing but an uncultered inbred fuck trying to find his own way out of this humiliation.

>med God
>serviced by manlet wh*Te servants
Why is this no longer the case?

I got me some British ancestry so possibly. Clearly the romans blanda upped as soon as they arrived in Britain because that genetic trait caused my great granddaddy to do the same.

>be celt
>get cucked by italians
>get cucked by nords
>get cucked by moors
>get cucked by spaniards
>cry and leave because the cucklord jew god pope told you its okay
>be native american
>get cucked by cuck rape baby that left because the pope told him its okay
>be african
>get cucked from your homeland by a cuck rape baby of a cuck rape baby
>get cucked by a chinaman
>get cucked by Hans the nazi

"I-I'M A SON OF ROME"

Look faggot italians ate whiter today then in the roman times, and the fact germans dont tan has what to with romans? I can tell you right now they sure as hell weren scatdinavians.

You guys can meme all you want but romans were more close to north africans then germanics

fuck the romans, I'm glad my ancestors destroyed it

you have nothing to do with the goths, they were from central europe, not scandinavia

he probably didnt have another picture with multiple emperors displayed, but good on you, show us how smart you are for having most basic historical knowledge

My city Utrecht was founded by the Romans. In the city center was a fortress to protect a river crossing.

I live on the old roman borders in the Netherlands. The village (now a district of Utrecht) I live in used to be where the barracks were. Recently they also retrieved some ships from the ground.

>be barbar subhuman
>get raped by romans
>be proud of it

I'm not danish

They didn't rape or pillage here. The tribes here were part of the legion and only used for combat.

We didn't have to pay taxes either. Because all tax collectors got killed. And there had been rebellions where all Romans supporting legions were killed if they tried to collect taxes.

We are still a tax haven today. :^)

>says the guy descended from farmers too craven to even board a ship

Probably not

Central Italians are the closest to Romans.

Some of them were born in my city of Nis (Naisus)

definitely

No, I'm a proud descendant of the Avar Khans, the blood of the steppes seeths in my veins and aches for the destruction of the pathetic cities of the civilized mongrels of Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Emperor#The_Holy_Roman_Emperors

Yes

Mediterranean have same similar skin color to the South East Asian people.

roman cucks btfo

your ancestors are probably Mwembe the dick-washer and Berto the male prostitute

according to my DNA test I'm a viking rapebaby

severely autistic

no they don't, it's a much richer brown

According to 23andme and ancestry I'm pure irish, so no.

Hahahahaha
Uma delicia

I am a Vandal, every time I waker up and look at my herds I am reminded of Who my ancestors were, the Wends, the Indieuropean steppe warrior, I'm tall and strong with my light brown hair and light skin, other Sardinians don't understand me, they are brown and short

When they look at me they turn around and say: "He is not Sardinian, he's from the continent"

I speak up and say: "It is true that I am from the continent, but to say I'm not Sardinian is incorrect, for my ancestors subjugated yours and now the isle is mine"

They laugh and go to their herds in the wilderness

I whisper "Fools"

based

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

Yes.

Moorish pride world wide

>Castra Legiones (home to Legio VII Gemina) is not present
trash map, it also fails to mention a fuckton of relevant cities and strategic places part of the imperial roads