> pattern is on second page of every German passport

Other urls found in this thread:

ugle.org.uk/freemasons-hall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums has a German passport

enjoy

The Sup Forums logo is a clover, Sup Forums sounds like fortune, clovers bring good fortune, Sup Forums brings bad fortune. You're an unfortunate faggot.

i have one, and i'm not even german :^)

It's a symbol of the German plan of prepping the bull

I don't have one. I don't have a perso either.

I can not ID myself I get stopped by Police. No worries tho I am a white Male with no accent.

Oh wow a Jewish Masonic Lodge member incorporating Masonic and Jewish symbology into his work....

Stop the presses everyone, illerminaty

Everyone likes to pretend this hidden hand doesn't exist but it does, I'm not saying the devil actually exists or that the illuminati actually conjures hidden powers from the dark occult but they definitely worship satin, their is no question to that. I need to do more research on sacred geometry though because I have a feeling that has a huge thing to do with all of the symbolism that we see, your passport being a perfect example

What's Satanic about that?

>That pic
>Masonic

The eye in the pyramid is a masonic symbol.

Please go and learn.

Here they have a website.

ugle.org.uk/freemasons-hall

>The eye in the pyramid is a masonic symbol.
It actually isn't. I really don't get why this misconception started.

oday, the Eye of Providence is often associated with Freemasonry. The Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor.[7] Here, it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe). Typically, the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below the eye. Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle.

Yea, the ASE like Catholics use. Not the American pyramid version.

Its just a bull. Germans love their bulls.

hail satin, the lord of all soft and comfortable clothing

youre about 3-4 years too late that shit is long gone

see
>Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle.

Oh i saw. But that's a later addition you really only see in AmeriMasonry. For obvious reasons.

COMICS MADE YOU GAY

It's actually 4 channel. As in channelling spiritual energy. That is keks power

>tfw even my old one has no sex category
Hu. Very progressive. That 'nationality german' thing really triggers me though. They should write nationality european or nationality world citizen. Germany is for everyone after all.

i have this saved from long time ago

Israeli Supreme Court, Building donated by the Rothchild family

Not even a fedora, I believe that there is a God and indeed His law ONCE was to be found there before it was changed.

Get prepping your passport

Mason here ask me anything.

>who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe
[demiurging intensifies]

If the illuminati was real why would they give a fuck about leaving a bunch of clues all over the world? What would they have to gain from doing that?

The smug thrill of knowing people know and they can't do shit about it and they know it too

Nope, just a non-sectarian catchall because we don't discuss religion in lodge. Just require it of members.

Scroƫder?

Eyyyyyyyyy the shity old one

>cammon its current year

Where is you new one?

Btw you show it upside down.

I don't know how the illuminati could exist. They would need near monopoly control of nearly all markets to operate at the scale which they have been portrayed as having. It just seems impossible.

Satanic rituals involves leaving clues, or else you're not granted its "power".

Satin king of linens.

So they are satanic?

Pic related is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey - the satanist pope. His photo looks like someone satirising an "evil guy"

> Occupation
>Priest
>author
>musician
>occultist
>circus performer
>carnival hypnotist
>psychic investigator

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia