How will Sup Forums react when the INEVITABLE happens?

How will Sup Forums react when the INEVITABLE happens?

>Yuli hits a 1st inning slam off Chinito
>Kershaw surrenders 7 ER in relief
>mfw 11-0 Astros
Feels fucking great man.

you have a 4 run difference in the last two games, one which went to 10 innings. how fucking confident are you? darvish and kershaw are back into the game for 7. prepare your jimmies.

Defending racist beaners

>tfw Manfred memes the Astros to a win for storyline purposes

eh, Astros have proven they're not very good at away games. they blew it when they lost tonight imo, but i'd like to be surprised.

The Dodgers offense is fucking shit man.

Astros offense owns Darvish. Have been since 2015. His ERA vs. them is above 5.00

Prepare for the inevitable.

Huh? They beat Chris Sale in Fenway and the Dodgers bullpen at Dodger Stadium.

They're not losing because McCullers has been perfect this postseason. Not to mention the Astros own Chinito's ass since 2015.

>being chinito scum
Nuke yourself, Yu

Whwn those shirts are shipped to 3rd world nigger shitholes in a month? Laugh.

Except the logo will have "LA" on it.

You really think Bum Ass Yu can stop the Astros who've had his ass for 2 years straight now? Guy can't get a full inning with these guys.

>darvish and kershaw
6.1 IP 10 ER between their last 2 outings, frightening

This. It should be 10-3 Stros at least by the 7th.

I would be surprised if the Astros didn't score 10 in Game 7. We're dealing with two has been pitchers while McCullers is a Cy Young candidate when healthy. Not to mention, the Astros own Darvish and Kershaw and have been since 2015.

I'm hoping they only let Darvish go 4, let Wood take over and then close it out with Jansen

He's going 2 IP max with this offense, faggot. His highest career ERA vs. any team is Houston.

The main reason I hate what Yuli did is because now it's the only fucking thing people want to talk about.

For fuck's sake I just wanted to enjoy baseball in peace. Now we have to have political grandstanding and virtue signaling infect discussion of every goddamn game of the rest of the world series.

SJW's ruin every goddamn thing that draws their attention. Jesus Christ I fucking hate people.

thank you for opinion

you need to get out more

You can complain about this on Reddit, you know.

Welcome to Sup Forums, this shit rules here.

@mad

Can't wait to buy that shirt on Ali-express user

How can you say the dodgers offense is shit when they have scored more runs than the Astros through 6 games? Dodgers won 1 one run game one 4 run game one 2 run game. Astros have won two 1 run games and one 2 run game.

>Lastros post season record on the road this year
>"you literally can't beat Justin Verlander in a closeout game"
>beating the Doyers on Dia de Los Muertos

The heck is ali-express?

The heck is ali-express?

Uhmmmm uhhhhh

t. USMC

>anime on Sup Forums

If Yu doesn't perform well in game 7,

Is anime banned from Sup Forums forever?

>Tfw lost all confidence after last night

At least it was a fun series. RIP the dream. Thank you based Midget.

Hopefully so. It will be glorious seeing them all scurry away to their degenerate containment board and to never come back again. We'll have the bantz to drive them back.

dodgers win

You know Darvish has thrown a near perfecto vs the Astros, right?