Friendly reminder that no one in Los Angeles cares about boreball here and that we are a Lakers and Raiders town

Friendly reminder that no one in Los Angeles cares about boreball here and that we are a Lakers and Raiders town.

We arent a luckfagspicswing city no matter how many delusional turbo-autist Doyer virgin fags say otherwise. We are one of the largest cities in the world, no fucking shit you can find a couple thousand faggots to watch a non-sport like boreball

but Magic Johnson is a Dogers fan

So? He's shown up to far more Raiders games than Dodgers games.

Pacific Palisades here. Can confirm. People are more excited about the Raiders and Lakers here.

we're also a knights and LAFC town too

no one cares about luckfagspicswing here

>G-Guys pay more attention to us!!

he co-owns the dodgers

More like people need to pay more attention to the Dodgers, oh wait, no one does.

>co-owning a team means he likes it

>being excited about a team that lost to the fucking chargers at home and to the bills

I also forgave LA/Cali for being the worst Football and Hockey fans in NA, because I assumed they were huge baseball fans. This is kind of sad now.

OC > LA

nobody # me

S-s-s-samefag...

>Raiders.
Why would LA cheer for a Vegas team?

Vegas is part of Greater LA.

Did you not get that?

Vegas is part of the greater LA metro area

Lol Raider Autist its okay Vegas is only a short drive away ahahaahah

all of Cali is terrible sports fans desu. More Eagles fans are willing to fly across the country to catch a road game, then San Diego folk will drive two hours for a home game, by like 2-3 times. LA cried about not havung a team despite san diego being right there, now they are banfwagonning a team they originally lost to st fucking louis. Oakland cant afford to keep their team. NHL fans switch teams 10-20x a season and cant sellout an 18k person stadium with $40 tickets. Worst of all they watch soccer.
havent seen this in a while. San Diego is closer, hope you guys have been filling the new smaller Chargers stadium for the franchise in your city the longest currently!

I've never met a single Rams fan in my life.

We're all Raiders fans here.

>Rams
>Team from Cleveland/St Louis
Lolno

no one in LA is bandwagoning the Rams. no one likes them.

This.

It's a Raiders town until it drowns.

I literally can't argue with that.

I like u leaf

pretty much. moving to Vegas won't change anything, just like Oakland didn't. spiritually, the Raiders will always be LA's team. and i don't even watch kneeling league to give a shit either way, it's just plainly obvious.

**until the Rams make the playoffs and the Raiders dont.
Good thing you got both jerseys at the buy one get one half off sale right?

Kek that was actually a thing at Sam's Club.

Dodger and Angel gear bundles too.

god damn that's hilarious.

None of the charger stuff sold. I razzed my friend about that

except its 30th in the League in attendance lmao.
>Rams have a higher attendance percentage in a larger stadium, that is a holdover with no parking lot.
>The last year Caliniggers have to watch their team.
L M A O

fuck, forgot pic
lol I feel bad, I need to fly down and catch a game. How cheap can I get tickets?

>**until the Rams make the playoffs and the Raiders dont.
you got a point there. a lot of Clippers "fans" came out of nowhere once they were doing alright. but that's also the difference. Rams may get support if they get to the playoffs, but LA support of Raiders will be always constant, win or lose. just as it is with the Lakers.

I dont think you understand these "fans" are the same people. most LA bros cant even name a Raider besides Carr, and maybe Lynch.

m8, your Jewish stats are irrelevant. if you ever been or lived in LA, you would know it is Raiders country. end of fucking story.

>it doesnt matter if anyone goes to games, everyone is a Raiders fan! they'll watch everygame! as long as its the superbowl and there's snacks!

NFL games are ridiculously expensive, so i would understand why crappy teams have poor attendance.
I only go to baseball games and depending on the day it can be really dirt cheap and you can go snatch any empty seat you want.

I know. I'm much more of a football fan, but Ive been to more ballparks than I have single NFL games. Hell Ive been to more Mariners games this year than NFL games in my life. I just thought Chargers tickets would be cheap like ducks tickets since literally no one is buying them, or theyd be cheap second hand somewhere. They aren't a terrible team so I'd love to go.

The problem is they play at the stubhub center.

Look it up. Small stadium, absolute bonkers parking cost, let alone ticket price. Idk if pricing fluctuates percentage wise per game like baseball does, but with their recent win streak it's gotta be sky high now. (Even though they still are below .500 i believe)

> (You)
>The problem is they play at the stubhub center.
>Look it up. Small stadium, absolute bonkers parking cost, let alone ticket price.
I know its also like the record for lowest attendance in recent history. They are literally covering thousands of seats in the smallest stadium in the NFL, 90% of the fans are from out of state cheating on the road team. IDK where to buy second hand, but I looked it up and its like $100 min. Which isn't too bad considering there is no upperbowl and every seat is a good seat.

>All this false flagging in here by fake L.A "fans" saying they don't care about baseball when in reality they are Houston Astros fans buthurt there team is going to lose tomorrow

It's like the U.S being eliminated from the World Cup all over again

>It's like the U.S being eliminated from the World Cup all over again
that wasnt a false flag. I haven't been that proud of you guys since Normandy.

Idk what part of canada you are from, but if you enjoy the game and you are flying out here i say you might as well go watch.

I'd try seat geek, and other websites before i bought from some creep on craigslist tho

>it's an LA autist pretends he isn't an underageb& wetback episode
You outed yourself last year when you said mexicans were """"based""""

Vancouver. I might just go down for the browns game and make a weekend of it, rather make a weekend out of it then spend hundreds on seahawks tickets.

Also for the record, the Dodgers have just a big a fanbase as the Lakers. It goes like this

1a. Lakers
1b. Dodgers
1c. USC Football

>power gap
4. UCLA Basketball
5. LA Kings
6. LA Rams

>power gap
>power gap
>power gap

9000. Clippers
9001. Chargers

>It's like the U.S being eliminated from the World Cup all over again
i get yuropoors wanting to believe Americans give a shit about this, but it's surprising coming from you as you should know better. no one in America keeps up with soccer, and don't even know (or care) about the world cup until it's happening. no one gave a shit we disqualified, my dude. soccer is not a popular sport in the US.

>seahawks, chargers

Your choice of teams to watch really perplexes me

its a matter of seats for price. All else being equal I'd be at Centurylink user. But I'm not spending $700 USD on a pair of tickets, and Im not sitting upperbowl.

>the Dodgers have just a big a fanbase as the Lakers

No they don't, not even close. At one point they surpassed every pro team but that was in the 80's-90's. They have a cult following yeah but their fanbase is aging. Fandom is passed on from father to son in most cases. USC doesn't factor in because they're more exclusive than even the Dodgers and their pay-to-watch BS. The Rams are gay so who cares

It's really a basketball town
Here's the list:

1. Lakers
>gap
>gap
>gap
2. Kings
>gap
>gap
3. Clippers
4. Dodgers
>gaping wound
>gaping wound
>gaping wound
5. Galaxy

The Dodgers are a tourist attraction. It's sad to say because I was once a big fan

>being this delusional

user the Dodgers have led MLB in attendance for most of the 2010's. There fanbase 18-34 is 42% while the average market is at 32%. The Dodgers have never been as popular as they are right now. Seek help

Also I just noticed you put the Clippers above the Dodgers. Let alone putting them at 3 on any L.A sports list

Holy fuck are you mentally retarded?

>being this delusional

I'm not but you most definitely are
If you're going based on attendance I already told you it's a tourist attraction. Going to Chavez Ravine is like going to Grauman's Chinese Theater. It's a landmark

The Lakers on the other hand are a team people care about. They can't stop talking about this Alonzo Ball or whatever the fuck his name is. It's 24/7 this Lonzo faggot, I hope they regret every dime they spent on him 2bh

>nba and nfl fags shitting on mlb for no real reason
SEETHING

>The Dodgers are a tourist attraction. It's sad to say because I was once a big fan
This. LAFC will eventually be the 4th team too. Cord cutters prefer soccer and baseball is the largest victim of cord cutters.

Does Madrid count as a suburb of LA too?

Yep. Most people who go to the game aren't as interested as those who go to Stros games. Houston's a better baseball town and that's just the way it is.

t. LA transplant in Houston

Fuck off with the whole
>LA IS PART OF DA RAIDERS
Glad were going to las vegas

>Houston's a better baseball town and that's just the way it is.
ayyye thx senpai

Have you ever been to LA?