What are some Italian references in the Star Wars prequels?

What are some Italian references in the Star Wars prequels?

WATCH IT GARBAGE DISPOSAL UNION.

>I thought not. It's not a story the Feds would It's a paisan legend. Big Pussy was a wiseguy of the family who lived many years ago. He was so powerful and so connected that he could use the family to influence the bookies to create dough. He had such a knowledge of the old country that he could even keep the balls he cared about from breaking.
>The omerta is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>What happened to him?
>He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his gabagool, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, and then one night, his apprentice busted his balls in front of his crew. Ironic. He could save others from disrespect, but not himself.

>Now the guy's got Jabba as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Jabba. Trouble with the bills? He can go to Jabba. Trouble with the Imps, deliveries, Vader, he can call Jabba. But now the guy's gotta come up with Jabba's money every week, no matter what.You got boarded? Fuck you, pay me!
You got picked up by an Imperial tractor beam near Alderaan? Fuck you, pay me!
You were helping to destroy the Death Star, huh? Fuck you, pay me!

>You know Spider, you're a fuckin' mumbling stuttering little fuck. You know that?
>Why don't you go fuck yourself, Master Skywalker?

>Yoka to Bantha poodoo, Bantha poodoo.

- Jabba "Two-Times"

>Tony ,did I ever tell you about the final kill

>Anakin: Are you in the Sith?
>Sheev: Am I in the what?
>Anakin: Whatever you want to call it. Organized point of view.
>Sheev: That's total bantha dung. Who told you that?
>Anakin: I've lived in the Jedi Temple all my life. I've seen Master Windu come with warrants and you leaving the Senate in creepy robes at three in the morning.
>Sheev: You've never seen Senator Jimmy Smits leave the Senate at three in the morning on a call?
>Anakin: Did Jimmy Smits's kids ever find 50,000 credits and a red lightsaber while they were hunting for Gundark eggs?
>Sheev: I'm in the midichlorian management business - everybody immediately assumes you're Sithed up. It's a stereotype and it's offensive. There is no Sith.

You got a phone? Two wookies just stole my transport ship! Can you believe that!? Can you fuckin' believe that!?

All due respect, you got no f—in’ idea what it’s like to be Number One.
Every decision you make affects every facet of every other f—in’ thing.

It’s too much to deal with almost.

And in the end you’re completely alone with it all.”

This isn't reddit faggot you can't relive a past thread because it was funny and you missed out.

>You think I'm a Sith?
>How many times have I had you in the senate? If you're a Sith, then I'm the biggest nerf-herder in the history of the Jedi Order.

this

we need a sit down with reddit and the anons that visit reddit.

>Organized point of view.

>He killed 16 Chagrians; guy was a Death Star decorator
>His exhaust port looked like shit

>When they found Han in the Jabba's palace, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy.

Literally Theed on the planet Naboo.

Perfect.

This is it, everyone.
Literally the most perfect post I've ever seen on Sup Forums.
10/10 bravo, sir.

Underrated

Yoda speaks like a Sardinian

The imperial army was garbage

>In Naboo, Dinner was always a big thing. We had a fruit course and then salad or fish.
>Anakin did the prep work. He was having forbidden affair with me and he had a system for doing pears.
>He used a butter knife and he sliced it so thick he used to made it float around with a little cgi

>He was a good earner.

>That baby pineapple

kek

lmao

samefag