> 0 goals conceded
> Obviously best defense of the CL

Just give us this shit already

proverbly best in the world atm senpai senpai

>inb4 3-5-2 formation in semi vs city

>Best defense of the CL
UMMMMMMMMMMM
SWEETIE

>yfw the only think cuckalonians can brag of is a ref'd remontada in round 16 of last cl season

We have improved a lot defensively since then and with Nerman, we also get refball on our side now

t. Muhammad Al-Keklaffing
>We
t. Nikos "Bryan" Pappodopoulos

>6-1
6-1
>6-1
6-1
>6-1
6-1
>6-1
6-1

t. José al siestar

t. Halal Muhammad Curragh Habib Jabir Maymum Mauro Shahid "Kulpana" Al-KekohIamlaffing

>seething that much
>being that insecure
wow

>europe

t. Wasil Yamin Yousuf Bahjat Ishraq Muzna "Rima" Al-Zumurrud

>exposing your muslim naming knowledges
kek

horrendous spanish posters

Alexandre Dumas was right

t. 6-1 underage Rhoslyn Najma Itr Al-Blackened with internet ban that just recognized that is a moor by knowing that they are actual moor names despite Sharia internet law

so lame

t. Jordi "Jordan" Baraka

>the state of seething spain
kek

t. Amat Zuhair "Siraj" Al-Safwan

>muuuuuh t.arab, look i'm totally not autist seething poster

why asspain need to be triggered that much ?

when you're out of GBP for the week but mummy brings home pizza for din dins

What is gbp

/r9k/ autism currency

you know barca will still knock you out right?

What does the acronym mean though

Nerman isn't a barca player anymore, how could they realistically win over psg again ?

God Sup Forums is mentally ill

Iam actually a PSG fan since the Ronaldinho days (my father worked in France and brought me PSG shits and scarfs).
Our group is easy as f*ck Bayern is nothing to what 5 years ago Bayern was. It's just Robben and a bunch of big team rejects alongside overrated defenders.
The other two teams have the dynamic of 2 pot 4 teams.
We ll be disqualified the minute we get with one of the Real,Barcelona(debateable),Manchester City(debateable).
I suppose we ll make it to the quarters again and stop.

i hope so, like that unai "the fraud" emry will be fired

Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But, I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

t. Zackarias "Zackie" Beckie Tommy Wildepoppoulos

Then who would you hire ?

Le special one

Good choice.

Génésio would unironically do a better job than histeric emry

He did some really bad moves this season in my opinion.
Got Lo Celso for Matuidi back up and let Krychowiak go. We have no holding midfielders apart from Motta and Verratti and we ll struggle this season a lot more than we should.

Conte once he leaves Chelsea or Ancellotti are gonna do a much better job.

>Ancellotti
already went to psg and it wasn't that great.

Much better job than what ? 1st and in the league and 1st in CL group stage and so far undefeated in both?

Dont be FIFAkids, at least wait for February to start shitting on managers.

what emery bringed to psg tactically since laurent blanc departure ? absolutely nothing, he's a fraud living on ex-psg manager works.

It begins with an M

Literally all Neymar lmao. The fact that you still brag about it is ironic.

wait till real competition begins, and that is after christmas, Nerman is unhappy already, Di Maria not producing shit, Cavani still as shit as ever needing 20 shots to score 1 goal, add to the inevitable injuries and you have something that is on the level of buyern and oremier shit level, PSG aint gonna win shit this season and frog eating coalminers league don't count cause no one gives a fuck about that

> Guy is literally building his team right now around and almost all new offensive line
> So far its been pretty much flawless on offense, but with a lot to work on on the midfield and defense

> "ITS THREE MONTHS IN IN THE NEW SEASON I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE WINNING EVERYTHING I WANT THEM TO PLAY TOTAL FOOTBALL, JOGA BONITO AND DEFEND LIKE ITALIANS"

You're like a caricature of the bandwagonners that came with Qatar.

>1st in the league
you know he lost the championship last year right?

>muuuuuh you're a footix for sure
and you're like the blinded muhammad fan of psg since qatar day's, don't be deluded by the shit color of your skin, emery is here since more than a year, lost the league last year, humiliated in round 16, keeping to push a 4-3-3 formation inherited from his predecessor.

> I'm a "Let's not acknowledge the insane season Monaco had last year and put all the blame on Emery" kind of guy

You obviously don't know anything about football.
PSG lost the title with 87 points. Beating the number of points scored in 3 of the last 4 PSG titles.
Monaco had an un.be.lie.va.ble season last year scoring 95 points. ONE point from the absolute L1 record of "Punished Zlatan"s PSG.
Considering the retarded transfer policy that year that weakened the team in literally all lines, Emery did a pretty nice job for his first season. But obviously its not something you can see when you're looking only at the big picture.

Catalonia is full of muslims and pro-EU

> keeping to push a 4-3-3 formation inherited from his predecessor

Oh so this is it, you don't actually watch the games.

you obviously don't if you unironically believe it's not a 4-3-3 formation being played since more than a year.

>6-1

Do it. Add ridicule to ignorance and say that Laurent Blanc used to play like that.

>look they didn't played in 4-3-3 vs last of ligue uhhhh, so i unironically believe they were playing like that since months

Look man.
Comparing the Rosters.
No matter what hell of a season Monaco had, they re the only ones who failed in this situation.
To begin with, during their 2 encounters in the championship the teams drew once and Monaco won once. If we were worth our money we should ve won them both times and this is exactly the point difference between the teams. -4 for Monaco +4 for PSG.
Im not saying Unai was at fault only.
It was the first season the team had Ibra's abscence and to be fair, he really did make the difference. He was the type of player who can carry a team with solo efforts.

Holy shit what a retard.

If you seriously cant see how ball movement is radically different from Blanc to Emery, even when its clearly in front of you, what the fuck can I do?

Just post some nonsense to fulfill your desire for having the last word then fuck off.

what does a match vs last of ligue un proove you dumb reatrd ? and if you unironically believe psg is playing better right now than 2 years ago you're just deluded as fuck and you should sage the thread you start pathetic parisian.

t. Tyrone

2 goals and 1 assist in the last 8 min when they needed 3 goals to advance. It was literally all Neymar.

t. Neymar

How can Spaniards even attempt to call other non white when you've been ruled by MOORS for
SEVEN
HUNDRED
YEARS

Good boy points

Paulinho

>calling someone black means the user is proclaming himself as an aryan
>moor is the same thing as black

Macacos beat canadians in retard posting by far, kys autistic mono.

winter olympics soon. we'll have our badposting title back

Why would you list Barca and City as debatable but Real as legit when they drew to Spurs at home and are losing games to Girona

>Oh fuck, Neymar just completely outshone me while I disappeared. Better run into the crowd for more ebin photos

Because if/when real get their shit together they're unbeatable

>three games without scoring
>gets labeled a fraud, the worst player of all times, etc.

Lol

Assisted Veratti's goal though

It's in the bag u know