Mourinho doesn't trust main striker with penalties

>Manchester United are a point away from the Champions League knockout phase with this fourth win from four Group A matches. This is a fine position but José Mourinho cannot have aided the struggling Romelu Lukaku’s confidence after insisting Daley Blind take United’s second penalty of the night.

On 78 minutes Marcus Rashford’s fine burst secured the spot-kick but when Lukaku stood over it at first he did not give way. This caused Mourinho annoyance before, after a brief intervention from Ander Herrera, Blind finally stepped up to smack the ball home.

>In the second half I made another decision and I don’t see the drama, the penalty taker for this match was Martial, he was not even on the pitch when the second one was [given]. Romelu wants to take, he has the personality to take the responsibility, Herrera was the same. But my decision [was] based on training in the past couple of days, the players respected my decision and that was it, end of story.”

But I thought lookaka was the best striker in the world, and now mou is telling me he can't even score penalties? What did he mean by this spee?

Mou is tired and lonely living in Manchester, he just wants to lash out.

Mou is tired and lonely living in Manchester, he just wants to lash out.

>Fromaloo Poocackpoo
>Juan Shata
>Pooaul "I poo'd myself today" Poogba
are Dabchester "Manure" Poonited the most faecal team to have ever existed?

imagine being this seething

Mou is tired because this is the first time he's not managing the best team in the country.

>giving your penalty kicks to a Blind man

>not giving you penality to Daily "Portugese get on your knees" Blind

mou is a genius

Chelsea v Mouchester on Sunday.
Then... INTERNATIONAL BREAK

No-one cares. The neutrals will be watching Man City.

>international break
wont be as bad this time as its knock out round for world cup. hopefully an irish upset

Hopefully the Irish are upset you mean

>leave the irish to me

thats what I meant, just worded badly

I'M A BIG MAN, FUCK A PK WAR

>Then... INTERNATIONAL BREAK

>“He is playing extremely well for us and yes I have to protect my players when I feel they deserve it. And Romelu always deserves it because what he does for the team is fantastic. Playing football for a striker isn’t just about scoring goals. So for me [he is] untouchable in my team and I think he should be untouchable in support from the fans. But fans are fans, they pay the ticket and do what they want. As a manager I feel duty to protect my players when I feel they deserve it.

H-he is good, guys. I-i swear!

What a stupid article

>be Sup Forums
>shit on a striker that statpads with penalties
>shit on a striker for not taking penalties

>le scores goals man

>the customer watches his team play shit
>"I know what'll deflect it" he says through tears
>"I'll say they're seething"
classic customer