You hate black people but sandniggers are way worse especially Egyptians and Saudis

You hate black people but sandniggers are way worse especially Egyptians and Saudis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YTazY7V4rKo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want them (you) to stay in Africa and the middle east and keep killing/enslaving each other and leave normal people alone. Thanks.

sandniggers dont breed like rabbits

lol fertility rates in North Africa have actually go UP

We need a clear definition of breeding like rabbits then.

They do though.

Algeria had 6 million of subhumans when we let them in 1962, now they have 40 million of subhumans and I don't count the diaspora.

*gone
You still fucked up.

You got a problem gao*Ri subhuman ?

Subhumans that chased you and made you eternally butthurt hahahaha

No, they were granted independence. Bit like if Mike Tyson started beating a midget, everyone would side with the midget, even if he is an ungrateful little brat who deserved a beating. French public opinion did more to liberate Algeria than algerians did.

You didn't chase me. I'm not butthurt, I just loath you and wish your dirty race didn't exist. When the Marines launch bombs over your hellholes, I applause.

Wrong, you did it because it was toi expansive to hold a war like that and french were too scared to get killed again if they continued their shitty colonization so they just granted independence to try to save their dignity before they would lose badly like they did in indochine. Thats why they are si butthurt towards this war and thats why they couldnt stop algerians from coming in France because they are sacres chickens hahahahaha

Black people in their natural habitat are alright, chucking spears at lions and doing the rain dance, it's when you put them into civilized places and expect them to act civilized that they like apes at a zoo.

t. Butthurt gao*Ri hahahaha this is what happens when you talk shit about algerians in public youtu.be/YTazY7V4rKo

Why do "French" posters always defend blacks by trying to insult other races?

fuck off. I'm Arab, and some french people are arrogant as fuck. Man, seeing these comments on Sup Forums just makes me feel happier about how you people are being colonised by us and the west will be taken over by arabs soon.

nah we actually do

we still KEKED europeans for 1000 years by enslaving you and stealing your boats en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade until we found out you could work for us and allowed colonization then migrated in your countries, gao*Ris are eternal cucks hahahahahaha

I don't defend black, they are shit, but sandniggers are way worse. They don't get as much shit as blacks on Sup Forums because most posters are Americans and they are lucky for not having sandniggers in their country.

its called shwarma you snownigger
you faggots don't even know what a kebab is.
Probably looks like the thing that jamal sticks in your wifes vagina every night

They do. You don't know shit.

The army was doing nuclear tests in the sahara before the war, during it and long after it ended.

Now I know why they all have issues in their heads.

Nigger.

>and allowed colonization
why would you even do that wtf

>long after
ga*Ri please, french people tried to save algerian desert for nuclear experiments and mers el kebir as a military base but they bowed upon the superior DJAZAIRI power and had to leave with nothing, pieds noirs were even allowed to stay but they were scared and fled like headless chickens hahahahahaha, shouts out to the rare pieds noirs that didnt fled like poo in loos in front of a toilet

Arabs are based

this is now a Baba Saddam thread

tais toi sale nègre de merde lol

>live and work 24/7 to build your country, sending your kids to mines and get some shitty disease because of 19th century shitty factories
Or
>living the life with your kids and wives and by selling goods to colonists, occasionally fucking pierre's wife when he's busy on the mine/field
What would you choose ?

desu it got cancer to plenty of our soldiers

barbary slave trade happen when you were OTTOMAN algeria, if it wasn't for ottomans spain would have cucked north africa, they lost algiers, tripoli and tunis to ottomans, not to you berbers

and you sandniggers are just servants, you just serve fast food and drive ppl to their destinations, or you're losers on welfare, that's all

you're little terrorist attacks can't even match the death toll of car accidents

average IQ of egypt is 81, that's lower than dominican republic, qatar is also lower, lebanon is equal and syria is only one point higher, and most arab states don't have better economy than DR either

well im arab and i have an iq of 130

nigger

i'm far from a nigger, i even have blonde relatives

and there's no such thing as an arab with a 3-digit IQ

Black or muslim

which is better for France?

What's your stake in this conversation? Are you just shitposting? Because the average IQ in DR is literally just one point higher...

ok

Black people in Greece sell chinese watches and bags and make rap music while muslims rape and steal.

Poland used to have a higher population than Egypt? I wouldn't have guessed that.

I guess Egypt didn't used to be as populous as I thought.

Only good ones are/were, Libya pre-Arab Spring and Coptic Egyptians.

>You hate black people but sandniggers are way worse especially Egyptians and Saudis.
Maybe I'm your country but not in the U.S.

both

Which is better

Black pussi or Arab pussi?

>No, they were granted independence. Bit like if Mike Tyson started beating a midget, everyone would side with the midget, even if he is an ungrateful little brat who deserved a beating. French public opinion did more to liberate Algeria than algerians did.
And then the midget moved into Mike Tyson's basement. Fuck that freeloading midget.

put this chart next to infant mortality one
you're welcome

t. low IQ

It's a demographic projection. That means the infant mortality rate is a data used to calculate this projection.