It's 1 month of sunshine and 11 months of gray and rain here in my city

It's 1 month of sunshine and 11 months of gray and rain here in my city.

Please help.

Other user here, pls send help

The only sunshine I got this year was like 15 july to 15 august + when I traveled.

The rest was gray, dark, damp, cold, snowy. I have no idea if it's possible not to get depressed here.

Can it get worse?

at least we are good in black metal thanks to that

how do you combat depression?

I managed to get rid of depression thanks to developing schizophrenia

going to church

if not for that I would do some sick things

I'm trying to be normal, going to therapy and shit but all they tell me there that I use schemes to make myself sad and angry because I was never loved and even when I was loved(by gf, parents) I negate it and make people leave me because of how sad I get.

also you need physical activity and social interaction

start swimming, running or biking and join some sort of hobby circle

or even church group for people in your age

How old are you?
Just asking

Me too (turning 30 in 2 weeks).
maybe try doing this

Sounds amazing.

I did try hobbies and they mostly work but I tend to get sad at work and than when I go back home it's a slippery slope.
When I worked out it was all forced, I felt the euphoria caused by bulking but it always lasted like 30min and than it was gray things around me, gray people, and sadness.

Well you sound like a debby downer. Do you have any dreams, wishes, desires?

I used to, than nearly none of it happend and according to my therapist it's because I wasn't loved as a kid so I developed subconcious schemes to put myself into misery and make myself suffer.

Oh kurwa, I want to hug you now, no homo.

try anti depressants
i have the same issue senpai

It's all awful, I can never get a woman to stay longer and love me, and I can never satisfy myself when it comes to life happiness because I copy those schemes in which I'm sad, lonely and bitter.
She sad it probably influenced most of my big life choices which makes me feel even worse.

I feel really sorry for you. I've been there, being depressed and suicidal, I was locked in psychiatric hospitals a few times due to my condition and I couldn't find love (but now I did). I wish you good mate, I hope you will feel better and find somebody who will love you and not leave you. That's all I can say.

>suicidal
Well for some reason I got a strong will to live so that's, luckily, a non-fucked up side of me.

In the end I'll manage, I mean I look normal, I act happy but deep inside I'm sad 4-5 days a week. When I had gfs living with me they were always asking if I'm ok, if they did something wrong, they all blamed themselfs and thought they're shitty women when in reality I'm just sad. But it's slowly getting better, I have days when I'm just normal, not sad so I guess in a year or two I might become more lovable.

Godspeed user

sun is overrated
it makes you see all the dirt around
and makes people smelly

The more slav you get the more cruel life is. And place where we live is not any diffirent.

Pic is what a rare sunny day is. Most of time it's just cloudy with strong wind here, since mountains.

Damn, I wish I lived close to mountains or a sea/ocean or at least a lake, I'm stuck in small masovian city full of gray commieblocks.

Stay strong user

To be honest I don't even know names of each hill, maybe like 3. Nearly every czech tourist knows more about Tatras than me. Here we still have some grey commieblocks in one part of city but majority is renovated, I guess it's something.

What are you a vampire? It's not like you stop showering or cleaning out of the sun

Well, some of commieblocks in my shithole are renovated as well but most look depressing as fuck.
>Stay strong
Thanks, I have no other choice I guess.
I wish I lived in Zakopane, hell, maybe I will move there.

I live in a nice city, it's just that I'm sad. Everything around me including my looks, city or job is quite fine.

I visit Poland from time to time, Nowy Targ (as half of this country) and Zakopane.

I'm always jealus at people there, roads there are toptier, every house is huge and people are nice. When I go back to slovakia all I see are fucked up roads, gyppos and stuff like that.

Well I sure feel bad for you having all those gypos but you sure our roads are good? I always thought they are shit.

I don't know about roads in Eastern Poland or in north, but in Zakopane region and actually whole Malopolskie region got really good roads. Just compare roads in Zakopane with some slovak high tatras part.

I think my next trip will be to Slovakia, I have to see it meself.

Just don't go here on 20-22 date. Gyppos get money then and they are everywhere in shops.

Wtf are you talking about? We get plenty of sunny days in n PP