FUUUCK YOU SOUTH KOREAA AND YOUR FUCKING MEME SPORTS

FUUUCK YOU SOUTH KOREAA AND YOUR FUCKING MEME SPORTS
I SPENT 5 FUCKING YEARS OF MY LIFE LEARNING TAEKWONDO AND I STILL GET MY ASS HANDED TO ME BY MY BROTHER, WHY THE FUCK DID I EXPECT A COUNTRY FILLED WITH KPOP MANLETS TO KNOW TWO SHITS ABOUT MARTIAL ARTS
I HOPE BEST KOREA ANNEXES YOU SOON

Move on to deadlier sports like MMA? Judo? Muay Thai? Karate? Kung Fu?

you have no talent

is your brother 30 cm higher and 45kg heavier or what?

Martial arts user here.

Taekwondo is often considered a meme martial art for a reason.
But it actually teaches you some pretty useful skills, which can be pretty useful in combination with other martial arts.

You spend enough time on TKD. So it's time for the next step. You could combine it with a style you are lacking in. Such as wrestling or kick boxing.

>Tae Kwon Do
You have no one to blame but yourself.

I also did Krav Maga for a while And it's honestly perfect against bullies. As they teach you to get out of pretty much all common grabs, holds and chokes used on the street. And punish the guy for trying to grab you.

So you can easily get loose and start using your TKD from a distance again.

>Judo
>Deadly
Lmao
T. Senior Green

OP here, I'm considering boxing actually, would TKD help with my footwork or is it useless

Should have learned Hapkido instead, faggot

Point fighting karate bullshit basically.

If you can't knock out a bull with your bare hand you're basically not trying

just learn muay thai and judo, every other gook combatsport is useless

taekwondo is easy as fuck. I did as a kid and got to black belt and 2nd rank. Also did some championship fights and beat one of the best balkan fighters. I was an idiot and never pursued it much further though.

I knew a guy in high school who at age of 16 was u21 balkan gold medalist and europe bronze medalist. He will be in 2020 olympics I believe.

Also if you are shorter or taller than your brother (assuming you have a weight difference) it wasn't a fair advantage.

Assuming this is real, what's the size and height difference between both of you? :^)
Kicking doesn't seem too practical when you are shorter than your opponent.

A throw onto a hard surface is certainly more deadly than TKD.

just practice muay thai, fuck boxing, don't fuck with any martial art that limits you based on a sport for points

that's why the MMA combo is usually muay thai and BJJ, well rounded, all you need

At least you didn't do some shaorin kenpo shit like me.

Every martial art limits your fighting style. It's necessary to create a coherent fighting system. Because it's a choice what they wish to put the focus on.

Even in MMA and self-defense styles they skip whole ranges of techniques so they focus on what they believe is important.

nah i learned hapkido and like 75% of it is meme wrist lock bullshit

the throwing is fine though

Wrist locks aren't necessarily bullshit. But you often need to punch the guy in the face a couple times to distract the person a bit.

And wrestling. You're not gonna learn takedown defense from BJJ.

get a gun

>2017
>Taekwondo
Taekwondo is for parents who want to teach their kids some manner, Any adults who attempt to learn it are just pure retards

Learn Jujitsu instead.

Tkd gives you a lot of good basics I heard.
I do sambo and enjoy it a lot.

This is now a people who should be ashamed of themselves thread

This. Korean adults just use hydrogenbomb-fu.

Sorry but boxing is the best for street fights

Anybody who has actually been in a fight knows it rarely goes to the ground or any of that wrestleucking bullshit

>it rarely goes to the ground
It ALWAYS goes to the ground.

>implying breaking your fall isn't the most useful thing you will ever learn in any martial art

Nope

Yeah I kinda want to learn Judo but I'm over 100kg so I don't want to get thrown about by some jacked chad when I'm just a fatty

>rarely goes to the ground
Depends who you're fighting against.
A good wrestler will always take you down, a good striker will never let you.

Those images were clearly aikido and not judo. But being fat shouldn't keep you from training Judo, because thats the quickest way to stop being fat.

But Judo is all about momentum. While wrestling is about strength. Strength matters a lot, but less in Judo than elsewhere.

Those images were Steven Segal embarrassing himself mate.

But yeah Judo sounds comfy. Thing is I was at the gym the other week and some kid in his early teens was knocking around in a gi with a belt so it was probably judo. Legit not in the mood to not be training with other adults man

Learn Krav Maga

That's mostly a meme outside of a few select places where they actually know shit.

Should have kept the chin tucked buddeh

He could have ended it right away with a shoulder lock.

Rockhold's actually pretty legit. Be good to see his next run

>flag

you deserve everything

I also did TKD. What a fucking meme of a martial art. Just like most asian martial arts, it's just mental masturbation made up by some monks that had too much "omae wa shindeiru" in their head before they could draw it in manga instead.

Are you short ? Kickboxing won't be very useful if you're short.

>t.manlet that gets pissed off when in kickboxing fights I get punched because the adversary has longer arms and legs.

I'm thinking of BJJ, at least I won't be punched from a mile away

>He uses Tae Kwon do to beat people up
Has your instructor taught you nothing?

>i will intentionally teach you to fight the wrong way, so you don't get into fights
genius.jpg

A haha your fucked in the head, every shtter in high school that tried that boxing bullshit with I would just lift up and slam down hard on the ground. Feels good to be a bigboy tank

>he wrestles with MEN
wew lad

Taekwondo is a meme martial art, you should practice something else.

BJJ + some striking martial art, and you're good.

I'm bi, but I've never gotten hard when I wrestle, even if I did oil wrestling I wouldn't. You just have respect for the sport and competition.

You must never get hard on your sparring partners, for this is mere training for what comes later.

only time I was in a fight it ended up to the ground

Tae Kwondo for example, not teaches yet how to fight

You must be able to handle a fight so you put your Tae Kwondo skills into it

all matters in martial arts is your senses to your opponent's movement
no matter how hard you learn a martial arts, if your sense to opponent's movement is zero, then it's all useless

Just buy a gun lol