Has ANY athlete ever had a better career?

Has ANY athlete ever had a better career?
>money made
>time spent working
>wasn't constantly traveling
>damage on body
I can't think of anyone who had a better athletic career.

>boxers just show up and fight

I bet he has trained harder than most athletes who have long off-seasons and are home from training by lunchtime.

Of course he did, but he did it from the comfort of his own gym and stayed at his own house. He did everything on his terms. Most athletes are traveling all the time, constant jet lag, it's brutal on the body.

Is dancing an sport?

I'll consider it.

How about Jordan?
>has much more money than Manletweather
>arguably the most known sportsmen in the world
>considered by the majority as the GOAT
>never got anywhere close to develop CTE
>sneaker brand with his name

Has his gym even produced another high level boxer? All the videos I see there's like 8000 people there.

p much

HARD WORK

Many athletes are adored by fans and respected in their sport for years after they retire, and are overall better human beings that live meaningful lives.

Floyd Mayweather is a piece of shit, hated in his own sport and is literally retarded. His fighting style is considered to be that of a bitch. He only has balls when hes fighting women, even went to jail for beating one up. No one will care when hes gone. But he did make a lot of money so I guess theres that.

t. Gook

t. nigger

>His fighting style is considered to be that of a bitch.
Literally the most meaningless argument ever. "Boo hoo, he didn't take more brain damage." That's the whole fucking point. Don't take damage, and make money.

The whole point is to fucking fight. People talk about great fighters bring up Tyson, Ali, Marciano, Louis because they were warriors. This is why Mayweather will never be great, only to polesmoking fans like you. When you watch his fight are you shouting "Wow this fight is boring as fuck! But he sure did make a lot of money tonight." Dumbass.

>Money made
>Already broke

>The whole point is to fucking fight.
It's literally not.

Yes because he did all that in one irrelevant sport nowadays. It's like bragging about Kasparov or some esport champion.

Yeah, Jordan is GOAT, literally everyone knows about him, even the worst normies who don't know anything about sport. Second closest is probably Alli.

dele alli isn't that well known

>german humour

Michael Jordan
Tom Brady
Wayne Gretzky
To name a few