Moving to Norway

I'm considering moving with my girlfriend to Bergen, Norway. She is a medical student and will be studying there and since I've finished my studies before hers. My question is, apart from entertainment, leisure etc how flexible is the health sector in Bergen and generally in Norway. I am a nursing graduate and will be doing my postgraduate as a surgical assistant.

Since the health sector is one of the most easy to find a job here I assume it's the same abroad. Also considering I learn the language which I obviously plan to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-61XEZVgCM&feature=youtu.be&t=39
twitter.com/AnonBabble

subhuman mongrel

That's not a very helpful reply. How did you come to this conclusion?

TWO GREEKS ONE THREAD

change your name you subhuman

why would I do that?

you mean one, which is OP.
the other is a turk shitskin in germany.

because you are a subhuman now

you are not danish you subhuman

Is the german flag a greek diaspora? I don't come on Sup Forums, I am mostly on /lit/, /sci/, /out/ etc. I only came to Sup Forums to post this thread because it was more appropriate than /trv/

why?

>a male nurse
what a faggot

he's a mentally ill half turk half albanian who constantly shitposts on Sup Forums pretending to be greek while calling everyone else subhumans. just ignore him.

because you are not a Greek you subhuman

cool blog

stop lying subhuman

pay denbts

If your mother was sick at the hospital you would request the help of the so called "faggots"

I see.

Greeks do not waste money you subhuman

He is the best Sup Forums has to offer right now

Anyone remember Kimchi?

>a male nurse
>moves across the world for the sake of his *girlfriend* (not wife)

Are you giving yourself estrogen injections, nurse?

i hope those billions we gave you went for a good cause, like improving your country to match western standards

it went to banks
you gave nothing
your shithole country gave credits

yeah excuse me, you being the alpha male would just say half a continent away and opened the door to be cucked.

then it's your corrupt government's fault, not ours. don't expect any more coin from us, unless you can pay your denbs back

finns are low energy subhumans
it doesnt matter what you want

>moving to B*rgen

what's wrong?

okay budly

Bergen is a city in Portugal

Its a city of apes

it rains all the time.

>Anyone remember Kimchi?
rip sweet prince

I AM GREEK

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

>medical student
Bergen is nice, they have a pretty big ass hospital there specialized in all kinds of shit

Bergen is one of the nicer cities in Norway, but, it's very unlikely that you'll find a job without having done the language test (Bergenstesten), so even if everyone speaks English in Norway it's obligatory to learn Norwegian to get a job.

Their hospital is big as fuck, I can guarantee that they speak more than one language there. I remember reading somewhere that they have over 11.000 employees

That doesn't really matter when the requirements for being hired is passing the Bergenstest.

t. ex-gf tried to apply there but got declined for that reason

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
>Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
>There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

>swedish thread education everyone

the projecting and insecurity drips of you
as a nurse here I make a great living, nobody cares and we're considered angels on earth, unlike you knobless neet
also it's helping a great deal with the ladies
i'm like 70% mad yeah

>Its a city of apes

Can't really see the problem here lad. They are just like norwegians in general. Work during weekdays and go out during weekend, typically norwegian youtube.com/watch?v=I-61XEZVgCM&feature=youtu.be&t=39