Why is Nancy such a bitch?

>dates the town asshole, who she is aware is the town asshole
>gets best friend killed so she can get dicked by town asshole, after telling best friend that she isn't getting dicked
>constantly makes bad decisions and lies to her parents
>does nothing of value to kill the monster

Why does this show try to make you care about this awful whore?

Probably just because she's pretty and vulnerable

>Why does this show try to make you care about this awful whore?

Does it? It didn't work at all, I don't give a damn about Miss Skelly. Mike Wheeler is the best Wheeler and the best young character in the series. Mike and chief Hopper are only good characters desu senpai.

If they didn't try to make you care about her, then why include her subplots? They don't further yhe story at all. They just add stuff like barb going missing that doesn't actually matter

I guess they did try to make the audience care about her, but I ignored that because she's a flat, boring character. Why the subplots and love triangle? Because people adore this shit. Nancy is there to allow all young women insert themselves into her role - her life is fairly dramatic but she keeps her cool and becomes strong and empowered female character; she's shy and mousy but has both a chad and a nerd falling for her... Find me a girl who wouldn't want that for herself.

Wasn't S2 delayed because Miss Skeletor wasn't eating and kept blacking out during S1's filming and shit?

>the giant spider thing in Season 2 is Barb

>why does Nancy act like a woman?
really makes me think, OP?

>gets best friend killed so she can get dicked by town asshole, after telling best friend that she isn't getting dicked

No OP. It's worse.

>Invites friend to party cause
>Need a ride to the party
>Need a cover to hide from her mom
>Wants to bring her so she doesn't act like a slut but then sluts around anyway

I would flip if a buddy did this to me. She pretty much killed Barb

Barb deserved it for being an ugly Tumblr cow.

Why did "Papa" want to make contact with an interdimensional being without first observing it to learn what it's capable of? The entire experiment was about spying on Russians, why veer off like that?

99.99% of people would forgo literally anything they were doing at the moment for a chance to meet an ayy lmao and you know it.

Still, they knew next to nothing about it. Having Eleven observe it first to learn what type of being they were dealing with would have made more sense. But then they'd have learned it was just a beast.

This is your answer.

She's to Stranger Things what Amidala was to Phantom Menace. A way to fill a demographic checkbox. If her character didn't exist you'd not notice but then who would teen girls watch the show for?

why did they send the local alcoholic sherrif and housewife to kill the monster instead actual CIA professional soldiers

They didn't They sent local alcoholic sheriff and house wife to rescue housewife's son because they thought the monster would kill them. They didn't count on '80s threesome dream team fucking up the monster first.

>gets dicked down by the town asshole
>calls out his name as he fucks her
>meanwhile, Barb is dying/already dead from the monster

This pissed me off. Especially because Barb warned Nancy that Steve was only trying to fug

>Barb warned Nancy that Steve was only trying to fug

And was wrong.

Well, it turns out that Steve did care about her but Barb still shouldn't have died.

>conducting experiments
>discovers an alternate dimension
>user goes "why did he explore the alternate dimension?"
What a shitty attempt at finding a plot hole

The whole point of the experiment was gaining actionable intelligence. Going around poking strange things in another dimension is foolish.