Redpill me on Germanic peoples

Redpill me on Germanic peoples.
Are they indeed master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-akira-wakutsu-s-nipple-22sq9qk/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

west finland is the gayest place in this world and now i understand why

no

No. We are just normal people like everybody else

No but Slavs are.

subhumans

The master race are the Celts. It's us, Atlantean people who colonize the world and made America. English are Celts. I'm fed up of those moron who classify English as Germanic because they speak a Germanic language, it's like us, we are Celts, but some moron insult us of Latin because we speak a Latin language.

all european races are the master race

there are no celts anymore
and french are subhumans

you are subhumans

Normal people like everybody else (niggers and arabs not included).

except for d*nes

no You'd know if you just slightly more advanced than other races

Yes.

no
dutch are subhumans

>highest living standards in the world
>extremely wealthy
>tall handsome and intelligent men
>low crime rates among local population
>everything they produce is known to be of high quality
they definitely are

JA

NOUS

because their shitholes are full of immigrants
everything expensive and country full of immigrants
ugly low energy subhumans who will die alone
higher crime rates among immigrants who will never leave
everything they produce has to break since they want to sell more of their filthy trash

they are subhumans

>protestants
not even once

germans are subhumans

Fixed
And yes, it is true

also i do hope after i finish uni i'll get to move there, find a husband and start a family. yes, i am a girl (female)

>wh*tes think they're diverse

All look the same desu

how much of your country is left standing

but its blacks who all have the same hair and eye colour

>j-just coincidence

they are subhumans you tatar filth

they dont

>2017
>racism
come on now

>Portugal

>intelligent
frogs and italians are smarter

Feels good desu

it shouldnt
dutch are subhumans

racism is what all the cool kids are into now

it isnt
your countries are lost

hey ikibey can I please get a (You)?

Yes. Best looking. Smartest. Biggest dicks.

only immigrants where I live are balts and poles

Theyre people

>Smartest

then you wake up you german subhuman

i speak of the west as a whole
not your shithole

subhumans

hope you get raped by niggers instead, dumb whore

>2017
>not being racist
Are you even educated, maori?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-akira-wakutsu-s-nipple-22sq9qk/answers/new.html

>muh dick
>muh height
Germans are literal niggers

asians are smarter

>protestantism
orthodoxy is the only true form of christianity
>muh light eyes
irrelevant
>muh economy and prosperity
easy when you spend nothing on the military, are a mountain Jew or sitting on a trillion tones of oil

Now post depression and suicide statistics from the same countries

italians are the smartest in europe

If they are subhumans how come you live in their country?

>Finland
>14.2 suicide rate
>94.9 well being score

>the smartest asian countries are the ones with massive western capital injected into them
neurons: activate!

>the smartest asian countries are the richest ones
woah it was white people the whole time

they just beat up their children and have an inferior culture

its my country

No, I don't know who those other blue countries are.
We are, though.

>and have no culture
ftfy

anglos are subhumans

Based Greek

nigger

no

There are no races. There are only Dutch people and souphumans.

Germanics are truly superhumans. I wonder why don't we have some programs of importing their semen to other countries? If i could choose i'd definitely like to see their genes spreading around the globe, and it's not even cuckoldry if you just use their semen.

I thought the one who spread cancertholic was Dutch, but they spread based protestantism instead.
WTF I love Dutch now.

We literally waged 80 years war against catholics to become a nation.

God bless Dutch and their king.

Is putting down a Catholic really a crime?

Also, we never spread religion anywhere. We were into trade instead.

One of the reasons why Japan only traded with the Netherlands for centuries was because we didn't spread our religion. And because we helped kick the Portugese off the Island.

>We literally waged 80 years war against catholics to become a nation.
Wasn't it more a war against Spain than Catholicism?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

Spain wanted to religiously opress protestants here. Which led to increasing tensions between the low countries and the habsburgs.

Eventually we hust united and figurd we didnt need a King anymore. And founded a republic based on religious freedom.

At first it was meant to create a nation where protestants and catholics could live together. But then the Portuguese jews also fled here. And irreligious philosophers and scientists from France and the UK. Who could publicise their works here.

Which is where the Dutch tolerance stereotype comes from.

Because other countries respected the divine right of kings this was very controversial. We literally opposed God in their eyes.

dead people don't factor into the well-being
you have to be "being" to be "well-being"

For a long time the republic was led by someone with the title 'placeholder'.

Because it was all new for us as well and he was there in place of a nonexistent King.

Why do Netherland become monarch again though?

Napoleon turned our republic into a monarchy and made a family member King of the Netherlands.
So when France and the USA became a republic we became a monarchy.

He did a fantastic job. No more bureaucracy, regionalism and endless discussions about everything.
So once Napoleon was defeated we kept the system. And we made the descendant of the founder of our nation, who led the rebellion, William of Orange, the King.

We were constantly under threat of the UK and France so we needed to be able to make quick decisions to compete with them. And a King with near absolute power could do that.

>We were constantly under threat of the UK and France so we needed to be able to make quick decisions to compete with them

>If the USA were to adopt a system of absolute power, it could finally compete with Russia and China's underhanded tricks
hmm, I think you're onto something

Since the Oranges liberated the Netherlands from Spain they were one of the few families that everyone supported. Its a bit like making the descendants of George Washington the King.

An obvious choice.

>Redpill me on Germanic peoples.

I have never been to any germanic country so I can't help you sorry desu

So the head of states and government are monarchy but the rests are republic?
Kinda like nowadays constitutional monarch but with the Stadtholder who is literally the king has a power, I guess?
I actually like this kind of monarch if my guess is true. The king should still has the power, not only just a head of states.

Kys Slavshit

We had a King and a parliament. But the King had the power to fire the parliament.
So after the King did to fire the entire parliament like three times in a row for disagreeing with him we decided to reduce his power a bit again.

But our system is different from other European countries.
The King is still part of the Dutch government today.
To the public the King and the Ministers must always be in agreement with each other, to avoid the government speaking in multiple voices.
And with the help of a single minister he pretty much gains power over the entire government, military, judges, mayors and so on.

But in practice he just advices the ministers about policies every monday. Goes on trade missions to give our captains of industry access to world leader. And shows attention to things he finds important, so the media pays attention to that as well.

He can still fire the parliament lol.

The head of state is a symbol of unity. And also makes sure nothing crazy can happen here. Because no law can pass without him.

Cool government you have there. I wish our government is also like this.
But well, in here, there's one province which still governed by the King. He is head of government in that province (henceforth also a governor, with the help of a head of a duke house as a vice governor), but the mayors, head of subdisctrict, head of regencies, etc are elected by democracy. It was almost abolished by the past president, but the people there said that if they abolished the monarch then there would be a war. The past president then made an election but in the end the royalists won.

decide for yourself

fuck off Assterix