(((WOKE)))???

Can someone please explain to me how im supposed to feel about this?
Im about halfway in and theyre talking about weather wars, pedophile vampires and saying the moon is one giant ball of water.
Is this shit satire or is Alex dead serious?
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OzoemyRm6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_water
youtube.com/watch?v=8QKf9BVk6co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get the fuck out.

He's hiding the truth between outrageous claims so that people with critical thinking can discern one from the other while avoiding being considered a public threat to TPTB

Alex Jones is what happens when you take too many Red Pils

fpbp

hes red pilled on levels that most cant even comprehend, nearly everything he says is correct though.

AJ is a plant. They start with real shit and then diverge into nonsense to discredit the real shit.

Jew 101.

>AJ is a plant
This is the real story, lizard people are a diversion tactic, the plants are really behind it all

This is clearly tv related faggot so go back to red dit for your safe space.

This. Alex Jones actually might be a genius. When he speaks truth, anybody who would attempt to shut him down will just be greeted with "hes just Alex Jones, he says tons of crazy shit". Its a great defense mechanism.

>InfoWars
>tv related

Nah, fuck you.

Its on youtube you huge faggot. Jewtube shit gets posted here constantly.

I mean....you're really not slick. Try some subtlety.

>please tell me how to feel about something, reddit

So you're saying anything on YouTube = tv?
You're an idiot or 17. Take your pick.

Yeh, deal with it.

Please explain how thats reddit. I seriously want to know cause im one of the few people here who doesnt actually use it.

Faggot post pol again im sure itll work the 4th time.
Who even cares? Rules are for losers, just like you.
>But mommy it doesnt belong on this board
>help me help me

Enjoy your 404'd thread.

Ill enjoy that i got a shitload of replies already loser. Please stroke your micro dick now to my saged thread.

yup. pretty much

>real shit
>real shit
>real shit
>muh obelisk on mars

youtube.com/watch?v=9OzoemyRm6s

4:59

Man, I'm glad a Sup Forums user such as yourself is so tolerate and levelheaded.
Can't see why people hate Sup Forums posting on other boards.

Bro you arent going to beleive me but ive been to pol about 3 times total. You realize youre the one being intolerant right? Do you think tv is sacred or something? Who fucking cares

>Can someone please explain to me how im supposed to feel about this?
No.

>weather wars
Yes?

>pedophile vampires
Pedophile psychic vampires.

> the moon is one giant ball of water.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_water

>This faggot
That's right kiddo, everything's Sup Forums...

I care. You have your own board. Keep your shit on it.

Thank you for ignoring what i said. Pol isnt my board at all. How about you see your way out and go back to your blacked threads. Im sure you love those. Theyre posted on here constantly.

Then maybe you should make it your board.

not even 5 mins in
>you see that dude in the zoo in china that got killed by that tiger?
>jamie pull that up

That makes no sense. Look man youre mad you have no friends, im sure thats tough. Its probably cause youre such a square faggot.

>y-you have no friends

Seems like you have no friends if you have to make a thread asking people to explain a video to you, pal.

Its a joke dude. Why are you acting like Sup Forums is a library or police station where its nothing but business. TV is a joke board. 95% of the threads on here are complete garbage anyway.
Plus youre the one hanging around for no reason. Again you can easily leave the thread.

He is 100% serious. There are thousands of people worse than him out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QKf9BVk6co

I love watching crazy people videos.

>i-it's a joke

First off, nice way to try to dodge the statement.
Second, if you think Sup Forums is a free-for-all where you can post anything on any board, you're an absolute moron and don't understand the point of this site.
I'm not leaving this thread until it rightfully 404s and you realize that Sup Forums stays on Sup Forums.

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

infowars is Sup Forums related, its my favourite comedy show

First off youve been dodging what ive been saying.
Second off everyone in this thread likes it except for you, clearly youre the faggot.
Third it isnt 404ing you moron, its gaining steam so eat my shit.
Fourth i never said its a free for all, i said youtube stuff gets posted here constantly.
Fifth keep saying pol itll work eventually.

I really hope you're not above the age of 18 and talking like you do. If you are, get some serious help.

Trust no one, not even (((yourself)))

>his entire argument is 'fuck off/back to Sup Forums
are you jim jefferies?

lmao sperg Rogan threads are never deleted and youtube shit is starting to be deleted less. Swagshit and Co want it this way

The entire argument is learning when not to be an asshole, such as yourself.

I'm constantly at about a level 7 woke. But after this I'm about a 9

Its literally only this faggot who is crying.

Hey faggot this wasnt even me
See more people like it. Its only you. Its 1 lone faggot vs the whole thread.

surely arsehole is a subjective term, unless you mean literally. Maybe you need glasses

Yep, there's no way you're over the age of 18.

fuck you, i exhaled quickly through my nose at that

So you just ignored my facts again. Its all of us vs you.
I seriously cannot imagine what its like to be as lame as you. Id fucking kill myself.

>Us

Kid, no one is with you.

calm down both of you.
this is a Sup Forums thread. relates to JRE podcast

Thank you
How in denial can you be?
This is either the best bait ever or you are legitimately mentally retarded.

Have you read your posts? You're screaming "FAGGOT" constantly.
You're clearly in high school and think you understand how to world works.
Let me let you in on a little something: You know jack shit.

Bro im 25, a navy vet, and currently at a D1 school getting my degree for free.
You're a faggot.

You're 25 and still say "faggot" like that?
Man, you need to get your life in order, unless of course you're lying and are actually 15.

Youre a faggot so i call you a faggot, why is that bad?

Because it shows you have a serious lack of any intellect to still talk like you're in high school, which I still believe you are.
Of course, you could prove me wrong by posting your Navy ID Card without covering anything up.
Up to you.

alex was correct in 90% of what he said

he even dropped the interdimensional aliens are communicating to earth through an obelisk on mars' moon phobos redpill. the moon isn't made out of water though

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums

if you weren't such a tiny-minded pleb and had been here more than a year, you'd realize Sup Forums is one of the most diverse boards on 4chins with opinions from one end of the spectrum to the other. but I guess that doesn't conform to your very simple newfag thought process

Bro im not gonna waste my time doing that. Were you in? If you were just ask my questions. Anyway youre the (((faggot))) who was ignoring everything iw as saying. Its the entire thread vs only you. Again, the thread is noweher near 404 so just leave and go back to your
Cunny
Blacked
Leave ---- to me
and other youtube threads that are so precious to tv

Hey, you're saying you're not in high school.
Prove it.

Hey im saying youre a faggot.
Prove youre not?
See how stupid that is.

Guess you're in high school then and are lying about being in the Navy.
Oh well. I'm just going to sit back and watch your thread 404 as no one else responds.

Dude you just ignored my point?
If you have the right to assume im in Highschool then i have just as much proof that youre a faggot who scuks his dads dick. In fact im assuming youre doing it right now.

You two silly bitches are embarrassing, how dare you besmirch the spirit of Rogan posting.
>Pushes mic closer
I hope a 400 pound chimp disfigures the both of you

Dude i support rogan, its 1 faggot who i wish would drop dead.

Did you see a chimp without its hair dude? You know what that fuckin thing will do to you? They're so strong, it's crazy