How old were you when you figured out Tom Brady is an idiot?

For me, it was this morning.

Mr. Brady:
“When athletes get injured, they shouldn’t blame their sport — or their age,” he writes. “Injuries happen when our bodies are unable to absorb or disperse the amount of force placed on them.”

"When I was growing up, and outside in the sun, I got sunburned a lot. … These days, even if I get an adequate amount of sun, I won’t get a sunburn, which I credit to the amount of water I drink."

And he puts his water out in the sunshine so "it will increase the vitamins". The vitamins in water.

He's the GOAT qb, but he's a fucking moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/21227039/can-tom-brady-leave-football-terms-tb12-method
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't argue with the results leaf

he's not wrong

He's not wrong about what?
He's wrong about all of that.
He thinks he gets vitamins from water, he thinks that when he gets hit he can tell his muscles what to do and he won't get a concussion.
(....but his wife says he has suffered a string of untreated concussions.)

He thinks that if Steve Young and Joe Montana had been able to pay for his TB12 system, they would have had longer, better careers.

BRADY:"The moment another player's helmet makes contact with my body, my muscles are pliable enough to absorb what's happening instantly," he writes. "My brain is thinking only lengthen and soften and disperse before my body absorbs and disperses the impact evenly and I hit the ground."

Read his extended advertisement on ESPN, and laugh:
espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/21227039/can-tom-brady-leave-football-terms-tb12-method

He is activating his water. Learn from the GOAT

>not activating your water

tbqh your body handles shocks better if you're relaxed than if you're tense so maybe he is trying to say that but his concussions wont let him

also no matter how you put it this holds true

I HATE YOU

OH MY GOD

STOP POSTING THAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do losers/betas always h8 winners/alphas?

How many bowls have you won OP? Have you ever lead the league in passing yards at age 40?

I have faggot now what's up?

Be water my friends

He really is Tom Terrific

>He thinks that if Steve Young and Joe Montana had been able to pay for his TB12 system, they would have had longer, better careers.

This isn't wrong at all though

Explainer this, pls

Whatever he's doing is obviously working. I think he naturally just has great genetics, but his health regimen certainly plays a factor as well.

He has great genetics, a great team, a great coach - and it makes me wonder how great he'd be if his health routine had something to do with SCIENCE instead of New Age hokum.

The main all-time greats had great teams around them and had all-time great coaches (Montana, Jordan, Gretzky). They never had the same sustained greatness & longevity as Brady though.

I don't know about Gretzky but Montana and Jordan both did a great disservice to their bodies in the long run compared to what Brady is doing. Montana just like Larry Bird initially damaged his back and organs because he was a big time alcoholic. Michael Jordan was a guy who got high all the time, fucked any woman that was at least an 8, and would only get 3 hours of sleep a night during his prime. Seeing how great MJ was I think he could've been the true GOAT if he were like Brady is when it comes to viewing his longevity.

because they all eventually ended up on different teams, retard. brady is a lucky son of a bitch.

Someone didn't get enough electrolytes this morning

Maybe they wouldn't have ended up on different teams if they were as good as Brady :^)

Brawndo- It's got what plants crave!

MJ has more rings than Brady

>win three championships in a row
>retire
>un retire
>win three more championships in a row

Steve Young's career literally ended early because of his concussions. I'm not that other guy, but it's not a stretch to imagine if he changed his game late in his career like Brady that he could have played longer.

exactly but it's easier in basketball than football

how so?

Watch some old Steve Young highlights from 1982-1986 if you can find any. He played like a white RGIII and it's honestly surprising he was able to last as long as he did.

You get injured less you fuck.

Smaller team size, making the impact of an individual superstar much greater. Literally the only reason a team other than the Bulls won a championship in the 90s was because Jordan retired twice.

is this bait?

men were men.

Do you have downs?

Like a few years ago when I bothered to watch his interviews. The guy is a total airhead. Still the best qb of all time tho.

Basketball is the one sport where once you have a decent core, star players, and gameplan in place that it really doesn't matter who the coach is.

>this now is an automatic play stoppage... if the player tries to continue the play he will be penalized

FPBP

Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.

be quiet and enjoy the Pepsi™ Halftime Show.

>all legal hits

Where were you when some user was a fucking idiot?

Hey, bro, just wondering, how many Superbowl rings do you have again? I was just curious. Oh, what's that? You have zero Superbowl rings?

Interesting.

What you posted and what he's talking about are entirely different things, you idiot.

>hur hur, nfl was better because pussies dont play without helmets

Completely connected.

Top athletes have the fuck you money and fame which allow them to shitpost irl. They don't have to learn how to contain their autism as long as they are good at their sports.

they've been playing with helmets since your grandfather was in your great grandfather's ballsack, you ingrate. he was talking about the new rule where you can't continue playing after your helmet falls off.

He literally just said that during today's NFL play would stop if the QB's helmet came off like that, which is true. You're the one who went on your retarded rant against a strawman.

It's okay. He's an obvious former high school player who got his bell rung too many times and the CTE is setting in now.

It'll be ok, kid.

This, just look at any other qb at his age they all look like shit.

Even so, that means it is also more common to have equally strong opponents. The net result is that it is still difficult to win a championship.

proper stretching / massage and not overloading the muscles to avoid injury is idiotic?
staying hydrated is idiotic?
eating a proper diet is idiotic?

fuckin retard, read his book. it might save your life

What if he's right though. I'm switching to solar enhanced water immediately.

>>And he puts his water out in the sunshine so "it will increase the vitamins". The vitamins in water.
It works for mushrooms, I won't knock it until proved otherwise

i read the TB12 method and he didnt mention sun-water, just adding electrolytes often and drinking more than half your body weight in ounces

the word "increase" implies that something was there to begin with.

>drinking more than half your body weight in ounces
that's less then a gallon that's not even the daily recommended amount

Belicheck is the GOAT. He could have taken any scrub like Brady and made a Brady out of him but Brady was at the right place at the right time by being so terrible in college. Its like how the Colts being terrible got them Andrew Luck. Brady being terrible got him Belicheck so luck shined on him
...in that sense he's the anointed one by the Gods (Zeus slept with Brady's mom so Zeus makes sure his son turns out great, etc)

Sure you can.

In an era of pampered quarterbacks and reception friendly rules Brady has benefited the most from tender tickles, and gentle pushes. If he played during the 80s he would have maybe two rings.

the recommended amount is like half a gallon

Gretzky

Messi

water is "something"

I'm literally putting my water in the sun as we speak

>How old were you when you figured out Tom Brady is an idiot?
When he said he supported Trump

>all water sources, especially bottled water, are comprised of H2O and ONLY H2O
do you realize how dumb that sounds

make sure you don't do it with a plastic container

Hmm...but if everyone gets injured more, then it's even througout the sport, so...

>>win three championships in a row
>>get forced out of NBA because of gambling-related crimes
>>allowed to return
>>win three more championships in a row

fixed it pour vous

>Hey, bro, just wondering, how many Superbowl rings do you have again?

Just the one, brother; just the one.

based brady