I hurt myself today

I hurt myself today

sbnation.com/2017/11/1/16592402/papa-johns-nfl-protests-pizza-peyton-manning

Papa cut his losses

>the guy who doesn't pay his employees a living wage or give them health care thinks people should stop protesting violence against the black community

Great thread.

kek what a bunch of retards

same vein as "inmates running the prison"

Papa Johns assistant managers make $40k-$48k with little to no experience in management for working 45 hours per week. Non-salary managers make 11.00 an hour starting out with as much overtime as they want. Papa Johns drivers work based on tips, like every other pizza organization.

I've worked there, Dominos has a better culture and is easier to become a GM in (maybe a year or two in corporate stores if you bust your ass and work in a good area if an opening comes up) but they don't pay their drivers nearly enough in mileage... 1.10 for one deliver and like 80 cents extra if you take two deliveries, and 3 or more gives you no additional mileage. Conversely, Papa Johns pays you per delivery like 1.10 - so the mileage paid nightly is WAY more... so if you get stiffed you don't become royally screwed. Overall, drivers at PJs in a busy city make on average more than at Dominos, in my anecdotal experience; leaving with as much as 350 dollars a night and 60+ deliveries - while drivers at Dominos due to the lack of business probably would max out at 40 runs (on a great night) and maybe 220 dollars.

>tipping pizza guys
amerikek

Retard wagecuck spotted, hurry up with my pizza boy

Peyton please

Not disputing any of that.

I'm saying PJ has been vocal about not wanting to pay for your health insurance.

This differs depending on location and if it's a corporate or franchise store. I'm an assistant and don't make nearly that much.

Other user is right but my manager treated us drivers good and usually we put the mileage as x10 whatever amount of deliveries we did that night and made pretty good money to take home.

When is the NFL actually going to start throwing it's weight around and start calling these peoples bluffs?

It would hurt your sales even more if the NFL stopped running your ads altogether and just went with another pizza place.

I guess they don't realize more and more people are supporting mom and pop places than ordering from chains. Also I didnt reliaze just how little restaurant chains paid managers/supervisors until my friend told me he gets paid 12 an hour for a 40 work week. 12 an hour isnt bad money but for a job where you have to deal with handling the whole establishment and its emplooyes it seems like way too much stress and bullshit

>papa johns loses sales
finally some good came from all of this. Fuck that plastic faced cunt for trying to turn himself into a contrived dave thomas

But my job...

This makes me happy SJWs and whiny millioaire niggers BTFO

How big of a snowflake do you have to be to not only boycott the NFL but also all their sponsors just because someone sat down for your favorite song?

Really makes you think

Oh wait more republican bullshit, goes perfect with the shit tier pizza

Daily reminder that the NFL is dying and that liberals and niggers aren't people.

Free speech was a mistake

what kind of rinky dink site lets their writers use LOL in articles?

holy shitcakes why is papa jims collapsing so badly

I expect this kind of graph when chains have ecoli/salmonella/listeria scares

>calling these peoples

stupid niggers

clearly less than you porch monkey

looks more like just natural fluctuation

people aren't buying specifically because they aren't watching. take that as a lesson if you ever open your own business, don't get too cozy with other businesses.

People are sick of niggers' sense of victimhood, deflection tactics and failure to take some responsibility you dumb reddit fuck

needs more chicken parm