Fifthy mainlamders

Europe is a continent you slavic subhuman

>german education

No
Europe is just a regional division
But Japan and Britain etc. are not continental countries

>german education

he's polish zainichi klorean american proxy

Russia is the only transcontinental country that is actually European. Fuck Turkey and all stan shitholes.

its a SUBcontinent

he's greek, lmao

Blue - civilized nice people.
Brown - animals.

>Jap is called a slav
>kraut is called a greek
What the fuck is going on here

Russia is not European.

Europe is just a regional division
scandic subhuman

Russia has nothing to do with Europe, Vanya

why did you leave out the islands, but included the Suez Canal?

Fuck off slanteyes dog

Remember the fact that it is one continent.

I am a Greek you tatar subhuman

Europe is a continent you shitskin

we are asian

i am half polish half german

nikstihs uoy tnenitnoc a si eporuE

>all culture imported from China
>we so unique you filthy gaijin

no. here is proof

There are three major continents.
Afro-Eurasia, Antarctica and the Americas

But your cunt has no culture

you are a sneaky tatar subhuman

7 continents

nikstihs uoy tnenitnoc a si eporuE

says the fucking greek-turkish rape baby

Do you know Australia?

>Draw a bunch of pedo-bait cartoons
>"Wow, Nippon so cultured, unlike western piggu.''

then why doesn't e*rope have its own tectonic plate?

I am a Greek you shitskin

Kru*ts is a half slav race LOL

why does it matter?

>I am a Greek (turk living in germany) you shitskin

slavs are subhumans

i am native you tatar subhuman

slavs are subhumans

Do europeans really think that Europe is its own continent or is it just memes?

No it's not

apparently they do

>The seven-continent model is usually taught in China, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, parts of Western Europe and most English-speaking countries, including Australia and the United Kingdom.
>The six-continent combined-Eurasia model is mostly used in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Japan.
>The six-continent combined-America model is often used in France and its former possessions, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Latin America, and Greece.
>A five-continent model is obtained from this model by excluding Antarctica as uninhabited. This is used, for example in the United Nations and in the Olympic Charter.

It's just that there is not a single definition of what a continent is.

You could consider Eur-asia-frica a continent and Americas a continent and tell that every other landmass are just big islands.

Or that every landmass is a continent which mean every island is it's own continent.

This is why definition of continent differs. This is why European aren't wrong and Russian aren't either.

NOT
IN
EUROPE

>It's just that there is not a single definition of what a continent is.
Yes, there is? Continent is a large continuous landmass. You may argue how large it needs to be in order for it to be considered continent (although everyone agrees, that Australia is a continent while Greenland is an island), but in no way can Europe be considered a continent.

You know that's not true.

Why do you stop at suez? Why do you stop at panama? Why Australia isn't island?

The fact that everyone agree on certain element doesn't mean the definition isn't lousy.

Europe can be a continent as much as South America and Africa.

In a few decades from now Asia will make more than two thirds of the world economy.
It's the continent with
>the fastest developing countries
>most advanced cities
>greatest human diversity
>greatest ecological diversity
>greatest population number

Better get used to the Asian dick taste cumskins, already your companies can't grow without the Asian market.

Israel is white

You and I both know that ain't true

well, we are not really asian but saying that russia is european is totally wrong too. i think eurasia is actually a good term to describe what russia is. we are basically a side effect of europe meeting asia

*australasia
australia belongs to afro-eurasia basically

>Why do you stop at suez?
The width of the Suez isthmus is incredibly small compared to the sizes of Eurasia and Africa. Also, Afro-Eurasia is a thing.
>Why do you stop at panama?
See above.
>Why Australia isn't island?
Because if its significant size.
>Europe can be a continent as much as South America and Africa.
No, it can't. If Europe is a continent, then India, Arabia etc should also be considered continents. But they are not, because they don't fit the definition. Just like Europe. Europe is a continent only in the minds of europeans, who can't believe that they don't rule the world anymore.

You are a side effect of your mother meeting hard drugs when she was pregnant.

>Europe is a continent only in the minds of europeans
not only that but the europeans themselves can't even tell if some parts of eurasia (like georgia or turkey for example) are european or not. also look cyprus, it isn't european at all yet it is considered european for some reason. and if it does then turkey should be considered european as well

no amount of your butthurt will change the fact that we are basically bastard kids of europe and asia, my low iq friend

You missed my point.

The problem is that you can't say there is a clear definition of what is a continent.

The proof is that people consider Eurasia to be a continent and at the same time, some people consider Afro-Eurasia to be a continent.

The fact that you consider Australia to be big enough to be considered a continent show how lazy the definition is. What is a significant size?

Europe is bigger than Australia. Why Australia and not U-K, Japan or Groenland. When does the "significant size" begin and stop?

It was said earlier that Continent is a large continuous landmass.

Well. Europe is a large and continuous landmass that stop at the Ural, in the Caucasus and in the Bosphorus and encompass everything west of it.

Europe isn't more retarded as a concept than Africa and South America.

>implying afroeurasia isn't a single continent
>implying the americas aren't a single continent

man-made channels don't make them separate
there's only 4 continents, these and australia + antarctis
anything smaller than australia is an island

It's a continent because most of the people who mapped the world were European. So they gave themselves special continent status

No way, Russians are Europeans first and foremost.

Asians only refers Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc.

Even Indians and Arabs don't consider themselves Asians.

>continuous landmass that stop at the Ural
Ah yes, the famous Uralian Ocean.

>Russians are Europeans first and foremost.
Nice fresh and original meme, m8

Australia is not an island not because it's big, but because the definition of island implies the influence of the sea to be relevant in the whole island. This is obviously not the case with Australia and its deserts

pls stop trying.

Russian is an European ethnicity, you fucking retard. What is this Eurasia crap you're blabbing about? You do know most Eastern Russia are uninhabitable right?

you don't anything about europe if you say that. your opinion on what it means to be a european is just as irrelevant and wrong as an opinion on thia topic of an american.

Then you should add Africa as well, since the Suez canal is artificial.

>look at SE asia

Is there anything more comfy than living in a high-tech city state while you're surrounded by hordes of subhumans ?

samefag. also "russian" is not even an ethnicity itself, just like an american. russkie is an ethnicity.
also what the fuck is a "european ethnicity"? is albanian a european ethnicity? what about bulgarians and turks (they are almost the same genetically)? or georgians and arnenians, are they ethnically european?

Had a lel.

It doesn't say it must stop at a water mass.
Just that it's a continuous landmass.
I mean, Russia is pretty much a continuous landmass.

Japan, my culture pal! Remember WE gave you salmon sushi.

You've missed a few brown spots in the US.
>"First world" country can't provide safe drinking water