Black africans never had advanced countries or empires!

>black africans never had advanced countries or empires!

When will this meme end?
There is more to Africa than the Semites and Arabs hugging the Mediterranean.
Always was more, always will be more. Nigeria will be a world power in like 50 years.

Here's a (you) brother

>Bantu

I'll be honest I barely know shit about this but wasn't the 'empire' that spawned there mostly thanks to one tribe getting more advanced weaponry and ways from the romans or whatever the biggest power was at the time and then slaughtering and conquering their way through the others

You can't compare those tribes with nations like the Celts for example.

Not an argument, brother.

No, you are completely wrong, to the point that I don't even know why you'd have such views.
Romans? European weapons? This place wasn't even known to exist at the time, look at maps.

>celts
>nation
Firstly they lacked the unity to be called a nation, secondly they existed as "celts" long before the nation spook was created.

>"""""""""advanced""""""""""

When did this meme start?

Started with the internet, before that popular media was pushing for old lost african kingdoms. Of course it was going all out, and the internet free speech reaction was again all out in the opposite direction, being equally wrong, just in reverse.

We went from "oh africans had huge sprawling empires like france did" to "oh africans couldnt even get a city going let alone a country".

Should embrace the truth, that there were in fact african kingdoms, some conquered their neighbors to establish empires, and they were organized and sophisticated enough to tax, trade with other cultures, and have organized religion and wage war on a large scale.

>Great Zimbabwe Empire
>a single ruin
>advanced

Yeah, no.

But can you name some of their great inventions or philosophers?

Can't name any Czech ones either, yet you still exist.

Daily reminder that Egypt was a white state and it was the most advanced civilization for 1000s of years until niggers invaded and forced whites to abandon Egypt.

WE

At least he is not claiming he will be a superpower in 2050.

>brazil

pphhahabahahahahahahahaa

>Nigeria will be a world power in like 50 years

Someone screen cap this shit so when can tell OP to BTFO when his time comes

When did niggers invade Egypt to force out whites?
I don't think thats an event that ever occurred, unless Arabs turn into niggers when we talk bad of them, and turn white when we consider empire building.

>Ptolemaic egypt
>black_empires.jpg

Ptolemy was greek

puting ethiopia and west africa in the same basket as bantus is kind of insulting

>kingdom
>empire
>states

These are western terms that generally apply to places with a unified culture and some semblance of art or written history or fucking permanence for god's sake.

>We wuz emperors n sheeit

If niggers had empires they have nothing to complain about, they tried to fuck with their betters and got BTFO.

Now if they really had been a bunch of sticklicking spearchuckers with no concept of time or communication I would actually feel just a little bit bad for their savage asses.
(and I do.)
But not enough to actually help them in any way. If you refuse to advance, you're just falling behind.

You are aware that greek masks come with Aeschylus, Sophocles, Euripides and Aristophanes texts and with amphitheaters?

Try harder.

What an absolute clusterfuck.

apartheid south africa achieved more than any other african nation in the history of mankind.

at the turn of the 19th century we had the biggest gdp in the world. We were a nuclear power. We had more nobel winners than the rest of africa and australia combined.

You are talking about the Zulu

All of those "nations" are little more than big tribes. Negroids have never and will never achieve civilization.

Is this another epic /his/ raid?

yfw when you realize that picture covers a timespan of roughly 2,500 yeras. Try doing that with Europe!

And two thirds of the continent is still white, empty space. The rest is blurry, colored bubbles where Western historians try to make sense of mostly excavations and sparse records of tribal amalgamations.

designated shitting continent

>Bachwezi empire
Is it really an empire when it's roughly the size of Denmark?

"Kingdom" and "empire" are the closest terms to chieftainate, which isn't a word.

>implying there is no civilization in nigeria
>implying there is no civilization in south africa
>implying there is no civilization in every fucking african country

Just because they are poor doest mean they dont have cities cars and everything else that goes on in the rest of the world.Do you honestly believe they all live in the middle of the jungle?